+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I thought Grandma Wrinkles was pretty too. I loved how she kept putting her head in the towel she was wrapped in. My cat would flip out if he were in GW's spot...and would shed 90% if his fur on Andy's outfit.

I do appreciate her not being a gossip about what Danielle did last season but, man, it's killing me to know what happened. Maybe Caroline will spill...

I wonder if Dina will make an appearance on the reunion like Jeana and Lauri did. Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3935116;
    I thought Grandma Wrinkles was pretty too. I loved how she kept putting her head in the towel she was wrapped in. My cat would flip out if he were in GW's spot...and would shed 90% if his fur on Andy's outfit.

I do appreciate her not being a gossip about what Danielle did last season but, man, it's killing me to know what happened. Maybe Caroline will spill...

I wonder if Dina will make an appearance on the reunion like Jeana and Lauri did. Let's hope so.
    Mine would have left black hairs all over poor Andy after clawing his whole body!!

I wished she would have spilled, too.
    It's interesting that Dina seemed to mention she'd "heard of" Danielle before the show started filming. Sounds like a lot of people in that town had heard of Danielle before she even appeared on the show. I wonder why!!:nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought it was hilarious when she talked about she working at the nail salon and said 'I was 17 what else was I suppose to do....strip?'

That was priceless. She was able to get in her jabs; yet do it in a classy, aboveboard way.

I got the feeling that Andy wasn't too happy with Dina leaving the show and her reasons for doing so.

I hope he's not happy ... maybe he'll listen to the majority of viewers and decide to get rid of the toxicity and get Dina back.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I signed up on Bravo to be able to tell them what I thought. Yet, it never lets me post on the site. I keep getting an error message - you can't post.
    Very strange.

FORT Fogey

I gave up on Bravo the first season of OC. The lag in posts and deletions are too hard to work around.

It won't even let me post.
    I could perhaps deal with a lag. But, it gives me no ability to post whatsoever.

FORT Fogey

Maybe your browser? What do you use?

LuLu looks absolutely fabulous in that video! The transvestite look is gone, her face looks twenty years younger, she's beautiful. And autotune makes the "song" almost palatable. Almost. She's done darn well with this thing. I still cannot stand the woman. She's a viper in her Bravo life, and probably in her real life too.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread