+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I watched the video once - with the sound OFF, as it should be! - and my only thought the whole time was, "Who does she think she is, Madonna???" (Yes, THAT quote, lol!)

I wish they'd make it a part of the contract that they have to post blogs on the Bravo site within a couple days of the episode airing. I think it's kinda cowardly to just post on your own site ... coughjillzarincough ... because if the blog is written anyway, send it in!! Bravo edits what gets posted anyway, I wrote one that never made it and I wasn't as stern as I could have been.

And another thing ... Bravo, stop editing posts! The only time they should be deleted is if the posters are attacking each other, if it's spam, or if it is inappropriate language/content.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3925125;
    .... and the COUNTESS was horrified, because that would make her a trollop and her reputation would be tarnished forever and ever ...

"Trollop"????? OMG, I haven't heard that term in years. I love it.

I loved last nights show when they put Grandma Wrinkles on Andy's lap. You could tell he is NOT a cat person, he looked horrified!

Poor Grandma Wrinkles.

Was that Lexi that put GW on Andy's lap? She's beautiful!!!

I was thinking about Dina's answer about why she left ... she thought it would be a light-hearted and fun show about her family and friends doing stuff, shopping and whatever. Instead it turned into the Danielle drama show and she didn't need that, so she put her money where her mouth is and walked away.

I wish they had cast just about anyone else but Danielle, because I think it would have been a much better show. Her drama can only be interesting for awhile, then the martyred victim gets old. Factor in the garbage factor of her present actions showing that her level of class has not improved since her early days (sex tape, taking over a charity event, etc.)

I thought it was funny when they showed the poll results at the end, and Kelly edged out Danielle by a few % points.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3934417;
    I loved last nights show when they put Grandma Wrinkles on Andy's lap. You could tell he is NOT a cat person, he looked horrified!
    No kidding! I was surprised that he was still holding her after the break! Gotta say that Grandma Wrinkles is one well behaved cat! Mine would never sit still for so long.
    I was a little disappointed that Kelly won the "crazy" poll. Yes, it was close but Danielle seems crazy all of the time where Kelly just seems crazy when she's in different situations. Danielle is much more aggressive and seeks out bad situations. She's just lookin' for an excuse to kick someone's butt!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 06-15-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fogey

Kelly probably really could benefit from therapy. The only thing that will help Danielle is an exorcism.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3934479;
    Poor Grandma Wrinkles.

Was that Lexi that put GW on Andy's lap? She's beautiful!!!
    I believe it was Lexi, and she was beautiful. I'm going to miss seeing Dina's eyes!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Between Dina's eyes and Grandma Wrinkles' eyes, I felt mesmerized.
    I happen to think that cat is beautiful. Those big blue eyes were just perfect.
    That didn't look like Lexi last night, to me at least.

Dina is quite a lovely lady.
    I, too, wish they would have come up with a better storyline for the NJ ladies instead of all the Danielle drama. It's getting old real quickly.

I loved that Dina would still not address the feuding with Danielle and the root of it that Caroline had tried to discuss at last year's reunion show. Dina just seems like a super neat lady. And the fact that she adopted that special needs dog makes me love her even more.
    Ramona looked truly dumbfounded when she found out that there was no surgery that could correct the little dog and Dina still chose to take him into her home.
    I like Ramona, but it's pretty obvious that she can't deal with anything less than perfect.
    And, am I the only one who's noticed that Ramona has turned back the clock 10 - 15 years on her face since RHONY premiered, yet she says she's had no surgery!
    Gimme a break!! :nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread