+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Since it was a RHONYC finale show I was disappointed Andy didn't have one of the housewives on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3923338;
    Since it was a RHONYC finale show I was disappointed Andy didn't have one of the housewives on.
    Bethenny will be on next week's WWHL.

I thought Kelly Ripa did a great job last night on the show. She is great at times, but can sometimes not know when enough is enough.

What did you think of the video they showed of Luann? I thought her hair looks MUCH BETTER long. It takes 15 years off her age IMO. She needs to let her hair grow out or keep the extensions. He normal short hair is not working for her IMO.

Oh, in the video, what's this with her and these people lying down together. Very odd indeed. Don't you love the way she laughs saying Ha Ha! LOL. It's too much!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3923489;
    What did you think of the video they showed of Luann? I thought her hair looks MUCH BETTER long. It takes 15 years off her age IMO. She needs to let her hair grow out or keep the extensions. He normal short hair is not working for her IMO.

Oh, in the video, what's this with her and these people lying down together. Very odd indeed. Don't you love the way she laughs saying Ha Ha! LOL. It's too much!
    If anyone hasn't seen it, here's the complete video:

YouTube - Countess Luann - Money Can't Buy You Class

OMG!!
    I didn't recognize her.
    Looks like she / Sonia are on the same wavelength now!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think she should take note of how great she looks in that video. I think she looks beautiful in that pink dress. It really suites her and she looks so much younger! If she doesn't adopt that hairstyle and makeup, something is wrong with her.

There is nothing "countess like" in that video. The style of her hair and makeup, the dresses, and lolling about with several men totally contradict the uppity, judgemental countess we've seen the past 3 seasons.

Now I understand Simon's choice on WWH, when forced to make a choice of which housewife he would hook up with, he answered "Luanne when she's not being the countess."

What is up with no Simon blogs, and Jill hasn't blogged in 2 weeks.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3923554;
    OMG!!
    I didn't recognize her.
    Looks like she / Sonia are on the same wavelength now!!
    I kept thinking they were cutting to someone else who looked similar to LuAnn! I would guess there was some "enhancement" done to the video. I think LuAnn is really pretty, but she appeared to be much younger looking in the video (and not just due to the hair extensions). BTW, this might sound corny, but when I watched her perform the song in last night's episode, I was happy for her! She looked like she was on Cloud 9.

I can't stand watching that video but she does look great! She should have been rocking the extensions years ago! No reason for her to have that "practical", boring hairdo when she could have been doing something sexy. It made such a huge difference. Isn't it amazing what good hair can do for someone?

FORT Fogey

I think they'd just make her look like a cougar. And maybe draggish.

+ Reply to Thread