+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 117 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

i agree . . . . i was a fan before this show . . . i guess i'm still a fan, but i do wish he just hadn't done wwhl.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3917286;
    I thought I was the only one to notice that about Jerry, but I'm afraid that I didn't like it as you appear to have. I thought he was rude to Andy, even said Andy was unprofessional. He was too full of himself to me and I finally changed the channel.

I normally LOVE Jerry Seinfeld. He is normally so funny and really personable. I don't think he wanted to be there last night and it showed. Liam Neesom is a much bigger star IMO and he was nothing like Jerry with his "who are these people" comments. I mean you have a right to think that, but must you insult the focus of the show if you are a guest?

Plus, he was so full of himself that he refused to answer a question as to his favorite restaurant in NY. He could have said, he has several and that he really likes A, B, and C. But no, he has to say that he can't name it because if he does he will be bothered with fans when he dines there. What? Is he that big of a star? Fans bother him while he's eating? I think the restaurant could take care of that kind of thing. Paul McCartney, George Clooney and Justin Biever manage just fine when they dine. LOL He sure was full himself and it didn't look good IMO.

I guess it just hit me wrong. I wish I hadn't seen any of it, because it put a bad taste in my mouth for Jerry.

OH, I almost forgot. Jerry also had to bad mouth Sex and the City, the movie. Why? Sarah had just been on. What was the point. Is he jealous or something. He was a jerk IMO.

This week it's Andy's BFF Kelly Ripa who, to me, grates on the nerves as much as Jill and Bethenny. I'll pass thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3920864;
    This week it's Andy's BFF Kelly Ripa who, to me, grates on the nerves as much as Jill and Bethenny. I'll pass thanks.
    I'd have to totally agree with you on that.
    The only time I liked her was when she was on that show with Faith Ford where she seemed to spoof herself.
    Since that show ended, though, she seems back to her same grating regular, Kelly Ripa personality.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I enjoyed her impersonation of the Bachelor's rich and entitled Erica, so I'm in for this one. I like her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I think Kelly is funny and she seems pretty damn smart. But, I can't put my finger on why she comes across as obnoxious sometimes. Is it because she tries too hard? Because she takes it one iota past where it needs to go? Because she doesn't know when to turn it off? Anyway, she's perfect for her job, I suppose.

FORT Fogey

I love Kelly Ripa. I think she's really funny, and doesn't take herself too seriously. I agree that she's smart. I rarely get to watch her on Regis & Kelly, but I love when I can catch Anderson Cooper co-hosting with her!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3916918;
    Thank you! Another definite answer from the viewers. Catch a Clue, Jill.
    I thought 79% was pretty definite too, but Andy said something about it being "close" or something like that. Since when is 79% close to 21%?

Kelly, as in Bensimon not Ripa, went to Columbia yes, but only to their "general studies" program, which anyone who can pay for it can get in to and is a completely different thing from their regular school. I don't know if she started out as slow and stupid as she is now, it may be something to do with drug damage to her brain, or malnutrition damaging her brain, or she may just have started out that way and has gotten by on her looks.

FORT Fogey

There's got to be a connection in some way to the candy diet, right? Does she eat real food?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3922560;
    I thought 79% was pretty definite too, but Andy said something about it being "close" or something like that. Since when is 79% close to 21%?
    No, Andy had mentioned that it was one of the few times the poll results weren't a landslide.

FORT Fogey

Well, I normally really like Kelly Ripa, but have to say tonight's WWHL was kind of a yawn. Sweetie.

+ Reply to Thread