+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1151
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fogey

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I remember the first couple of times that celebrities came on who were "bigger than Bravo" I thought it was odd and out of place. It also seemed like Andy was trying to push them into talking about Bravo shows, which is fine for someone who watches them, but doesn't work for someone who doesn't. But after getting a few bigger names that couldn't pretend to watch Bravo, Andy seems to have figured out how to work with bigger names, and I like it. He manages to show a side of celebrities that you don't get just anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi has no other way of getting any attention. Brandi has been told by Hollywood her look and body is beautiful(not exactly sure what they are seeing) so Brandi thinks this gives her a pass to say and do what she feels like. The irony is any man worth his salt would not put up with her sideshow bob tactics for long. The behavior is embarrassing to those with class and a man possessing any is not going to have his reputation ruined by association with someone of her ilk.

As her children age the embarrassment for them will be horrible as well.
    I totally agree with this. Brandi will never get a decent man unless it's some fool going thru a midlife crisis or something. None of these wives whose husbands she flirts with has anything to worry about, I don't think. She grows more and more tacky and clueless each season. I'd never describe her as drop dead beautiful either, and that botox isn't helping matters.

On BH, Brandi broke it off with her realtor sex buddy and the reason was he went on a couple's trip without her even though they were "together". Did she really expect this guy to take her along to meet his friends when he is only interested in her for one thing? Brandi needs to learn that guys don't want to take their sex toys on trips nor have them meet family and friends. It may be wrong, but there certainly seems to be a "type" of woman a man marries and another type he doesn't. We all know which one Brandi is. Maybe she should get a clue. She is making a fool of herself.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.

Kim Richards and Lisa Whelchel (Blair from Facts of Life) were on last night. Lisa looks so GOOD. Her face is so natural and young looking! She appeared to hardly have any make up on and she looked GREAT. That girl must have found the fountain of youth. She's moved back to LA to resume her career in the biz after taking off many years to raise her family.

What I found so amazing is how much younger she appeared than Kim, yet she is one year OLDER than Kim. Amazing. Kim looked VERY good, but not nearly as young as Lisa. She more like Lisa's mother. Very odd. Lisa was also so personable. I think Andy really liked her. I hope he doesn't do something crazy and give her a reality show that may destroy her life. lol

Kim appeared to be very sober and said she thought her tv fans kept her on her toes about her sobriety. SHe also said that she and Brandi were very close friends right now!!!!!!! WHAT?
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I totally agree with this. Brandi will never get a decent man unless it's some fool going thru a midlife crisis or something. None of these wives whose husbands she flirts with has anything to worry about, I don't think. She grows more and more tacky and clueless each season. I'd never describe her as drop dead beautiful either, and that botox isn't helping matters.

On BH, Brandi broke it off with her realtor sex buddy and the reason was he went on a couple's trip without her even though they were "together". Did she really expect this guy to take her along to meet his friends when he is only interested in her for one thing? Brandi needs to learn that guys don't want to take their sex toys on trips nor have them meet family and friends. It may be wrong, but there certainly seems to be a "type" of woman a man marries and another type he doesn't. We all know which one Brandi is. Maybe she should get a clue. She is making a fool of herself.
    Steve Harvey talks about the two types of women man view in "Think like a man." He said that a man defines you early on; and they never change there mind. It is good information to know. Brandi needs to read that book and stop wasting energy. Yes. I think that Brandi might be suited to an "old" guy (because she is middle aged and I think she needs to go older) or a shy guy.

LISA AND KIM
    Yes. I like that Kim said the fans seem to help her stay sober. And I found it interesting that Brandi and Kim are best of friends. We all have our struggles; and we all need friends.

Kim's dog still looks scary to me. Maybe that is unfair. All young male dogs are going to have a lot of energy....but he is scary.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Why would he take her? He knew enough that once she got drunk the F-Bombs & "c" word would just come flying out of her mouth. If these are close friends, business associates or family can you imagine how embarassed he would be.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

If he knows who she is and is dating her, then it's logical to assume that he's not as offended or embarassed by her language as some may be. If he's comfortable being around that behavior, it's quite possible that the close friend,s business associates or family also talk like that. When I first saw that issue come up on RHBH, my first assumption was that Brandi doesn't realize she's one of a few girlfriends, and one of the other ones went on the trip.
    short_lived likes this.

FORT Fogey

Brandi cut it off with her realtor friend because she definately got it that he did not view her as a girlfriend. She knew then, if not before, that she was just his sex toy. She then went on to say (on an episode) that she was using him for sex. Saving face, I guess.

I agree that an older man is probably her best bet for a partner who will adore her. Obviously they would have to be okay with her swearing. It doesn't bother me at all. They are just words. The C word is only offensive because we, as women, define it as vulgar. We have a choice in how we react to it. Men could have chosen to hate the word pr*ck but they didn't.

Kim did look fabulous. Interesting that Whelchel was almost cast to be Kim's older sister. She is 50 and Kim is 59.

Whelchel drives me nuts. When she did her stint co-hosting with Jeff Probst I had to FF through her self absorbed, therapy-esk talkings. Must have bugged Jeff, too; she was replaced very quickly by that fabulous Yvette Brown. I love her! Never watched Community so this was the first I knew her. She could do a show of her own.

I didn't catch Lisa on Survivor. I liked her on WWHL though.

I think Kim is 49. She was born in 1964, right? And Lisa is one year older. She looks MUCH younger than Kim.

Downton Abbey FANS!!

Some of the Actors will be on with Andy on Tues Dec 10th.

Downton Abbey Is Coming to WWHL | Bravo TV Dish | Official News
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

WWHL w/Downton Abbey actors will be interesting! Seeing that clip led me to this:

Amy Phillips, very funny. She really nails Yolanda and a couple others.

WATCH: Amy Phillips Nails Teresa, Bethenny Impersonations | Bravo TV Dish | Official News
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread