+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1165
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fogey

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post

I've never "met" anyONE who adores Nancy. Just about fell off my chair.

Carry on.
    Well, I can't be the only one because her ratings are pretty strong. I get what you are saying, though. She's not everyone's cup o' tea....but man. I really do think she is all that and then some.
    shanmosphere likes this.

Brandi's behavior last night was out if control. I don't know what Joanna from RHOM did to her but omg did she go in on her,personally despise Joanna so I had no sorrow for her ,lol. I did have to think when she said Mohamed said Joanna was smelly,well maybe that's why roman doesnt want to have relations with her.hmmm

Yolanda has stopped following her on twitter so yeah I believe the Joanna & Mohammed sex thing.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi's behavior last night was out if control. I don't know what Joanna from RHOM did to her but omg did she go in on her,personally despise Joanna so I had no sorrow for her ,lol. I did have to think when she said Mohamed said Joanna was smelly,well maybe that's why roman doesnt want to have relations with her.hmmm Yolanda has stopped following her on twitter so yeah I believe the Joanna & Mohammed sex thing.
    Love Brandi and Mark Consuelos and Andy, so I was really looking forward to this threesome on the show, but OMG, I was really cringing watching the 2 guys oogling Brandi's boobs (in all their glory, on display in her beautiful, but highly inappropriate verrrry low cut dress), and all the sex talk and all the flirting. Mostly I was uncomfortable for the very-married Mark Consuelos (which he even said himself!), who Brandi was hitting on, and he was having a hard time resisting. (Although, Mark is so good looking, that he probably gets a lot of women hitting on him all the time!)

And then there were Andy's very elderly mom and dad as the evening's bartenders, and that was cringeworthy too, cause Andy's poor mom had to stand there and listen, over and over, to how her husband has a huge crush on Brandi. It's not easy becoming an old, no longer sexy woman, when your husband is standing next to you salivating over some gorgeous tall lanky sexy blonde. In public. On tv, in front of millions of people. I felt so bad for her!

Yeah, Andy putting his mom and dad on with Brandi is not the best idea. He should be ashamed. He knew better than that.

FORT Fogey

I disagree about Andy's parents and Brandi. Brandi flirts with older, unattainable men. I think her interactions with Andy's dad are very similar to her interacitons with Ken. In both cases, I think she knows it's harmless because she's having fun with men who are devoted to their wives, not going anywhere, therefore the flirting is just fun, and will not be misunderstood. I also think that Andy's mom, like Lisa, has confidence in knowing her husband is devoted to her and loves her more than anyone. His acknowledging that Brandi is hot is just like Lisa talking about how hot her DWTS partner was. Heck, just last night I told my husband that the picture of Justin Timberlake on the cover of GQ is what I'd put in a picture dictionary to define what a man is. My thinking Timberlake is hot does not mean that I'd enteratain the thought of turning my back on my husband in the slightest. I think the same is true with Andy's dad and Brandi. It makes for entertaining TV, and at the end of the day, everyone knows what their role is. Further, I think the key reason that Andy's parents do some of the things they do for their show (his mom taking on the role of disgusted viewer, etc) is that they know the audience is entertained, and an entertained audience is good for their son. They adore and support their son, just like they adore and support each other. No Beverly Hills housewife is creating harm for that family!

I have respect for my family and parents and I would not subject them to the ignorance that is Brandi. I find nothing cute about flirting with married men period. Brandi's charm is limited to those who find her antics funny.most don't .
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I don't understand why Brandi feels the need to constantly flirt, especially if it's with men who are unattainable. What's the purpose other than her personal validation?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I don't understand why Brandi feels the need to constantly flirt, especially if it's with men who are unattainable. What's the purpose other than her personal validation?
    Brandi has no other way of getting any attention. Brandi has been told by Hollywood her look and body is beautiful(not exactly sure what they are seeing) so Brandi thinks this gives her a pass to say and do what she feels like. The irony is any man worth his salt would not put up with her sideshow bob tactics for long. The behavior is embarrassing to those with class and a man possessing any is not going to have his reputation ruined by association with someone of her ilk.

As her children age the embarrassment for them will be horrible as well.
    jucamer likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Curtis Stone is humorless with no apparent personality. Why is he even on TV? His looks, that all he has going for him.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-14-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Last night's episode is why I love this show so much. Sometimes I wish it was an hour long, if it werent so late at night (or they would put it on Demand since I dont have dvr). I had not planned on staying up to watch it but it drew me in! Nia Long and Terrence Howard were just so up for whatever...questions didnt phase them, they were having fun, and it seemed like Andy was too. Every now and then Andy asks some odd questions, but I think that is more on the viewer's input. I watched last week when the Wanted, a group that I LOVE, were on and it seemed a lot more tense/boring so maybe it all hinges on the guest.
    I lol'd at the snippet of Andy getting frustrated with the Miami ladies at the reunion. Exactly how I felt!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread