+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1165
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Andy asked some tough questions, they did not answer. If they go to jail, Melissa and Joe will not be raising their daughters, Joe's sister will. Joe says Melissa and Joe are not supportive, Theresa says they are.
    Andy trying to make softball questions sound hardball. JooDices trying to make no answers sound like answers. Andy not bothering to tell them they didn't answer. The two of them looking and talking arrogantly and tough as nails, and several times in disagreement. I don't think he asked anything at all that was intended to elicit a truthful answer.

The thing about not telling the truth is that lies have to be memorized; i.e. "Joe and Melissa are/are not supportive" - "are" for the Bravo storyline, and "are not" for the actual hatred existing between the families. The Jooodices have scuttled about stealing cheese from mousetraps for a very long time, have become adept at fraud; and now they're caught, and this trap will be hard to squirm out of.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I don't get why they are answering public questions either, but some people refuse to listen to legal advice. I'm an attorney and I have told client's that something is a bad idea, but they can ignore you and do what they want. Or maybe they told their lawyers that appearing on tv is the only way they can pay their legal fees. I don't know. Sounds crazy to me too.

I saw Rebel Wilson and Jerry McDonell on last night! I thought it was really good. Rebel is a hoot. And guess who the bartender was?????? Fredrik, from Million Dillar Listing, NY!! Rebel just loves him. I think they may both may be really crazy. lol

teresa is insane. i firmly believe that to be true. she thinks if she doesn't say it, it won't happen. she has her head buried so far in the sand i'm not sure it will ever come out. possibly the wife in a situation like this one could avoid jail time due to being a parent of those girls and also her attorneys could blame joe and say she did not know anything about his doings in business or financial areas. i bet they will say in court that their accountants are at fault and they had no idea what was going on. i'd guess that joe is going "away" for a bit and that teresa is left to raise the girls on her own due to her lawyers getting her off for the reasons i've stated above. but that's just a guess...
    Prism likes this.

Did you see Rachel RAy on Andy last week? That call in question to her was one of the most uncomfortable things I've seen on tv in awhile. The caller asked her take on the Paula Dean/Cooking Network matter. Rachel tried her best to not tick off Paula's fans and to not diss her boss' at Food Network. She was pretty diplomatic, saying she thought they would eventually work it all out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't get why they are answering public questions either, but some people refuse to listen to legal advice. I'm an attorney and I have told client's that something is a bad idea, but they can ignore you and do what they want. Or maybe they told their lawyers that appearing on tv is the only way they can pay their legal fees. I don't know. Sounds crazy to me too.

I saw Rebel Wilson and Jerry McDonell on last night! I thought it was really good. Rebel is a hoot. And guess who the bartender was?????? Fredrik, from Million Dillar Listing, NY!! Rebel just loves him. I think they may both may be really crazy. lol
    Since they are already on TV and very exposed, my guess is that their lawyers arranged that appearance and gave Andy the questions and supplied their answers. The media was going nuts and needed to be fed. The interview reeked of being staged.

I caught a bit of his show last night...God he is so childish. However Nancy Grace was on...yea I know...however a viewer called in & asked NG about Joe & T both or severally going to jail and she said both would be behind bars & she believed both know what they were doing. Her advice is shoftlift, steal a car but never mess with the feds. NG is an idiot but I do think she is spot on.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I ADORE Nancy Grace. She is smart, direct and intuitive. She is on the ball. I've agreed with her on everything she's said about high-profile cases. She is great on Andy Cohen. She calls a spade a spade but an do it such a way that isn't offensive.

Her tv show? That is another matter. She turned crime into entertainment and it's not for me. Having said that, I give her major props for building herself a bit of an empire with that combination. She is SO smart!

I agree with her assessment of Teresa's guilt. I posted as much earlier. I've been a Teresa fan for a long time, but if all this gets pinned on Joe alone, it won't be right. On the other had, maybe she and Joe came to an agreement that she should plead innocent so that at least one of them has a shot of staying at home with the girls.

My money, however, is on a guilty verdict and jail time for both.
    Moontat likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I've never "met" anyONE who adores Nancy. Just about fell off my chair.

Carry on.
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I caught a bit of his show last night...God he is so childish. However Nancy Grace was on...yea I know...however a viewer called in & asked NG about Joe & T both or severally going to jail and she said both would be behind bars & she believed both know what they were doing. Her advice is shoftlift, steal a car but never mess with the feds. NG is an idiot but I do think she is spot on.
    The collateral damage to their 3 daughters will change their lives forever if they both go to jail. I have a hard time thinking any judge would not take that into consideration. But as Nancy said, don't mess with the Feds. Anyone know when they go to trial?

The collateral damage is to their 4 daughters, actually....
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread