+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1138
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

oooh ok thank you!

Andy asked some tough questions, they did not answer. If they go to jail, Melissa and Joe will not be raising their daughters, Joe's sister will. Joe says Melissa and Joe are not supportive, Theresa says they are.

You forgot the part where they both deny that they did anything wrong and are playing the victim card, whereas everything that has happened, happened "to" them rather than because of what they did or didn't do.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Isn't the victim card element understandable given it's an on-going case? If they went on for the interview and said "Yes it happened, and we did it for these reasons" then that video would most certainly be submitted in any trial against them. They have to maintain the innocent victim narrative for as long as the case continues.

Good point! It just reminded me of how Teresa never takes the blame for anything...I guess for now, she would need to maintain that kind of persona. :-)

Let's hope JoeG tones down the attitude before the jury or he'll be in prison for life and then he'll be deported.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Let's hope JoeG tones down the attitude before the jury or he'll be in prison for life and then he'll be deported.
    ICAM, GG!

And I STILL haven't figured out WTH is up with their so-called attorneys that they would ALLOW those two lunatics to do a sit-down interview with Bravo, at ALL.

1. If I had an EARNED law degree decorating the wall of MY office, somebody would've had to've put a contract out on me and had it go through before I would EVER have voluntarily allowed them to be interviewed by ANYBODY. It would've HAD to have been OVER MY DEAD BODY, otherwise.

2. If I were their attorney and had been smoking or drinking something off the chain and agreed to this, as a result, there is no WAY IN HELL that --- as their legal counsel --- I would've been NOT present and accounted for ON SET at the time the questions were being posed by Andy so that I could jump in and save those two idiots from themselves, when it became necessary to do so.

Like GG said . . .

Juicy is not the MOST likeable SOB around. He didn't even have to open his mouth for anybody to be able to read the: "They can all kiss my ass!" vibe that he was giving off. I don't believe you actually have to be a bar-card-carrying legal beagle to understand that in the long run, this is NOT a good representation for him to be putting out there, with what they've got hanging over their heads.

Those of us who've been watching RHONJ for a hot minute KNOW that that wasn't an act, on his part. But, REALLY? To have THAT sort of "Give-'em-all-the-finger!" vibe coming from him? On national TV? When he's facing the very real possibility of jail and/or deportation when all the shoutin' is FINALLY over, with this?

And, to add insult to injury, to actually have it come out of his MOUTH that he didn't think he was responsible for ANY of what was going on with them, at present?

Among OTHER arrogant, insane statements?

Oh, God, save us, PLEASE.

More thoughts, etc., later.
    GabbyG and elleprn like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Really my favorite part was when Andy asked if they lived outside their means and they both said no and then a minute later one of them said this all started with the bankruptcy. Seriously!

And as to the lawyer, Andy said Bravo met with the lawyers first and they were given a list of areas they could not ask.

FORT Fogey

I actually like Teresa and Joe. For as gross as they can be.

Neither is very bright and both have succumbed to stereotypes that don't help. I can picture Joe G being advised to conduct business in specific ways but that his machismo gets the better of him and tells the advisor to you-know-what. Meanwhile, housewife Teresa can turn a blind eye because business is her husband's job. Fools.

The government hates 2 things - treason and fraud. And, they like to make examples of people.

39 counts?!?! Where there is smoke there is fire. IMO, Teresa and Joe will be going to prison.
    Last edited by Jexter; 09-30-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Really my favorite part was when Andy asked if they lived outside their means and they both said no and then a minute later one of them said this all started with the bankruptcy. Seriously!

And as to the lawyer, Andy said Bravo met with the lawyers first and they were given a list of areas they could not ask.
    Gotta admit . . .

When they said they didn't think they were living --- or had ever lived --- outside of their means, I choked on my lemonade.

And the thing about all this mess starting with the BK? Yep. Caught THAT, too. I shook my head so hard in disbelief that it took a sec for the room to become un-blurred.

Yep, I HEARD Andy say that they'd spoken with the lawyers beforehand and received ground rules from them about what could and could NOT be explored during the sit-down.

However, I STILL don't believe those lawyers allowed the Juicys to sit there ALONE and answer Andy's questions. IDR hearing Andy say anything about about the lawyers requesting, then seeing a list of topics/questions that they'd agree to have the Juicys speak on.

Vetting what was going to be covered, I guess you'd say.

So, I'm STILL curious as to WHY they'd allow the Juicys to be all by their lonesome getting grilled by Andy, without a ONE of them being present so as to shut down the idiots answering any questions that could possibly compromise them later on, if they answered.

Oh, and kudos to Andy.

I was surprised that --- within the boundaries that'd been set, of course! --- he DID ask the tough questions!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread