+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1151
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fogey

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Yes, Danielle was the original villian on the New Jersey Housewives. She's been away from the show for several years now, and had nothing to do with Bravo. Andy hyped her appearance so much that I thought she was going to dish on what she thinks of what has been happening on the show this season. Instead, she was her usual self begging for quesitons to be asked about her, refusing to answer them, and thinking it was somehow cute or made her likable. Instead it was boring, because once it's known she's delusional, there's no entertainment value in her.
    Prism and Moontat like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Yes, Danielle was the original villian on the New Jersey Housewives. She's been away from the show for several years now, and had nothing to do with Bravo. Andy hyped her appearance so much that I thought she was going to dish on what she thinks of what has been happening on the show this season. Instead, she was her usual self begging for quesitons to be asked about her, refusing to answer them, and thinking it was somehow cute or made her likable. Instead it was boring, because once it's known she's delusional, there's no entertainment value in her.
    I totally agree AcookerTV, and I also thought that Danielle was just. . . odd. She acted strange and even looked weird. I kinda cringed for her during the whole episode. Danielle's daughters are totally beautiful however, and the older one is not only gorgeous but she seems to be extremely intelligent and headed in an amazing direction with both an incredible international modeling career AND a very impressive university performance. Don't know much about the younger daughter, but she's only 15 and probably hasn't done much yet.

OMG. Did anyone see Bethenny Frankel on last night? I held my nose, but watched about 5 minutes of it just to see the scoundrel. I recorded it all though, so I could see the results of the poll. The poll asked viewers which former Housewife they missed the most. I haven't checked to the results yet. I'll post it later.

Bethenny looked as if there is something wrong with her face. I'm not sure what it is. It's like her mouth area has been wired or something. Her mouth looks paralyzed. I'm not sure if she has gotten fake front teeth or what. I don't think she's had lip enlargement. IT's odd. Check it out if you get the chance.

Of course, from what I saw, it was poor Bethenny and Andy trying to make people feel sorry for her and how painful it is to go through this public divorce while working. She's a fake. I hope callers called in with their outrage. Apparently, Andy hasn't gotten the memo on how Bethenny's former fans feel about her.

FORT Fogey

I think that Andy got the memo. He has ways to stroke bravolebrities while winking at the audience. Usually they are so egotistical they have no idea they are being mocked. Andy made the drinking game word of the night "I". That only happens if he sees the real side of Bethenny that the audience does.
    Prism, jucamer and Debb70 like this.

OMG! You're right. That's why the drinking word of the night was "I". He had ner number. lol Good. I missed that.

Of course, Bethenny said the problem with her and Jason was fundamental differences as people. She should be ashamed of herself.

OH, I was a little surprised that Dina (NJ) and Jill (NY) almost tied for the most missed. Poor Alex. (NY) She rated low. At least Andy spared Bethenny the humiliation from listing her name. I don't think she would have gotten even 2 percent.

FORT Fogey

Had Bethenny been on there, I bet she would have scored high. THe person on WWHL always tends to do better on polls.

So glad I watched WWHL when Lady Gaga was the guest, cause I wasn't a Lady Gaga fan until
    seeing her on WWHL. She was so totally charming! And humble! And really sweet! I was so surprised, because that's not at all what I expected.
    Debb70 likes this.

ImperfectI, I agree about her appearance on the show, but I have seen her that way before. She was quite charming and a wondeful guest.

Did you see her and her mother in the Oprah interview a couple of years ago? She was charming there too. What I have gained from seeing her in these candid appearances, is that she seems to be a tortured soul. I think her mom actually confirmed that in the Oprah interview. I think she suffers greatly and it is reflected in her conduct at times.

I was surprised to see her appear on The Sopranos episode where Tony's kids trash the school gym. Has she just lost weight or had plastic surgery on her face?

Debb, thanks for reminding me about Lady Gaga's appearance on the Oprah interview. At the time that show was broadcast, I really didn't have much interest in Gaga, so I didn't watch it. But now, after enjoying her so much on WWHL, I definitely will seek it out on-line, and watch it.

I saw Gaga on another program recently and was surprised to hear that she actually had talent, as in plays the piano, etc. I had wrongly assumed she was one of today's "stars" who actually have little to no talent. Maybe I will even give some of her music a try.

+ Reply to Thread