+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

UGH! I can't stand Jill Zarin...she has to have her big nose in everyone's business, I wish she would butt out of this one. But, if it is one of the worst things someone can do to someone...my guess is that is has to do with the child.

The biggest losers in this are Danielle's two children, they didn't ask for their lives to be out there and now all her classmates know that their mother has been arrested, was a stripper and had to change her name because of illegal dealings. Her kids must look like their father because they sure are beautiful.

As much as Caroline goes on and on about family and values, I wish she would stop and think what this is doing to Danielle's kids. Stop talking crap about her in a public forum and let it go Caroline....be the bigger person....for the kid's sake.....

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3541772;
    Her kids must look like their father because they sure are beautiful
    I think the same thing about her kids...I didn't really pay attention to what her girls looked like until the last show...her girls do not look like her at all. Her oldest daughter is beautiful..the youngest looks like a cutie pie with her freckles and sweet smile...I really hope they come out of this undamaged.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3541779;
    I think the same thing about her kids...I didn't really pay attention to what her girls looked like until the last show...her girls do not look like her at all. Her oldest daughter is beautiful..the youngest looks like a cutie pie with her freckles and sweet smile...I really hope they come out of this undamaged.
    Her daughters are gorgeous...and seem very sweet. I hope that the fallout from this show isn't too difficult for them.

I also think that DaniBev's girls are the biggest losers in all of this. Unfortunately, DaniBev's desire to "have what they have" made her lose site of what this could do to her kids. If you sign on for a reality show, you have to know somewhere in the back of your mind that anything in your past is going to be, could possibly be dug up and brought out.
    I still think that what I read on yahoo.answers, reality tv and the life and style websites
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that DaniBev gave Dina's ex husband information that could cause her ex husband to re-open a custody battle and Dina could possibly lose custody of Lexi
    is more in line with why Caroline came so unglued. J. stated in the life and style website that DaniBev
    Click to see Spoiler:
    was so jealous of and spread so many rumors and out and out lies about Dina
    that it was way more than just a phone number DaniBev gave out. Also, J. stated on R&K that each time DaniBev retold her life story it changed and things really didn't add up so that coupled with the other things led J. to decide on her own not to be friends any longer.
    I also don't know that Jill Z. knows for sure what the big "secret" is but in my opinion(and we all know what they say about those) it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that she does. They do "work" for the same network and do cross paths at times. I am not a "Team Jill" fan or any other "Team" member. Happy Fourth of July to all of you.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Danielle looks very pretty in her scene from All My Children (posted yesterday on another website). It must have been before the Botox took over her face. Not sure if it's against the rules to post a link here?

Wouldn't Bravo only need the approval of the custodial parent unless the non-custodial decides to challenge? Not a lawyer but it makes sense to me. Some non-custodial parents cannot even be located!

[QUOTE=grincognito;3541964;]Danielle looks very pretty in her scene from All My Children (posted yesterday on another website). It must have been before the Botox took over her face. Not sure if it's against the rules to post a link here?

Yikes! I would never have known that was her if you hadn't told me. She was attractive. She's not that old now - I think she's 45 - to look as bad as she does now. I hate to think how she'll look in another 10 years.
    Did you notice that also shown in the AMC video is a very young Josh Duhamel? I didn't recognize him at first and the teeth are a lot different. I expect he was pretty young there.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3541772;
    UGH! I can't stand Jill Zarin...she has to have her big nose in everyone's business, I wish she would butt out of this one.
    I REALLY started out liking the NYC wives, and REALLY thought I would never watch the NJ wives. However, I got sucked in, and I think I'm more fascinated by the latter than the former (and OC and Atlanta can be cancelled for all I care about them anymore).

I also really liked Jill at the beginning, but the word is that she has become a complete primadonna and even refers to the NYC Housewives as "her" show. Yes, I think I'm over Jill Z.

I suppose someone from NJ will rub me the wrong way eventually too, though.

FORT Newbie

Just rewatched reunion 2 (or it was on the background) - how did Danielle go from tough as nails (inside the bar and then outside, after dinner) to having a breakdown and having to have her girls sleep with her for ... (I don't recall how long). Another manipulation by Danieller reminding us to feel sorry for her. I think her breakdown would have to do with 'how do I start untangling all of the lies'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3542473;
    I REALLY started out liking the NYC wives, and REALLY thought I would never watch the NJ wives. However, I got sucked in, and I think I'm more fascinated by the latter than the former (and OC and Atlanta can be cancelled for all I care about them anymore).

I also really liked Jill at the beginning, but the word is that she has become a complete primadonna and even refers to the NYC Housewives as "her" show. Yes, I think I'm over Jill Z.

I suppose someone from NJ will rub me the wrong way eventually too, though.
    I pretty much agree.
    Have never watched Atlanta, but have seen the others. Of the 3 I've seen, I find NJ to be the most real if such a thing can be said about reality TV.!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by grincognito;3541964;
    Danielle looks very pretty in her scene from All My Children (posted yesterday on another website). It must have been before the Botox took over her face. Not sure if it's against the rules to post a link here?

Wouldn't Bravo only need the approval of the custodial parent unless the non-custodial decides to challenge? Not a lawyer but it makes sense to me. Some non-custodial parents cannot even be located!
    Where can we watch the All My Children/Josh Duhamel vid?
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 07-04-2009 at 06:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread