+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I really like all 4 of them and could see myself being friends with them, except that I could not keep up with them financially! I wonder, those of you who watch the other Housewife shows (this is the only one I've seen) ... are all the women rich or at least well off on these shows? I'd like to see them throw an average middle class housewife into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3540021;
    I really like all 4 of them and could see myself being friends with them, except that I could not keep up with them financially! I wonder, those of you who watch the other Housewife shows (this is the only one I've seen) ... are all the women rich or at least well off on these shows? I'd like to see them throw an average middle class housewife into the mix.
    That would be hilarious!
    I liked all 4 also, they were fun to watch!

FORT Fogey

I sure hope these ladies come back for a second season.
    I read on another board that they have signed for a second season
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-02-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3539822;
    i really don't think this is what caroline was talking abt. her anger, rage, and hurt makes me think it was something more.

also, i don't think the dad lives out of the country, the grandparents do.
    I respect your opinion but still have a differing one. On Dina's blog(Bravo) she wrote that what ever it was it involved two people who did not sign on for the show. Nothing ever came of it so she just wanted to forget it. Although now you got me thinking(never a good idea) maybe it had something to do with Caroline and Dina's Mother and still something to do with Lexi. Do you know where Dad lives? Not going into attack mode...just wondering.
    Also, AngloAm was right on with her synopsis of the R&K appearance. Try as he might Jerry O' Connell just could not drag it out of them. As was written before the most they would say is it wasn't a hit or anything like that.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3540482;
    I respect your opinion but still have a differing one. On Dina's blog(Bravo) she wrote that what ever it was it involved two people who did not sign on for the show.
    Dina's husband did not sign up for the show and neither did Dina's ex husband. That's two that did not sign up..hmmmm...I wish I knew what it was!!! It's going to drive me nuts!

FORT Fogey

Well, it's odd that Jill said it was something close to the worst thing one could do to a person - that would indicate to me it had to do with interfering with the relationship between a parent and child.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3540875;
    Well, it's odd that Jill said it was something close to the worst thing one could do to a person - that would indicate to me it had to do with interfering with the relationship between a parent and child.
    That's exactly what I thought too I wonder if we'll ever get the whole story

I think everyone will probably interpret Jill's comment differently. We all tend to view / perceive things based upon our experiences / frame of reference.
    I don't think we're going to get the answer to this one. It sure is fun to see all the different interpretations on here, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

How would Jill know what happened? Is she best friends with Caroline or Dina now-a-days?

From what people have posted here, it seems that Jill Z. is doing the same as everyone else: giving Her opinion on what She thinks happened.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread