+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3537752;

In my 20 year teaching experience, I've had kids that sang like a canary when I took them out in the hall. They didn't know for which infraction they had been caught ... !! (I kept a stern face and said "and?", and they would fess up to another crime. I have a reputation for being a little strict.)
    Good for you. Get them before the become too cagey!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3538153;
    I really don't see how they can do another season with these 5 ladies if the 4 of them are refusing to even be around Danielle. Seems they would have to bring in another person to take Danielle's spot or bring in one of Danielle's friends to interact with.
    They will offer them more money.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3538224;
    I wonder if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    because ex-husband lives out of the country, it was one of those gray law areas...you are right we do need a legal opinion on this one.
    I put the spoiler in there so if you don't want to know what was mentioned earlier you can avoid it. Thanks for the compliment on the detective work.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The subject of protection is in the US therefore US law applies.
    I think that this had to be all taken care of before
    Click to see Spoiler:
    little Lexie went off to Cyprus, otherwise Dina would never have let her go
    . My guess anyway.

I can't get too angry with Danielle over that theory. I can see how it explains everything. (Well, if you take it with Caroline's over-dramatic nature)
    Last edited by AngloAm; 07-01-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: put more stuff behind spoiler tags

Just another spec.....
    Assuming all the spoiler tags are true, maybe that snowballed into a threatened custody battle or a threatened kidnapping. That would get my knickers in a knot let me tell ya. Supposedly ex is a "Cypriot millionare" from the news article. I can only guess it had something to do with Lexi as Jill Zarin was quoted as saying "that is the most horrible thing someone can do" (or something close to that). We all know how Jill is with her Ally and to her that would be a horrible thing.(me too)
    The new People mag this week has a short article on this and while Caroline will still not say what it was...it has been a year since all of this took place and she still refuses to be interviewed or photographed in the same room as DaniBev. Also, on Andy's blog on Bravo, Dina states she will never tell what happened and so we will all be left to our own imaginations as to what the "disgraceful" act was. But like everything else, I am sure the real story will "come out in the wash" eventually. Like I was always told if you want to keep a secret....don't tell anyone what your secret is.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fogey

The 4 housewives had a fairly long segment on R&K this morning. I thought it was very good. Some of the highlights: Caroline said she will never forgive Danielle, but she pointed out what happened (the thing they don't want to talk about) was not an attempted hit or anything like that. She was quite articulate, and I think came across very well. Dina said she forgives and wants to move on, but it will take about a year for her to see whether Danielle has changed at all.

They were recruited for the show after being suggested by the folks at the Chateau salon where they get their hair done.

Jacqueline said the reason she is no longer friends with Danielle has nothing to do with the sisters-in-law or the book. She said the more she got to know Danielle, the more she could see that she is not the kind of person she wants to be friends with or have around her family. She said that although she isn't saying that Danielle's story of her childhood never happened, every time Danielle told the story, the details kept changing.

Theresa didn't say much, but she was asked about the table-flipping, and said it was the first time she had done something like that. The others said that they had never seen T even get angry before. T said what really made her mad was that Danielle brought the book to an event where the children were.

None of them wants to be around Danielle, and it appears they have not signed anything with Bravo yet for a second season. Dina said they did a photo shoot with her, but it was "just business," and "you don't have to like everyone you do business with."

That's all I can remember at the moment. Feel free to fill in the gaps if you saw it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3539422;
    The 4 housewives had a fairly long segment on R&K this morning. I thought it was very good. Some of the highlights: Caroline said she will never forgive Danielle, but she pointed out what happened (the thing they don't want to talk about) was not an attempted hit or anything like that. She was quite articulate, and I think came across very well. Dina said she forgives and wants to move on, but it will take about a year for her to see whether Danielle has changed at all.

They were recruited for the show after being suggested by the folks at the Chateau salon where they get their hair done.

Jacqueline said the reason she is no longer friends with Danielle has nothing to do with the sisters-in-law or the book. She said the more she got to know Danielle, the more she could see that she is not the kind of person she wants to be friends with or have around her family. She said that although she isn't saying that Danielle's story of her childhood never happened, every time Danielle told the story, the details kept changing.

Theresa didn't say much, but she was asked about the table-flipping, and said it was the first time she had done something like that. The others said that they had never seen T even get angry before. T said what really made her mad was that Danielle brought the book to an event where the children were.

None of them wants to be around Danielle, and it appears they have not signed anything with Bravo yet for a second season. Dina said they did a photo shoot with her, but it was "just business," and "you don't have to like everyone you do business with."

That's all I can remember at the moment. Feel free to fill in the gaps if you saw it.
    This is great - thank you Lucky22! I haven't found the article with the spoilers that other posters have read, but this is very enlightening. Jacqueline's comments about Danielle are very revealing to me because she did befriend Danielle and gave her every opportunity to be a friend - yet discovered that with a woman like Danielle that's pretty much impossible. At least she tried and wasn't dissuaded by her sisters-in-law or 'tha book'. Her experience only confirms that Danielle is the snake she appeared to be IMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3539422;

Excellent synopsis!

I believe T had never been that angry in public. But she was mean to Danielle - she was the only one who insinuated, well, said actually, that 'some' of the things in the book must be true - and more than Danielle would cop to.

FORT Fogey

Oh, Kelly also announced that next Thursday (July 9), Bravo will air "lost footage" of the show. Wonder what that will be?

i really don't think this is what caroline was talking abt. her anger, rage, and hurt makes me think it was something more.

also, i don't think the dad lives out of the country, the grandparents do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3538224;
    I wonder if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    because ex-husband lives out of the country, it was one of those gray law areas...you are right we do need a legal opinion on this one.
    I put the spoiler in there so if you don't want to know what was mentioned earlier you can avoid it. Thanks for the compliment on the detective work.

I watched them on R and K, also and the summation from the poster is spot on.
    I think it's all just speculation as to what actually happened between Dina and Danielle. Even though Caroline said, "it's not a hit", she did intimate that it's still pretty egregious.
    I sure hope these ladies come back for a second season. I have to say I did enjoy them the most, as they seemed the most natural of all the housewife shows.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread