+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3536843;
    Please try!!!!

Meanwhile, back at my theory, it could be that Danielle gave Dina's ex a phone number for him to call or to get dirt on her.

It was certainly something dark and evil that she did, as Dina says it came from somebody being 'broken' and 'in a bad place;' Dina's comments also indicate that it was also something which could be forgiven somehow (although she's less forgiving on her bravo blog). Caroline's indicate that it'd be difficult to forgive. If it were a hit/physical hurt, I don't know that I wouldn't have Danielle arrested and forgiveness would be last on my list of things.

Come to think of it though, forgiveness would be pretty low on my list if somebody tried to have my child taken away from me.
    It was on Yahoo answers----
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone read(no names were of the posters were liste)in a new jersey paper that Bravo requires minors to have permission from both parents to appear on the show. Dina did not get permission from the ex. the ex. was going to/is suing Dina. The poster did not know how this all turned out.

Also, Danielle is not on Regis/Kelly from what I read. The others refused to be on with her and at the Fashion Show finale, Danielle had to sit away from them.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Kiz

That story sounds totally plausible, Gandolf. If that was the case, and Danielle was somehow in on it stoking the flames a bit, it's just enough to put her in the middle of something that was none of her business, but not so much so that Dina would need a restraining order, or that Bravo would feel she was a danger to other women.

It also makes sense, since Danielle would be knowledgeable about those regulations.

~Good detective work!
    Last edited by Kiz; 07-01-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3537752;

In my 20 year teaching experience, I've had kids that sang like a canary when I took them out in the hall. They didn't know for which infraction they had been caught ... !! (I kept a stern face and said "and?", and they would fess up to another crime. I have a reputation for being a little strict.)
    LOL..you're the teacher I feared as a kid, but, as a parent, the teacher I loved my kids to have to keep them on the straight and narrow.

I am not sure if I am supposed to use spoiler tags but I will assume that I do...the question I have is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "How did Dina get the signature needed since her daughter appeared on the show? Did she forge her ex's signature?" And it looked like Lexi enjoyed being on the show so she probably talked her father into it"

Kiz

It's hard to talk around the subject. Is it really a spoiler since it was published in a NJ newspaper? Is everyone reading it anyway?

Anyway, that's a great question, Luvsginger.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder if that would have been covered by the mutual lawyer the sibs hired? I read somewhere that the lawyer was the sibs' brother, so he would have been put in a very dicey situation if Lexi's dad's signature had been forged. I'm sure he could claim he didn't know, but I would think something like that would have had to have been notarized, but maybe not.
    Is there a lawyer in the house?

It's fun to guess, even if it turns out to be a dead end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3537833;
    It was on Yahoo answers----
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone read(no names were of the posters were liste)in a new jersey paper that Bravo requires minors to have permission from both parents to appear on the show. Dina did not get permission from the ex. the ex. was going to/is suing Dina. The poster did not know how this all turned out.

Also, Danielle is not on Regis/Kelly from what I read. The others refused to be on with her and at the Fashion Show finale, Danielle had to sit away from them.
    I really don't see how they can do another season with these 5 ladies if the 4 of them are refusing to even be around Danielle. Seems they would have to bring in another person to take Danielle's spot or bring in one of Danielle's friends to interact with.

I think what is so sad to me is Danielle's two girls, Christine and Jillian. They had to have been effected by that finale epi. They stayed in the room while the whole book topic came up and proceeded to see all the screaming and yelling back and forth with the ladies.

Do they have the same father? They are sweet girls and appear to get along with each very well and they love their Mom.

But if Danielle had anything to do with what has been posted in whiteon this thread....oh my....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3538148;
    It's hard to talk around the subject. Is it really a spoiler since it was published in a NJ newspaper? Is everyone reading it anyway?

Anyway, that's a great question, Luvsginger.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder if that would have been covered by the mutual lawyer the sibs hired? I read somewhere that the lawyer was the sibs' brother, so he would have been put in a very dicey situation if Lexi's dad's signature had been forged. I'm sure he could claim he didn't know, but I would think something like that would have had to have been notarized, but maybe not.
    Is there a lawyer in the house?

It's fun to guess, even if it turns out to be a dead end.
    I wonder if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    because ex-husband lives out of the country, it was one of those gray law areas...you are right we do need a legal opinion on this one.
    I put the spoiler in there so if you don't want to know what was mentioned earlier you can avoid it. Thanks for the compliment on the detective work.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

I think we may be asking for a lawyer too soon.
    We don't know for certain about that information. It's still all speculation, I believe, at this point.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3537833;
    It was on Yahoo answers----...
    Ah ha! So it wasn't 'disgraceful' and Caroline well over-reacted - in that Dina was the first 'bad actor.'

Yes it wasn't any of Danielle's business but I don't think Dina was sweetness and light to Danielle after the money dispute - she threatened to kick her posterior (now she's kicking her posterity!).

I am a stickler for legality and so I kinda side with Danielle. That provision is there to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    protect the children, even if it inconveniences the parent(s)
    and while it may have been malicious, I don't see any impropriety.

Equity protects who comes with clean hands. I'm less and less fond of the Laurita girls every day.

+ Reply to Thread