+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 751 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast
Like Tree2660Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3535732;
    It's been said time and time again that people who go on reality shows do it to be on TV -- no matter what kind of image that results from it. I never understood that concept. Just like those who believe that all publicity is good publicity. Unreal.
    I don't understand the concept, either. LOL
    I'm real thankful, though, that people like Danielle do want to go on shows like this so that we can all comment on message boards like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I just love love love Albie....I hope he doesn't let me down...he is such a great looking kid and seems savy about all going on...hope he get his education and becomes very successful....he is a charmer, I'm sure. In fact I really like all of Carolines kids...the comedy in that house is seen each time they are together. they seem very comfortable with each other....I truely believe that when they were sitting around the table and Al mentioned Democracy and dictatorship, they all knew Lauren really knew, but comedy helps.....thats just my humble opinion....I think Caroline is over the top, but actually I like her and her family....I saw a pic of her wedding pic and she was so beautiful.

FORT Fogey

I do like the kids although I'm not sure about the post dance party lets-trash-Danielle-en-famille session. That said, I wish my brother and I were as close as Albie and Christopher. And Christopher never fails to make me laugh. He's like sunshine.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3534866;
    I don't know how CPS works in other states, but where I live you have to give them your name...you cannot report anonymously. CPS does not give the family your name but they want it so that you can't just use them to "get back" at someone and waste their time just because you're mad that their child left their bike in your yard or something equally trivial.
    I read somewhere else that Dina said that DaniBev tried to hurt people in Dina's life that were not part of the show and that nothing came of it. Who they were or what was going to be attempted was not addressed. I wish I could remember where I read it at though. The problems of old age...
    Please try!!!!

Meanwhile, back at my theory, it could be that Danielle gave Dina's ex a phone number for him to call or to get dirt on her.

It was certainly something dark and evil that she did, as Dina says it came from somebody being 'broken' and 'in a bad place;' Dina's comments also indicate that it was also something which could be forgiven somehow (although she's less forgiving on her bravo blog). Caroline's indicate that it'd be difficult to forgive. If it were a hit/physical hurt, I don't know that I wouldn't have Danielle arrested and forgiveness would be last on my list of things.

Come to think of it though, forgiveness would be pretty low on my list if somebody tried to have my child taken away from me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3534997;
    i def think she was faking the funk and knew exactly what they were talking abt.
    And she wasn't even doing a good job of it.

If somebody spoke to me the way Caroline spoke to Danielle, and I honestly had no idea what (the bloody h*ll) they were talking about, I don't think I would just sit there and murmur "Oh, I haven't a clue what you speak of."

I certainly don't think the Danielle we saw at the dinner party would. She'd be all over Caroline.

Which leads me to spekerlate; everyone's been commenting on Danielle's 'cold' and 'dead' eyes...was she on some sort of downers?

Dina and Tommy's wedding episode is on VH1 right now.

FORT Fogey

Supposedly 4 of the RH of NJ are going to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow (Thursday). Kelly announced it today.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3536856;
    And she wasn't even doing a good job of it.

If somebody spoke to me the way Caroline spoke to Danielle, and I honestly had no idea what (the bloody h*ll) they were talking about, I don't think I would just sit there and murmur "Oh, I haven't a clue what you speak of."

I certainly don't think the Danielle we saw at the dinner party would. She'd be all over Caroline.

Which leads me to spekerlate; everyone's been commenting on Danielle's 'cold' and 'dead' eyes...was she on some sort of downers?
    NO Way would someone with the personality that Danielle seems to have would have just sat there with a dull look on her face and let Caroline speak to her that way. Remember how she attatcked Teresa and paying attention..nope, Danielle knew what she had done and she was afraid that Caroline was actually going to say it out loud, and it was a biggie....not just giving a phone number...besides Caroline would not have thrown such a tizzy over a phone number...Dina is not a wallflower and she would be easy to get ahold of....I think it was a biggie..

Danielles eyes, they looked just like that in the mug shot...I think she is a very dark person.

Kiz

Maybe Danielle wasn't sure *what* the gals had uncovered and didn't want to tip her hand.

You never know, there might be *more* to come!
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

In my 20 year teaching experience, I've had kids that sang like a canary when I took them out in the hall. They didn't know for which infraction they had been caught ... !! (I kept a stern face and said "and?", and they would fess up to another crime. I have a reputation for being a little strict.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread