+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 756 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3534399;
    One more comment on what DaniBev did....the other reason I don't think it had to do with the ex trying to take Lexi away from Dina and was something worse is because Lexi went to Greece with her Dad and wouldn't that have been a perfect time for him to just not bring her back? There have been other stories(sadly) of the non-custodial parent who is allowed visitation taking the child to their "home" country where the laws are different and not returning. I really don't think that if someone had tried to take Lexi from Dina, she would have been able to keep it to herself. You could tell(no matter what you think of her) that she would protect her daughter to the end and as a Mom of two daughters, I would take on anyone or anything to protect them.
    Then my guess is that she sent a floozie to try to seduce Tommy. By what I've heard about the Tomster, it wouldn't have been that hard for the floozie.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone notice how it was very much emphasized that Ms. Danielle doesn't life in Franklin Lakes, but in Wayne Township. They're not very far apart and seem equally well-heeled.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3534737;
    I would think arranging a hit would be more than 'disgraceful' and if it were that surely there'd be more ramifications than just "oh just let's not talk about it" from the intended victim.
    It might not have been as extreme as a hit, but maybe just hurting her in some way. Can't imagine if it was something like reporting Dina to CPS for being an "unfit mother" or something like that, what would that be? Certainly we weren't privy to Dina's and Lexie's entire relationship, but Dina seems to be a doting mother, even to the point of quitting her job to be home for her daughter. Was CPS going to get her for being too doting? As luvsginger said, if anyone deserves a visit from CPS, it's Danielle.

On another note, I can't imagine what any of these women get out of doing this show that is so great that it would motivate them to do another show together after all the animosity and stress of this season. Maybe this happens on all the RH shows. Maybe it's all about animosity and stress. I don't know; I only watched this one.

Kiz...I did notice that as well..thank you for pointing it out. I think DaniBev brought the book not because she had no other way of getting her "side" out but to keep the attention on her. Caroline did say she told her to come to the salon and they would talk to those who were there together and DaniBev was a no show.
    I don't know how CPS works in other states, but where I live you have to give them your name...you cannot report anonymously. CPS does not give the family your name but they want it so that you can't just use them to "get back" at someone and waste their time just because you're mad that their child left their bike in your yard or something equally trivial.
    I read somewhere else that Dina said that DaniBev tried to hurt people in Dina's life that were not part of the show and that nothing came of it. Who they were or what was going to be attempted was not addressed. I wish I could remember where I read it at though. The problems of old age...
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3534792;
    It might not have been as extreme as a hit, but maybe just hurting her in some way. Can't imagine if it was something like reporting Dina to CPS for being an "unfit mother" or something like that, what would that be? Certainly we weren't privy to Dina's and Lexie's entire relationship, but Dina seems to be a doting mother, even to the point of quitting her job to be home for her daughter. Was CPS going to get her for being too doting? As luvsginger said, if anyone deserves a visit from CPS, it's Danielle.

On another note, I can't imagine what any of these women get out of doing this show that is so great that it would motivate them to do another show together after all the animosity and stress of this season. Maybe this happens on all the RH shows. Maybe it's all about animosity and stress. I don't know; I only watched this one.
    Maybe she told people that the Brownstone served rotten food? I don't know but I'm trying to make educated guesses. The only thing about CPS - what you tell them doesn't have to be true.

i def think she was faking the funk and knew exactly what they were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3532826;
    I got a similar vibe, buttahfly. It seemed like it had to be something pretty extreme for Caroline to get so angry and choked up. I just wonder if it was something like that, how they found out, and if they had proof, seems they could have had her arrested. In any case, I think Danielle knew exactly what they were talking about and was playing dumb. If it was a minor thing, she is clever enough to have explained it away. That's what also makes me think it was something major.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-15-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3534762;
    She was asked to give a phone number to that person. A PI? Somebody with 'dirt' on Dina? I can't believe the man couldn't look up CPS himself. Or find himself a PI or an attorney. So it has to be the number of somebody who is a private person, none of Danielle's business, to attempt to do something 'disgraceful' (a moral shortcoming) which didn't 'come off.' (Lacked success?)

I swear it's something to do with a custody battle. Ooo maybe she gave ex-hubby the number of the nanny to use to get dirt on Dina, Tommy and Lexie? Turned in tax irregularities with Dina's charity to the IRS?
    I don't think Danielle gave the ex a phone number for a anything or anyone that's public knowledge either. That's not exactly sensational.

I said I wouldn't speculate, but I will say, if we're playing a guessing game, I think your ideas come closest to what actually happened. Time will tell, I'm sure. As in, season 2.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3534997;
    i def think she was faking the funk and knew exactly what they were talking abt.
    My thoughts exactly. Did anyone else notice how she perked up when it was all about her? I mean most people will become more animated when the conversation is about them but not to that extent. I still just cannot get over the "cold-lifeless eyes" she was shooting at Caroline. Maybe DaniBev would really like to take Caroline on but knows she'd be in for an "old fashioned a** whoopin'" so Dina made the easier target. I don't know anything for sure but it is fun to try and guess.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

I was surprised when Danielle kept referring to how many love her now after seeing her on the show presenting her story. This poor woman does have a lot of problems. But, I do think she's brought most of them upon herself.
    And I still can't understand why she would want to expose herself and her kids like she's done on this show; esp. with the kind of background she has. I do think a therapist would have a field day with her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3535393;
    I was surprised when Danielle kept referring to how many love her now after seeing her on the show presenting her story. This poor woman does have a lot of problems. But, I do think she's brought most of them upon herself.
    And I still can't understand why she would want to expose herself and her kids like she's done on this show; esp. with the kind of background she has. I do think a therapist would have a field day with her.
    It's been said time and time again that people who go on reality shows do it to be on TV -- no matter what kind of image that results from it. I never understood that concept. Just like those who believe that all publicity is good publicity. Unreal.

+ Reply to Thread