+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 804 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192592 ... LastLast
Like Tree3474Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3532185;
    Somewhat off topic but has anyone seen the footage from the big fat obnoxious wedding show with Tommy and Dina?

Only asking because Tommy seems a little...not quite in love with Dina. I wonder if Dina's not Tommy's beard. Tommy is very attractive to me at least, really very much so, but he seems to more tolerate Dina than be in love with her.
    No!! I haven't seen or hear of this - where do I tune in???? bravotv.com???

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3533172;
    I wonder if there will be a 2nd season. It would have to be a Jon and Kate situation where Danielle films completely separately from the others and vice-versa.
    ... That might be the only way Bravo was able to get them all to return - I just read that they start filming Season 2 next month... all of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3532728;
    OMG. I would hate to think it could be something as awful as that. However, I don't think Caroline would have been such a hard nose over something relatively minor. I do think it was big - I just hope that Danielle did not resort to something that awful. But, like I've said before, I do think it must have been something egregious.
    My understanding is someone reported something to CPS. I guess it was something that could have had Lexie taken from Dina. I am still trying to find out the scoop.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3533636;
    My understanding is someone reported something to CPS. I guess it was something that could have had Lexie taken from Dina. I am still trying to find out the scoop.
    I wouldn't put it past Danielle, it appeared to me that she had an obsession with Dina and wanted her as a bff but Dina didn't want anything to do with her. I think it was her way of getting back at Dina.

I am certain that Danielle is not playing with a full deck, if anyone needs to call CPS on anyone....it would be on Danielle. I mean she has skype and phone sex with strangers with two small children in her home and she makes sex tapes with a man that is closer in age to her children than to her....what else goes on in that house?

The reports I have read are that there is going to be a Season 2. It will start filming in a month.
    The photo shoot for US mag. (according to the article) had plenty of tension. Even though the season finale was taped over a year ago and this was June 20. Teresa stated she was only with DaniBev for the shoot otherwise she wouldn't be anywhere near her.
    Also, all the cash she had at the furniture store was just a down payment and the producer's of the show told her to bring $100's. Even she admits she wouldn't be carrying around that much money on her.(I know ...she isn't the brightest star in the sky)
    One more comment on what DaniBev did....the other reason I don't think it had to do with the ex trying to take Lexi away from Dina and was something worse is because Lexi went to Greece with her Dad and wouldn't that have been a perfect time for him to just not bring her back? There have been other stories(sadly) of the non-custodial parent who is allowed visitation taking the child to their "home" country where the laws are different and not returning. I really don't think that if someone had tried to take Lexi from Dina, she would have been able to keep it to herself. You could tell(no matter what you think of her) that she would protect her daughter to the end and as a Mom of two daughters, I would take on anyone or anything to protect them.
    Last edited by Gandolf 5; 06-30-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: grammar
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Kiz

Gandolf, did you also notice that Danielle said the producers did not know she was bringing the book to the dinner? I thought that was interesting, because it seemed like a set-up they would have been involved in. Can you imagine the snoozer that last dinner would have been had only Teresa's talk about her sore wohaha, the proper technique for eating oysters, and her new bubbies been the most titillating talk of the evening.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3532431;
    I saw it. I thought there was equal amounts of love between the two.

So do you think Tommy might be gay? (referring to your beard comment) I did not get that vibe.
    He just never seemed that engaged with her. In the audition he sat as far away from her as he could, and the bits I saw from the actual show he was treating her with a distinct lack of romance.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3532826;
    I got a similar vibe, buttahfly. It seemed like it had to be something pretty extreme for Caroline to get so angry and choked up. I just wonder if it was something like that, how they found out, and if they had proof, seems they could have had her arrested. In any case, I think Danielle knew exactly what they were talking about and was playing dumb. If it was a minor thing, she is clever enough to have explained it away. That's what also makes me think it was something major.
    I would think arranging a hit would be more than 'disgraceful' and if it were that surely there'd be more ramifications than just "oh just let's not talk about it" from the intended victim.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3532953;
    I personally think Tommy is a player, but I *think* he plays for the opposite sex team. He seemed to be juggling different women when he was dating Dina, and between the cheating and the Brownstone, I'm not sure he'd have time for male lovers too...but, as they say, where there's a will there's a way.
    You're probably right.

As far as being attractive...eww...lol...too dapper and too full of himself, and there's no way I could see past that.
    I'm extremely shallow.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3533200;
    I got the impression that it was something huge ... like Danielle hired someone to hurt Dina either physically or on that level. If it were trying to get dirt on her to have her kids removed ... that would be unforgivable to me. No one comes between me and my girls. I'm a teacher, and I've seen that look several times that Danielle gave ... I don't believe anything that comes out of that person's mouth. And while she had a crappy upbringing, a lot of us did and we didn't use it as a crutch for the rest of our lives.

Just sayin, in my 20+ years of teaching experience, I got Danielle's number from her own body language.
    Lots of people use CPS for their own private revenge service. I seriously doubt it was anything as major as having her roughed up/raped/rubbed out. Because of the hints in her blog about giving something to Caroline's ex-brother-in-law.

Her ex-brother-in-law would be Dina's ex-husband.

She was asked to give a phone number to that person. A PI? Somebody with 'dirt' on Dina? I can't believe the man couldn't look up CPS himself. Or find himself a PI or an attorney. So it has to be the number of somebody who is a private person, none of Danielle's business, to attempt to do something 'disgraceful' (a moral shortcoming) which didn't 'come off.' (Lacked success?)

I swear it's something to do with a custody battle. Ooo maybe she gave ex-hubby the number of the nanny to use to get dirt on Dina, Tommy and Lexie? Turned in tax irregularities with Dina's charity to the IRS?

+ Reply to Thread