+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 762 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191591 ... LastLast
Like Tree2810Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Somewhat off topic but has anyone seen the footage from the big fat obnoxious wedding show with Tommy and Dina?

Only asking because Tommy seems a little...not quite in love with Dina. I wonder if Dina's not Tommy's beard. Tommy is very attractive to me at least, really very much so, but he seems to more tolerate Dina than be in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3532185;
    Somewhat off topic but has anyone seen the footage from the big fat obnoxious wedding show with Tommy and Dina?

Only asking because Tommy seems a little...not quite in love with Dina. I wonder if Dina's not Tommy's beard. Tommy is very attractive to me at least, really very much so, but he seems to more tolerate Dina than be in love with her.
    I saw it. I thought there was equal amounts of love between the two.

So do you think Tommy might be gay? (referring to your beard comment) I did not get that vibe.

i don't know why but i got the feeling that danielle tried to hire someone to harm/rape/kill dina . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3527318;
    ITA. I also wanted to note that in the new article in US Weekly (I think that's the magazine), Jacqueline had said something to the effect that she was done with Danielle and didn't want her in her life. Which leads me to believe that Caroline & Dina let her in on what had happened after the reunion, and it really is as bad as Caroline had made it out to be.

OMG. I would hate to think it could be something as awful as that. However, I don't think Caroline would have been such a hard nose over something relatively minor. I do think it was big - I just hope that Danielle did not resort to something that awful. But, like I've said before, I do think it must have been something egregious.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3532719;
    i don't know why but i got the feeling that danielle tried to hire someone to harm/rape/kill dina . . . .
    I got a similar vibe, buttahfly. It seemed like it had to be something pretty extreme for Caroline to get so angry and choked up. I just wonder if it was something like that, how they found out, and if they had proof, seems they could have had her arrested. In any case, I think Danielle knew exactly what they were talking about and was playing dumb. If it was a minor thing, she is clever enough to have explained it away. That's what also makes me think it was something major.

Kiz

If Danielle was giving a phone number to Dina's ex to hook him up with someone to murder, rape or physically harm Dina, I'd be totally shocked and then some. Just recently, the group was together for a photo shoot, and they were all smiles. I'm sure they were faking the smiles for the camera, but if Danielle had been in the middle of that type of revenge against Dina, I don't think anyone would allow Danielle to be within five miles of Dina.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3532185;

I personally think Tommy is a player, but I *think* he plays for the opposite sex team. He seemed to be juggling different women when he was dating Dina, and between the cheating and the Brownstone, I'm not sure he'd have time for male lovers too...but, as they say, where there's a will there's a way. As far as being attractive...eww...lol...too dapper and too full of himself, and there's no way I could see past that.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3532719;
    I thought exactly the same thing. The lame excuse DaniBev wrote in her Bravo blog just didn't sound like the truth to me. But then again nothing she says sounds exactly true anyway. If you read J's blog on Bravo, she said it was so horrible etc... Also apparently DaniBev has been spreading stories about J and also in the US mag. Dina said that when she asked for the attorney fees...DaniBev went off on her about how if she paid them it would be like taking food out of her kids mouths etc...but she got paid thousands more than she would have if they hadn't gotten the lawyer. Then DaniBev kept calling J who had just had one of her miscarriages and was pestering her as well.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fogey

I wonder if there will be a 2nd season. It would have to be a Jon and Kate situation where Danielle films completely separately from the others and vice-versa.

I got the impression that it was something huge ... like Danielle hired someone to hurt Dina either physically or on that level. If it were trying to get dirt on her to have her kids removed ... that would be unforgivable to me. No one comes between me and my girls. I'm a teacher, and I've seen that look several times that Danielle gave ... I don't believe anything that comes out of that person's mouth. And while she had a crappy upbringing, a lot of us did and we didn't use it as a crutch for the rest of our lives.

Just sayin, in my 20+ years of teaching experience, I got Danielle's number from her own body language.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread