+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 792 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190590 ... LastLast
Like Tree3271Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3530103;
    Danielle is lower than a sewer rat. I finally got around to watching the reunion and I'm sorry Danielle's little tale of woe is me is too bad so sad. Danielle tried to claim she had a nervous breakdown after the party, Pfft she is the one that caused the upset that had her and her Daughters sleeping in the same room afterwards.

Danielle needs help for her fixation on Dina. When she said in the reunion she wants what they have, A husband that loves her. Danielle is seething with jealousy and who yearns to be friends with someone who can't stand them? A Stalker.
    I agree with you regarding Danielle's character - rather lack thereof! Honestly I don't get any of the Danielle love - she's a very damaged woman and for that I am sorry, but as someone else posted before, she hasn't demonstrated that she learned from her mistakes or grew as a person. She's someone I would stay as far from as possible and after reading Jacqueline's blog, it seems she learned that the hard way after trying to be a friend to her.

Caroline made it seem like Danielle ordered a hit or something. I just finished watching and I still cannot understand what would make her break down like that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Whatever it was it obviously cut very deep with Caroline. Could it have something to do with the death of a 25 year old nephew, Caroline & Dina's brother's son Frankie, whom Caroline & Dina hadn't seen since he was a small child? Caroline & Dina were not mentioned in the obit. Apparently the death was after the season's filming but prior to the reunion. I'm bringing this up for a couple of reasons: Something of this nature would cause me to react the way that Caroline did, and could hurt the parents if there is a big family rift. For a family that is thick as thieves, why is there a rift? Did Caroline want to protect her privacy in this regard? Then why go on TV? Again, my post is about Caroline and Dina, not about the untimely passing of a young man. That is very sad.

I rewatched the reunion and my thought is that Danielle did / said something dealing with family and that is what has Caroline so mad and unable to forgive. Caroline seems to be the Earth mother of the whole family and it would have had to be something extremely egregious. I'm not going to make excuses for Caroline. In her position, I'd probably react like Dina did. However, I'm still not buying Danielle's whole apology. I trust Caroline; Danielle, not at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

The scuttlebutt is that Danielle gave and ex b-i-l of Caroline's (Dina's ex) a phone number that might have affected Dina's custody of Lexi in a negative way. It's not in the series, because it happened some time after taping, and the sisters would rather keep the info out of the public forum.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do ya think we'll get any answers in the upcoming lost footage episode?

Thursday, July 9, 8:58-10:00 (I hope those extra two mins are jam packed with drama, drama, drama. )

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3531156;
    The scuttlebutt is that Danielle gave and ex b-i-l of Caroline's (Dina's ex) a phone number that might have affected Dina's custody of Lexi in a negative way. It's not in the series, because it happened some time after taping, and the sisters would rather keep the info out of the public forum.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do ya think we'll get any answers in the upcoming lost footage episode?

Thursday, July 9, 8:58-10:00 (I hope those extra two mins are jam packed with drama, drama, drama. )
    My guess (and this is solely a guess) is that he approached her about a lawyer or someone who had helped her out, and she gave him the information - possibly not knowing what it would be used for.

FORT Fogey

Whatever it was ... and Dina on the reunion show referred to it briefly as something like Danielle tried to get someone to do something to hurt her (not an exact quote ... I don't have a transcript) ... I think she was lying when Andy asked her if she knew what Caroline was referring to. The cold stare she gave Caroline was positively creepy. Caroline doesn't bother me at all. Her defense of her younger sister is not atypical for a big sister who sees herself in a protective role. From what she said about wanting what they had, Danielle would love to have family to support and defend her like that ... and it shouldn't have to be her daughter, who said at the last supper show that if Jacqueline hadn't defended her mother, she would have had to do it. Good parents protect their children, not vice versa. That's a lot for a kid to feel responsible for taking on.

I don't find any of them likeable; nor would I trust them.

While I have no idea what Danielle did, the way they scapegoated her throughout the series was painful to watch. I agree Danielle is a troubled person, but she didn't deserve the treatment she got.

I had been sympathetic to Caroline, at least at times, until the second reunion. There I found her behavior repellent-- how self-righteous can you be?-- the woman didn't kill anyone. Who is she to pass that type of judgment? It demeaned her more than Danielle.

And Teresa-- give me a break. The word "vapid" should have her picture next to it. Then, she overturns a table because someone tells her to "pay attention"? I mean, seriously.

Cavendish

How ironic that the Manzo wives (Dina and Caroline) get so indignant when rumors about their family are brought up but have no problem airing Danielle's dirty laundry for all to see. I really don't like any of these women and I'm not a Danielle fan but I hate hypocrites.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish;3531618;
    I don't find any of them likeable; nor would I trust them.

While I have no idea what Danielle did, the way they scapegoated her throughout the series was painful to watch. I agree Danielle is a troubled person, but she didn't deserve the treatment she got.

I had been sympathetic to Caroline, at least at times, until the second reunion. There I found her behavior repellent-- how self-righteous can you be?-- the woman didn't kill anyone. Who is she to pass that type of judgment? It demeaned her more than Danielle.

And Teresa-- give me a break. The word "vapid" should have her picture next to it. Then, she overturns a table because someone tells her to "pay attention"? I mean, seriously.

Cavendish
    Well, your reactions parallel mine.

+ Reply to Thread