+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4907Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    I have to disagree about the Manzos...that show of theirs was totally scripted especially the supposed girlfriends Albie had...everything we saw was fake. Fake fights between the "kids" who are grown ass adults and the fake affection between Albert and Caroline. Most of the time Albert looked like he was bored with Caroline...rumor is he has a girlfriend on the side. And those boys...tied to their mommy's apron strings...how much money did they lose on Black Water?? And Jacqueline? Please! Best thing she did for her little boy who is on the spectrum was to quit the show. He needs a lot of attention...on top of that they have a ton of financial problems that need resolution.
    Everything you said is so true but I did find them more entertaining and just less nasty.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I agree that Teresa and Joe have not taken responsibility for their crimes in the way I would like- verbally, honestly, out loud, but still I just feel they did their time or are doing their time and these vulnerable children need their parents. I so ADAMANTLY disagree with those who have expressed that Teresa does not care about her parents namely her dad. She has always presented as a devoted daughter, sometimes even at the detriment of her other roles. She clearly adores her parents, was destroyed by her mother's death, and has been by her father's side

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Joe and Melissa built the home and unlike the Guidice home, I don't see builders grade finishes.
    RHONJ Melissa Gorga New Jersey House Tour | PEOPLE.com

They opened a restaurant.
    We ate at Joe Gorga's new Italian restaurant, and it's actually pretty good | NJ.com

They might all be idiots, but Teresa and Joe are felons ... soon to be relocating to Italy.
    OMG...their house is so gaudy and bougee I couldn't stop laughing. Their taste level is between Elvis and Trump's penthouse gold leaf monstrosity. Figures they would design their home after "Scarface". The restaurant business is tough, especially a pizza place...which I imagine there are literally a dozen or more pizza joints in a five block radius in any New Jersey town.
    Queen B likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I think Theresa cares for her parents. I just don't think her father ( still grieving) should be on the show. I stand by that, and now he's ill, he should rest, and then go into the restaurant when he wishes.

I so ADAMANTLY disagree with those who have expressed that Teresa does not care about her parents namely her dad.
    Queen B likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just binge watched this show because, well I dunno why 🤷🏾*♀️.

But who is this Siggy person? Is she like certifiable? OMG She is so beyond annoying. Relationship expert? Please!

Danielle looks sickly to me. I guess she’s back to stir the proverbial pot. SMH

I think they fight just to fight. When one person says something about another, what makes them run as fast as they can to relay the message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    alizarules, Prism and Queen B like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I just binge watched this show because, well I dunno why ����*♀️.

But who is this Siggy person? Is she like certifiable? OMG She is so beyond annoying. Relationship expert? Please!

Danielle looks sickly to me. I guess she’s back to stir the proverbial pot. SMH

I think they fight just to fight. When one person says something about another, what makes them run as fast as they can to relay the message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the housewives often spread rumors to stay relevant to the show. Also, it's important, they think, to make the show exciting and think, perhaps, that we, the viewing audience, want to see fights and bad behavior. I'd prefer to watch them go about their daily lives, I think that might be interesting to watch but so far the housewives franchise seems to thrive on back biting and ugly behavior.
    mayamaisha, Prism and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I agree that Teresa and Joe have not taken responsibility for their crimes in the way I would like- verbally, honestly, out loud, but still I just feel they did their time or are doing their time and these vulnerable children need their parents. I so ADAMANTLY disagree with those who have expressed that Teresa does not care about her parents namely her dad. She has always presented as a devoted daughter, sometimes even at the detriment of her other roles. She clearly adores her parents, was destroyed by her mother's death, and has been by her father's side
    I don't know anything of how Teresa treats her father, but do find it sad that she and Joe are the parents of those innocent children. It could be they'd be much better off fostered than being raised by felons that continue to lie about crimes committed.
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Ah yes! I forgot about Joe and Melissa wanting to build their dream home! They are all a bunch of crooked idiots...
    The Gorga house has some nice design elements among the gaudy junk. The blue dining room color looks great to me! Watching the video, I wondered Who Didn't Get Paid for subcontractor work if the Gorga husband was the general.

Teresa is not treating her father well, IMHO. She ignorned him on the photo shoot, not asking him to join in photos, not noticing he was physically compromised by the heat, having a superficial tear-jerk talk with him sitting on the lounge chair when she made it all about herself instead of addressing her father's grief, she exposes him to screaming and yelling chaos at her home where he repeatedly mouths "mamma mia" when he is visibly distressed.

If that's ok with her on camera, imagine how careless she is with him off camera. I don't suppose anyone will accuse Teresa of having a heart. When he drops dead she'll play it for all the attention she can - with never a thought for him or his life - same as her grab for attention surrounding her "loss" of her mother - it's never about the mother, it's about her own alleged loss.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    The Gorga house has some nice design elements among the gaudy junk. The blue dining room color looks great to me! Watching the video, I wondered Who Didn't Get Paid for subcontractor work if the Gorga husband was the general.

Teresa is not treating her father well, IMHO. She ignorned him on the photo shoot, not asking him to join in photos, not noticing he was physically compromised by the heat, having a superficial tear-jerk talk with him sitting on the lounge chair when she made it all about herself instead of addressing her father's grief, she exposes him to screaming and yelling chaos at her home where he repeatedly mouths "mamma mia" when he is visibly distressed.

If that's ok with her on camera, imagine how careless she is with him off camera. I don't suppose anyone will accuse Teresa of having a heart. When he drops dead she'll play it for all the attention she can - with never a thought for him or his life - same as her grab for attention surrounding her "loss" of her mother - it's never about the mother, it's about her own alleged loss.
    Teresa is a narcissist...everybody has to "have her back", defend her, fight for her...she does not do the same for anyone else. She treated her mother like a scullery maid. Joe Gorga said as much when he was feuding with Teresa. She cooked, cleaned, took care of her kids...when she went to prison, I'm sure she practically moved in there to help out. It's probably what got her so run down that she got sick and ultimately passed away. She was only 66! She truly is a reprehensibly selfish, self centered brat. All she knows is yelling at people, cursing at them and throwing furniture and tables. She sets a very poor example for her daughters...it's pathetic and embarrassing. What a disgrace she is as mother. Next week it looks like they all decide to act like Teresa and throw stuff around in a public place...in Italy no less. No wonder Europeans think we're slobs.
    Prism, Imperfect1, Queen B and 1 others like this.

Siggy is crazier than an outhouse rat!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread