+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 761 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189589 ... LastLast
Like Tree2787Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3529219;
    Although I like Caroline, it's apparent that she's controlled by fear. The guard dog, the overprotectiveness of her family, the fact that she seems overly threatened by Danielle, which ironically just gives Danielle more power. I'd hate to live like that.
    (except for me the living through fear makes it hard for me to like her).

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by horsnhound;3528910;
    Am I missing something or wasn't this already discussed. Apparently the girls were angling for more pay from the producers of the show and hired an attorney to negotiate a better deal on their behalf. They were all (including Danielle) supposed to chip in to pay for the attorney fees but Danielle refused saying she was going to hire her own attorney. She never did and the attorney wound up negotiating a much better deal for all of them. When Dina called and asked Danielle to pay her half I think she refused saying she never intended to have that attorney represent her? I believe it was something along these lines,but you can bet BRAVO won't go public with this info. If I didn't read this here then I apologize, it must have been the OTHER website.
    That was reportedly the seed of the first falling out between Danielle and Dina that led Dina to say she was going to "kick Danielle's ass." (She followed up on the show and said to look at her arms, that she couldn't even kick her own cat's ass. I think Dina had some pretty witty moments). Anyway, Dina was really riled, she said, because Danielle kept calling Jacq and complaining about the situation, and at that time Jacq had just suffered a miscarriage. I think Danielle contended that Jacq was calling her. I'm sure somewhere there's a bit of truth in the story. I also thought that Danielle said she did hire her own attorney and had already negotiated a contract prior to or at least separate from the other women. (Does anyone remember this, but I think the attorney was Chris' brother).

i don't tend to watch these housewives shows, but i see parts and catch the reunions and i find this Danielle chick disgusting. She looks horrible and induces vomitting... who are these men that think she is beautiful... she looks like she had plastic surgery many times and has a tight faced kathie lee gifford look

and on that reunion show she said the book was false but yet she confirmed everything and dodged the dope dealer question (which is the same as admitting)

and didn't she say she only got breast implants

that's all i wanted to say.

J.s blog on Bravo explains alot of things. It does NOT address what Caroline was talking about though. Evidently DaniBev was calling J. some not so nice things and also told her she "was going down". So evidently that is what she says to everyone. Apparently, she has been spreading rumors around about J. and also called a SIL(which one it doesn't say) the day before the reunion show to stir up some more crap. Also, if DaniBev used Chris' brother as an attorney...that would be Caroline and Dina's brother. As far as that goes though, from what I remember as well, the start of this "feud" with DaniBev and Dina started about DaniBev not wanting to pay her share of the attorney fees but was happy to take the money that was negotiated.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

When Danielle brought out an album of her modeling pics, did I hear her say she was also on some tv shows? anyone know what she told her girls wherethe photos were from? Sure seemed strange to me that the girls acted like they had never seen these photos before....and she decides to show them while the filming crew was there....the photos were all blurry.....hmmmmmm

Does anyone besides me think Danielle's girls almost act afraid of her..? or is it maybe just because the camera's are around that they act so stiff and uncomfortable. We get to see the other children playing, acting doing kid things, but Danielles girls seem like they get to come out of the closet for the show....

Tamara hated Gretchen....OC
    Sheree hated Nene......Atlanta
    Ramona hated Silex.....NY
    so we had to have a couple of haters..... Dina and Danielle fit the mold....only New Jersey style....LOL

I sure think Christopher looks like his uncle Tommy..!! (not hinting anything)
    Last edited by misslada; 06-27-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Kiz

Gandolf, yeah, a little while after I typed about the lawyer being Chris' brother, I remembered the Laurita family ties. It's sometimes hard to keep them all straight.

Also, Danielle has stated that she negotiated her own contract for the show. It seems like either the sisters + Teresa's lawyer didn't have the women sign a contract for him to be their rep, or if he did, he wasn't doing a very good job enforcing it, since it should have been a simple matter for him, especially being a lawyer, to make her to pay. Danielle and the lawyer should have dealt with the payment issue, and not Danielle and Dina.

Danielle is lower than a sewer rat. I finally got around to watching the reunion and I'm sorry Danielle's little tale of woe is me is too bad so sad. Danielle tried to claim she had a nervous breakdown after the party, Pfft she is the one that caused the upset that had her and her Daughters sleeping in the same room afterwards.

Danielle needs help for her fixation on Dina. When she said in the reunion she wants what they have, A husband that loves her. Danielle is seething with jealousy and who yearns to be friends with someone who can't stand them? A Stalker.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kiz...I understand completely. I read comments from here and from the Bravo site and get them mixed up all the time. I didn't really understand how Dina got in the middle of the " who has to pay the lawyer thing either">
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3529277;
    I thought that couldn't be it though - how is that enough to have Caroline go bananas and call it 'disgraceful' unless she really is unhinged?
    Since Caroline is way so melodramatic and hateful, it made me think that it's probably true that Danielle had no idea what Caroline was referring to that she had done. I mean no one gets that nuts just for giving a phone number to someone (even if Danielle admits that she shouldn't have done it). Caroline's viciousness doesn't equal Danielle's "sin." The hatred that Caroline spewed in her manner and tone should be cause for concern. Jeez, what if anyone REALLY did something bad, could you imagine Caroline's wrath then?

Kiz

There's an article about the housewives in US Mag(?) - I read it the store..(too cheap to buy it for one article - haha)..and it was pretty much a repeat of the trials and tribulations of the season, but there were a few tidbits of info.

1. Teresa said the producers told her to bring cash to pay the deposit on the furniture, and to bring $500 in 100 dollar bills. They had a picture of the transaction in the mag, and she had several more bills than just five, so either she brought several 100 dollar bills or she had a lot of smaller bills as well. She said she was aware that it appeared that she was paying the whole $120k in cash.
    2. Danielle said the producers did not know she was bringing the book to the dinner. I read on on a blog where someone noted that one of Danielle's daughters brought a backpack to the dinner (I didn't notice this one way or the other). If that was the case, there is a possibility that Danielle set the backpack beside her chair sometime during the evening to retrieve the book.
    3. Teresa's hair wasn't "big enough", so she had to have it redone for the pics. (lol)
    4. Caroline and Jacqueline were still upset, so they didn't show up for the interview.
    5. Teresa said Joe paid for the cast dinner and left a nice check for the broken glasses/plates. She also said, again, that Danielle had to be invited because it was the "last dinner". (Personally, I find it hard to believe they paid for the dinner and were not later compensated, especially when they were told who to invite. But, that's what she said).

I'm sure there were a few more items, but that's all I can remember right now.

+ Reply to Thread