+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 804 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187587 ... LastLast
Like Tree3474Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

right . . . . . i find it ironic that ppl are going on and on abt class, appropriateness, and what not, but in the same breath calling a child fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3515254;
    This is JMHO but could we keep the kids looks out of this. To call someone else's child "fugly" is a little below the belt. Some "stars" were not exactly the best looking kids so you never know. Yes, I agree some of the kids behavior is not what I would put up with either.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3527097;
    What I got from the reunion last night was that Danielle might have had a plan to get someone to do something to Dina as revenge but changed her mind. I think Dina and Caroline knew about this, but then Dina decided to forgive and forget but Caroline is not having it. Poor Andy looked so confused!
    I will be surprsied if there is another season of these housewives. No one looked happy at all.
    ITA with this assessment. I don't know if she changed her mind but Dina did say nothing ever came of it so she was ready to move on. Dina's post on Bravo explains some of where she is coming from with this and why she is willing to let it go. J. said at the end that she was just made aware of whatever it was lately. Maybe I have too much "Caroline" in me, but I don't think I would be able to let it go either.
    I know I could be alone in this and that's fine but I was not buying DaniBev's act at all. Do I think that she has had hardships and an unhappy life...you betcha. I also think that some, most or all she brought on herself. I think the most telling statement she made is that she wanted "what they have". Then she quickly qualified it by saying she meant a husband but not theirs. I think she really wants what they have and that is the money and freedom to do what they want. She started to slip up some when she was talking about "her" book. I could almost see the dollar signs ringing up in her head. Personally there is way too much out there that she never thought could be found out to believe anything of what she says.
    They all had fault in this fiasco, some more than others.
    BTW....I also wondered about that comment made by Caroline about she hoped her Bravo family would have the B***s to air whatever it was she wanted aired.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

I just finished reading J's blog on Bravo. It is interesting to say the least. Evidently there there is quite a bit more to DaniBev's layers than any of us knew. The way I read it she will stop at nothing to get what she wants. But then again, I am not friends with any of these ladies and can only go by what I see/read.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3528270;
    ITA with this assessment. I don't know if she changed her mind but Dina did say nothing ever came of it so she was ready to move on. Dina's post on Bravo explains some of where she is coming from with this and why she is willing to let it go. J. said at the end that she was just made aware of whatever it was lately. Maybe I have too much "Caroline" in me, but I don't think I would be able to let it go either.
    I know I could be alone in this and that's fine but I was not buying DaniBev's act at all. Do I think that she has had hardships and an unhappy life...you betcha. I also think that some, most or all she brought on herself. I think the most telling statement she made is that she wanted "what they have". Then she quickly qualified it by saying she meant a husband but not theirs. I think she really wants what they have and that is the money and freedom to do what they want. She started to slip up some when she was talking about "her" book. I could almost see the dollar signs ringing up in her head. Personally there is way too much out there that she never thought could be found out to believe anything of what she says.
    They all had fault in this fiasco, some more than others.
    BTW....I also wondered about that comment made by Caroline about she hoped her Bravo family would have the B***s to air whatever it was she wanted aired.
    Geez, nothing wrong with wanting $$$$. I wouldn't mind having everything they have (BUT NOT A HUSBAND). If I had the wherewithall to write a book, making beaucoups $$$$ so I'd never have to work for litigation attorneys again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3528156;
    i must be watching a different show than you, lol . . .

i mean that can be said for any reality show. it obviously takes a certain kind of person to even want to have their lives taped, edited, and then broadcast to the nation/world

i think danielle is the only one trying to play the victim.

as far as the cussing, sex talk, etc . . . . . most of the adults i know do this, myself included.

i appreciates caroline trying to control the convo . . . . i mean really she could WANT and ASK adults to act accordingly all she wants, but why fault her mfor WANTING and SAYING it just bc teresa didn't heed it????

as far as the family having each other's backs, i don't think you have a clear understanding of what that means. there is not a hint of doubt in my mind that if any of the family was in trouble, they would be there for each other . . . i mean, "repromanding" is not not having your fam's back. caroline never said all the family always agrees w each other.

i really don't what the big deal abt the strip club is . . . . it's not illegal. it's a legitimate business pursuit

i completely disagree with your assessment of dina.

also, on the reunion pt 2 jacquline says that she heard something wrong or whatever and was reacting to that . . . . i realize that you posted this prior to the reunion shows airing tho.

i like teresa.
    You and I are watching the same show, I don't know about everyone else LOL. I agree with all of your statements, I think Danielle has Borderline Personality Disorder, I would run so fast in the opposite direction if I saw her- I think she is a liar and a con artist. I love Caroline, and I like Jacqueline and Dina. I like Teresa too, but I do think she is fairly un-intelligent and a huge follower. I think all the kids are great, except J's daughter seems like a brat. I wonder what channel the show everyone else is watching is on?

FORT Regular

I wish I knew what Danielle did that Caroline can't get over. Based on what was said at the reunion and the Bravo blogs, I'm thinking that maybe it had to do with Dina and Caroline's FIL and how he was murdered because Caroline didn't seem to mind talking about it and Dina didn't want it discussed. MDy guess is that Danielle almost help to leak information to reporters, maybe even a tabloid for money. Since the blog talks about Danielle being involved with giving one of Dina's exes a phone number, I'm thinking that maybe the phone number was to a tabloid reporter. It's very possible that the reunion was aired out of sequence, where they didn't specify what Danielle did that was so terrible b/c they were hoping not to talk about the FIL, but then Andy brought it up anyway. I think time will tell. These things never seem to stay quiet.

I have never liked Danielle...and when Caroline was going off on her, those black empty eyes scared the beejeezers out of me. Danielle is very cold hearted. When Danielle was just sitting there staring at Caroline with no expression and had her head down a little those cold eyes....yikes...her cheeks were sunk in and she didn't even move....I was reminded of skeletor.

What a good mother she is too...her mother daughter talk....'now, your saving your goodies for the man you marry, right?'......

Anyway, I think Danielle is not only mean and vindictive but also she is evil. I think this idea she is telling now about how she was beaten and slapped around is her idea of excusing herself for kidnapping that young man and holding him for ransom...

Didn't she know that getting on a reality tv show that everyone that watches is going to research her as much as possible, and that people that knew her way back when would come out of the woodwork?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3528384;
    Geez, nothing wrong with wanting $$$$. I wouldn't mind having everything they have (BUT NOT A HUSBAND). If I had the wherewithall to write a book, making beaucoups $$$$ so I'd never have to work for litigation attorneys again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    You are absolutely correct...there is nothing wrong with wanting cash. It isn't the wanting I was commenting about and re-reading it did not come out the way I wanted. It was the envy/jealousy whatever you want to call it of the other ladies and the way she was presenting herself as a "poor pitiful pearl" but snapped out of it when talking about her book. If someone wanted me to write a book for big bucks .... heck yea...I'd be typing away too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3527378;
    I just watched Dina and Tommy's wedding (thanks Kiz), it gave me a new insight into Dina. She appears to be the spoiled youngest sibling of a big family that married "well". I don't doubt that her husband loves her but Dina is not his first priority. I couldn't believe he was in the kitchen ordering everyone around at his own wedding before he and Dina even entered the reception. I don't know why she chose that dress, it made her look matronly..it was more appropriate for an older woman...she had such a cute figure...and she never changed for the reception which I found odd.
    Anyway...back to the reunion....I really want to know what it was that pissed Caroline off so much. I am wondering if Danielle threatened to expose details about one of Tommy's affairs or maybe Dina had one herself. Who knows...but I sure can't wait to find out.
    Although I feel sorry for Danielle after hearing about her childhood, I can't stand her. She looked very old last night, even with all the botox..her face is dropping...can't stop gravity even with botox....and those SPOK eyebrows!!! Who ever told her that looked good must hate her!
    Well, I can't dislike somebody for looking old...

Meanwhile, Tommy - I only saw a bit from the wedding - was it me or was he a tiny bit femmy?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3528077;
    THanks very much.
    Ms. Staub sure wasn't answering most of Andy's questions about this last night, was she?
    Now was that because she was afraid to, not allowed to, or was it a part of her book marketing plan?

+ Reply to Thread