+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 766 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186586 ... LastLast
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Smoking Gun website got their hands on Danielle's arrest documents:

thesmokinggun(dot)com/archive/years/2009/0623091nj1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Writerinthewind;3527976;
    The Smoking Gun website got their hands on Danielle's arrest documents:

thesmokinggun(dot)com/archive/years/2009/0623091nj1.html
    THe link does not work.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3528000;
    THe link does not work.
    It does if you take out the word dot and the parentheses and just put a dot there.

THanks very much.
    Ms. Staub sure wasn't answering most of Andy's questions about this last night, was she?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

it is bc i feel like i must have been watching a different show than a couple of the previous posters.

i think danielle is awful and disgusting and her interactions w her kids highly inappropriate.

i think dina is pretty mature and loved her relationship w lexi.

i think caroline was uncomfortable in many of the :housewifey" situations (like shopping, botox parties, etc) . . . . she even said she was. but i think it's a testament to her that she was willing to go do these things to spend time w her fam.

i find teresa absolutely hilarious.

jacqueline annoys me for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3510360;
    Isn't it funny how people can watch the same show & have didderent reactions

This outburst with Teresa, given that she isn't the type to go off like that & not that I have heard anything, I am wondering with all of these allegations @ Danielle being a "husband-stealer", I am wondering if perhaps Teresa had a "light-bulb" moment. Perhaps her "hunky hubby" Joe & Danielle Hooked-up??? Just wondering.

Of all of the housewife series, I am sorry but I just find nothing of value with Danielle. No matter how mean-spirited, rude, horrible, obnoxiuos, ect the housewives on the other shows have been, asking a guy you just met & were on a first date with to go hook-up in the bathroom..so over-the-top! Her daughters had to be the ones to tell her why she can't keep a guy.

lol, what exactly is the difference bt a few thousand and thousands and thousands . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3510538;
    Given I don't believe this first sentence, I find it difficult to lend credibility to the rest. I find it completely unbelievable that any of them would consider joining the show & allowing it to exploit their families' privacy without compensation.

How did compensating the attorney concern Dina & translate into Danielle spreading "lies" about her personally? Further, did they negotiate a "few thousand dollars" in compensation or the "thousands & thousands" as she previously stated?

Again, I find Dina's story incomplete, unsubstantiated, & lacking credibility.

i agree w your post.

i too get fidgety when i am nervous, angry, sad, etc.

right . . . . she didn't want to hear that anyone other than dina had anything to do w the book being spread around.

she is a delusional liar - - - - said she was a burlesque and go go dancer, then later said something abt how she was known for her pole work/sliding down the pole/something along those lines . . . . last i checked, only strippers were pole dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3510783;
    First off I misprinted on here and I am sorry...it was not Caroline's blog where I knew about her husband being at work, it was the video preview on Bravo. I don't want to get a rep for talking about things that aren't true. Please forgive.
    I understand Dina moving around like that. When I get really angry or upset about something, I do the same thing. I can't sit still and my stomach does flip-flops and I actually think better "on my feet". That doesn't make me guilty of anything other than nervousness about a situation. It doesn't make me a liar(above mistake not withstanding)
    It is just my nature. Part of my family does the same thing.
    Dimwit had such tunnel vision on who she "thought" was spreading the book around(besides herself) that she wasn't listening to anything else. I would have definitely taken what she said at the end when talking to her daughters as a threat. I also would take her saying "I will come to your door and I won't be alone" as a threat as well. If she wants everyone to believe that what is in that book is untrue, then maybe she ought to change her behavior. Talk about the pot calling out the kettle. ....she stated only two things in the book were true....she got arrested and she changed her name. I have also seen/read somewhere that she admitted to being a stripper(which was in the book) and if all in the book were not true, why did she not get a lawyer and sue the publisher for slander????? I am not entirely sure what agency she worked for as a model and what kind of modeling she did. Anyone else know?????
    Theresa has a temper and it certainly came out tonight. I know people like her who are so angry that they spit nails and then two seconds later they are fine. It's like they just have to get it out and then all is well. Just how people deal with things....not saying it's right or wrong...just saying.
    Dina admitted her part in this whole fiasco...Caroline admitted her part in this whole fiasco....I am still waiting for Dimwit to admit to her share of the blame. She is NOT and innocent victim no matter how much she tries to play the part.

i still don't get how not knowing how to eat oysters has anything to do w class. i have class and i ate my first raw oyster a couple of weeks ago on a trip to seattle . . . . i just never had any desire to try them before.

furthermore, like one of my asian classmates told me in HS when i asked abt proper chopstick techniques - - - - - however you hold them that gets the food in your mouth is the right way, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3511306;
    I believe Prism was referring to their oyster eating technique. They all picked over their oyster and then the only one brave enough to eat one, Danielle, picks it out of the shells eats it. Not proper technique for anyone at the table. The proper way to eat a raw oyster is to pick it up, shell and all, and tip the contents down your throat. Making sure your get all the delicious "liquor" alongside. Very telling that these people were so squicked out by a raw oyster.

i must be watching a different show than you, lol . . .

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3512315;
    My thoughts on the director's cut/extended finale episode:

I still cannot imagine the reason any of these women agreed to participate in a reality show, sacrifice their family's privacy, & behave in such a manner. I'm still trying to determine which is more appauling - a financially-struggling parent with young children & a dangerously sordid past voluntarily starring in a reality show OR supposedly wealthy castmates who would willingly, hypocritically, & vulgarly participate in the public humiliation of another person - all for money & "fame."
    i mean that can be said for any reality show. it obviously takes a certain kind of person to even want to have their lives taped, edited, and then broadcast to the nation/world.

They all attempted to play victims - Danielle for having the book revealed; Dina for being falsely accused of the revelation; Jacqueline for being in the middle of family & friend; Teresa for having her "housewarming party" (which was obviously paid for by & a contractual requirement of Bravo) ruined; & Caroline for not being believed as the instigator. All are self-absorbed & hypocritical: while attempting to project themselves as innocent, elite/above the fray, & concerned about their children, they curse, constantly discuss sex/body parts, gossip, etc.
    i think danielle is the only one trying to play the victim.

as far as the cussing, sex talk, etc . . . . . most of the adults i know do this, myself included.

Caroline looked foolish dictating the conversation & speaking on behalf of the group. Her statement that adults would act accordingly was contradicted by Teresa's actions, while her often-repeated statement that her family was as "thick as thieves" & had each others' back was debunked by Jacqueline's dh reprimand & Dina's willingness to allow Caroline to accept full responsibility for showing the book around town. Barking orders to everyone, including Danielle, was ridiculous.
    i appreciates caroline trying to control the convo . . . . i mean really she could WANT and ASK adults to act accordingly all she wants, but why fault her mfor WANTING and SAYING it just bc teresa didn't heed it????

as far as the family having each other's backs, i don't think you have a clear understanding of what that means. there is not a hint of doubt in my mind that if any of the family was in trouble, they would be there for each other . . . i mean, "repromanding" is not not having your fam's back. caroline never said all the family always agrees w each other.

who supports her son's aspirations to own a carwash/strip club
    i really don't what the big deal abt the strip club is . . . . it's not illegal. it's a legitimate business pursuit

Dina is lame. IMHO the reason she "can't stomach" Danielle is because they're too much alike - gold-diggers, attention-seekers, manipulators, materialistic, appearance-conscience, etc.; of course, the biggest difference is that Danielle, not Dina, actually owns it. She admittedly can dish it out, claiming satisfaction in learning of negative information about Danielle, but obviously can't take it. Despite her repeated "bring it on" challenges in her opening & various commentaries, she allowed her big sis to take the blame for being the town gossip. Why not take responsibility & admit to Danielle that while she may not have physically handled the book, she did delightfully gossip about its contents to her friends & family? After specifically asking Jacqueline to support her (notice Dina's eyes), she dismissed her input, claiming that Jacqueline was misinformed. If I'm not mistaken, Jacqueline chimed in with only what she had witnessed (i.e. Dina is who first told Jacqueline about the book; the same person who informed Danielle had also told Jacqueline that Dina was discussing the book at the hair salon). So how exactly was Jacqueline misinformed?
    i completely disagree with your assessment of dina.

also, on the reunion pt 2 jacquline says that she heard something wrong or whatever and was reacting to that . . . . i realize that you posted this prior to the reunion shows airing tho.

As I've stated throughout this season, Teresa is the most ignorant, delusional, & fake of the bunch. For someone who claims to be "classy" & "not rude," concepts I'm uncertain she actually knows the meaning, her conversation topics are inappropriate. Rather than apologize for rudely screaming obscenities &/or flipping a table causing damage in a public restaurant as being filmed for national tv, she is discussing her "bubbies" & marital relations in detail. Instead, she showed no shame or remorse for her conduct, especially in front of children, & acted as though table-flipping was some sort of right of passage. IMHO for someone who repetitively referred to Danielle as "garbage" after learning the details of the book (without seeking Danielle's perspective), IMHO her comments & behavior, especially during the finale, make her an expert!
    i like teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3515109;

a wonderful mother (yet she was unaware of the contents of her daughter's room & obviously emphasizes appearance & wealthy),

ROTFLMAO @ someone being a bad mother bc their kid has a drawer full of halloween candy

+ Reply to Thread