+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 762 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184584 ... LastLast
Like Tree2810Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

What I got from the reunion last night was that Danielle might have had a plan to get someone to do something to Dina as revenge but changed her mind. I think Dina and Caroline knew about this, but then Dina decided to forgive and forget but Caroline is not having it. Poor Andy looked so confused!
    I will be surprsied if there is another season of these housewives. No one looked happy at all.

FORT Regular

These are the "cheapest" women"...all of them I totally agree with Kez and Canuck's posts.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3527097;
    What I got from the reunion last night was that Danielle might have had a plan to get someone to do something to Dina as revenge but changed her mind. I think Dina and Caroline knew about this, but then Dina decided to forgive and forget but Caroline is not having it. Poor Andy looked so confused!
    I will be surprsied if there is another season of these housewives. No one looked happy at all.
    With the way Caroline went off on Danielle, I couldn't help but think the same, it had to be something along the lines of Danielle toying with the idea of hiring someone to physically hurt Dina. Caroline was engulfed in tears, pointing her finger, calling Danielle garbage, etc. On the other hand, Dina was willing to forgive Danielle, and Danielle truly did seem clueless. Caroline's vitriol coupled with Dina's willingness to forgive, didn't add up.

If you read Danielle's blog on the Bravo web site, and it starts to make sense, well, a little sense. It seems that Danielle gave a phone number to Dina's ex in a situation that was none of her business. At this point, I don't even want to guess what that was about, because prior to this revelation, I was thinking it had to be so much worse, and again, that was primarily due to Carolines outburst.

Caroline needs to get a grip on herself, and the hatred she carries. No wonder she didn't want to watch the 2nd installment of the reunion show, because her lashing out at Danielle was cruel and not in proportion to Danielle's behavior. It seems to me, that Dina realizes that she and Danielle were both at each other in not a nice way, and maybe it's time to put all the ugliness behind them. I don't see Dina as wanting to be friends with Danielle, but I have to hand it to her for recognizing it's time to end the feud.

I don't know. I just wasn't buying Danielle's story about her tragic life. She was crying crocodile tears.

I don't believe she's trying to change. I think a changed person would have made more sincere apologies and would have said to Caroline 'I honestly don't know what you are talking about but I am truly sorry for anything I've done to upset you and your family'.

I wonder if one day it will come out what Danielle threatened Dina about. I wonder if it's really that big of a deal. Meaning, is it going to be a death threat type thing or a seduce her husband type. I thought it was very gracious of Dina to accept Danielle's half arsed apology.

I just am not a fan of hers.

The rest of the show was rather boring...kind of like RHONYC 2nd reunion show was boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3527217;
    If you read Danielle's blog on the Bravo web site, and it starts to make sense, well, a little sense. It seems that Danielle gave a phone number to Dina's ex in a situation that was none of her business. At this point, I don't even want to guess what that was about, because prior to this revelation, I was thinking it had to be so much worse, and again, that was primarily due to Carolines outburst.
    Hm. Did she give the ex her phone number or Dina's phone number? If the latter, I wonder if he was ever abusive and that's what got Caroline all worked up about. Being upset about bringing him back into their lives.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3524529;
    I could kind of see where Dina was coming from when she said that. I would be a little put off if my sister in law, whom I was really close with, became friends with a person who -for whatever reason- has something against me and was going around spreading rumors (true or not, doesn't matter). I don't know how that would not/could not affect a relationship.
    I'm sure it would but it would be (in this example) your decision to let it do so.

Kiz

I so agree with Jexter and Canuck. This is the first Real Housewives series I've watched, and I enjoy mindless entertainment now and again. However, I don't walk away feeling good about this show because I think Danielle is one of those people identified as the walking wounded. I don't agree with everything her children have been made privy to regarding the men in her life, but given Danielle's history, I think she's done a good job with those girls.

Jacq (to a lessor degree), Teresa (to a greater degree), and Dina are too permissive and spoil their kids, but in a way that makes for good TV, because most of their interactions were funny and cute. But Danielle's personal situation is just sad. My hope is that this show leads Danielle to resolve to seek out professional help to find a place of healing. I really do think she's a very sad person, but she has potential to change her life.

I really enjoyed all the kids on this show. I especially loved both of Danielle's girls and Lexi. Regardless of my feelings about the women, I think they have great kids.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3524664;
    Dina had the sad look of a woman whose husband cheated on her for the majority of the show the other night. I'm not so sure, though, that it was with Danielle because of the clip their showing on Bravo from tonight's show. Caroline was saying that in deference to Dina, she's not going to say why she has so much animosity toward Danielle. Andy asks Danielle if she knows what Caroline is referring to, and Danielle timidly shakes her head no. After that is when Caroline breaks down and calls her garbage, so, whatever it is, Caroline is smokin' mad.

I would not be surprised if she did have an affair with Tommy, because from that wedding show alone, I think Tommy is a sleaze. Also, from some of the sex talk Danielle did on camera, I think she may be a sex addict. Maybe in her mind she was toning it down a bit for the camera, but I couldn't believe some of the things that came out of her mouth knowing that she was being filmed.

I'd love to know what the back story really is though.

Well, Danielle in her blog makes it seem like it was some sort of 'referral scandal' - she gave somebody a telephone number that was none of her business. I bet my bottom dollar that there's way way WAY more to it than she's letting on. Enough for Dina not to want to go into it, enough for Caroline to say it was 'disgraceful' (which sounds like a moral crime of notoriety), but not enough for anyone to be arrested about.

Kiz

The women are probably under contract by Bravo to save the big "reveal" until next season. I'm sure the Star and the Nat'l Enquirer will be on top of things though. lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3527270;
    Well, Danielle in her blog makes it seem like it was some sort of 'referral scandal' - she gave somebody a telephone number that was none of her business. I bet my bottom dollar that there's way way WAY more to it than she's letting on. Enough for Dina not to want to go into it, enough for Caroline to say it was 'disgraceful' (which sounds like a moral crime of notoriety), but not enough for anyone to be arrested about.
    ITA. I also wanted to note that in the new article in US Weekly (I think that's the magazine), Jacqueline had said something to the effect that she was done with Danielle and didn't want her in her life. Which leads me to believe that Caroline & Dina let her in on what had happened after the reunion, and it really is as bad as Caroline had made it out to be.

+ Reply to Thread