+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 792 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183583 ... LastLast
Like Tree3271Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Kiz

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3526537;
    Anyone know what Danielle did that she is denying she has knowledge of?

Whatever it was, only Caroline was all worked up about it. Dina said could forgive her, and Danielle says she's clueless.

Newshound, you really didn't miss much. It was a bit of a snooze fest.

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3525336;
    From what I read, the judge didn't block the release forever... just until they sorted out the facts. I doubt Danielle didn't know he was taping her, especially since she asked Steve ON CAMERA if he wanted to do it in the restaurant bathroom. My guess is someone is going to have to watch it to see if she knew she was getting taped....
    And, on the reunion part 2, DaniBev said yes she's a bit of a nymphomanic. Wonder how the judge sorts out a "he said" "she said" to determine whether she knew the tape was rolling. Heck, probably it was her camera.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Was the reunion worth watching?

The part 2 reunion was sad. I'm thinking these women were the most real of all the HW. DaniBev is a sorry mess, knows she's a filthy failure, somewhat wants to change, but doesn't have the resources to live clean. So sorry for her children. Whatever Caroline was so angry with DaniBev about - and didn't say out loud on the show - must have really been dirty and creepy. Sounds like DaniBev hit on Dina's husband - in a dirty way, like maybe a creepy nude scene or something. DaniBev is a sickening woman, probably every bit as bad as portrayed in "the book". But it's all she knows. I think it's sad.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3526571;
    Was the reunion worth watching?
    The main thing I took away from it was that there was no way that the feud was based on a Tommy/Danielle affair. Dina's not nearly as angry about the situation regarding Danielle as Caroline. Danielle doesn't know what Caroline is talking about either, or so she says. Sounds to me like it's much to do about nothing, and Caroline just likes to hate people until they can prove themselve's to her. She is toxic. I don't think Danielle is innocent in the situation either, but Caroline is worse, in my opinion. (I guess that's the show in a nutshell).

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3526537;
    And, does anyone know if Danielle's divorce settlement went through? We haven't heard her talk about it since the beginning of the show.
    I bet she has given up on that settlement and now has her eye on selling HER book. Hmmmm, wonder if that was the plan all along. That passive "evolved" Danielle on the reunion seemed totally fake, we saw the real Danielle on the show. I think she loved all the drama and I bet she really didn't even mind the book being revealed- look how much attention it got the little diva and now she gets to write a book and make some money. lol She is a horrible person and I don't care what anyone says, I love Caroline. lol favorite housewife ever

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3526601;
    The main thing I took away from it was that there was no way that the feud was based on a Tommy/Danielle affair. Dina's not nearly as angry about the situation regarding Danielle as Caroline. Danielle doesn't know what Caroline is talking about either, or so she says. Sounds to me like it's much to do about nothing, and Caroline just likes to hate people until they can prove themselve's to her. She is toxic. I don't think Danielle is innocent in the situation either, but Caroline is worse, in my opinion. (I guess that's the show in a nutshell).
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think that Caroline is the drama queen and she is definitely trouble. The look on her face when Dina was being forgiving told it all. Almost as if she felt like she's losing control. Who and the heck cares what her mother feels -- they are the ones who created it. I think she uses the "family" as a guilt tool. Remember that she hates everyone until she learns to like them. She made a fool of herself and certainly showed her colors (again).

Assuming it's all true, but Danielle's life has been a nightmare and definitely leaves one damaged for life. This happens more than not. It's not an excuse but a reason. The newspapers are filled with tragic stories like this. I wish her well.

At least one thing I've learned many years ago is NEVER to automatically believe gossip. Always find out for yourself. It's a great lesson.

If they all get together next season, perhaps they'll make the characters interesting and not so violent. Wouldn't be surprised if Caroline "changes" or we can be exposed to a season of Caroline vs. everybody because of Danielle. Gawd, where are those horrible Orange County housewives when you need 'em?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3526750;
    ...Assuming it's all true, but Danielle's life has been a nightmare and definitely leaves one damaged for life. This happens more than not. It's not an excuse but a reason. The newspapers are filled with tragic stories like this. I wish her well.
    I honestly believe that no one gets as defensive and twisted as Danielle without experiencing tremendous pain in life.

Even if the abuse isn't true and that all she did was make some bad decisions in life as a young adult, she has suffered. In a way, I kind of admire how she's pulled it all together.

She has a way to go, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3526817;
    I honestly believe that no one gets as defensive and twisted as Danielle without experiencing tremendous pain in life.

Even if the abuse isn't true and that all she did was make some bad decisions in life as a young adult, she has suffered. In a way, I kind of admire how she's pulled it all together.

She has a way to go, though.
    I'm not so sure that she pulled it together. She managed to marry a guy with money so she has a nice house but she doesn't seem to have an education or career. She may have (an old) modeling portfolio to show off but A LOT of women say that they modeled when they were young. Not many make a real living from it. She isn't out trying to make a living, she's trying to find a new guy to foot the bills. On the outside things look pretty good. The house, the clothes and she does have a great body but the minute she opens her botoxed, plumped up mouth.........Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3526840;
    I'm not so sure that she pulled it together. She managed to marry a guy with money so she has a nice house but she doesn't seem to have an education or career. She may have (an old) modeling portfolio to show off but A LOT of women say that they modeled when they were young. Not many make a real living from it. She isn't out trying to make a living, she's trying to find a new guy to foot the bills. On the outside things look pretty good. The house, the clothes and she does have a great body but the minute she opens her botoxed, plumped up mouth.........Yikes!
    I believe she is "trying" to pull it together the best she knows how. With her kind of background she needs professional help and lots of it to help her along the way. Just hope one day she realizes that.

+ Reply to Thread