+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 756 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182582 ... LastLast
Like Tree2703Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Kiz

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3525847;
    Between the nose job and the lips, I think she should have left herself alone, just like her parents did.
    I never realized Jacq had a nose job.

It sure takes lots of saline, silicone, botox, hair extensions, caps or whitening, gel nails, hair coloring, highlighting, lip fillers, makeup...etc, to be a Real Housewife.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cheers. clink....here's to being real!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3525213;
    I would love to know how the women are chosen for these shows. Did the "family" sign up first and then BRAVO did some digging and found the one person (Danielle) that (most) of these women hated the most to be the fifth? Was Danielle suggested to them by the others? Do other people write to BRAVO to tell them about this family that has a lot of drama going on? Is the cheating something that happened before the show started filming? I am really curious about how much BRAVO has to do with instigating these fights and digging up dirt. I'm waiting to hear just what Caroline is talking about when she says something about hoping that her family at BRAVO has the guts (balls) to air something. That's on part two right? I didn't get to see the first half straight through so I might have missed it. I'm actually a little surprised that BRAVO chose someone with such a checkered past as Danielle. None of the other shows have had a villain quite like her.
    I only read this in the checkout line, so I don't have a whole lot of details, but there is an US weekly this week with them on the cover. The family all came on board first. Theresa has been a family friend for 14 years. Dina and Danielle came to the same hairdressers, but didn't really knew each other. by the stories the other hairdressers gave, evidently it made Danielle sound like a crazy woman, which Dina thought would make good TV or something and she is the one that suggested her.

Kiz

Cheers, and clink right back at'cha, misslada !

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3526137;
    I never realized Jacq had a nose job.

It sure takes lots of saline, silicone, botox, hair extensions, caps or whitening, gel nails, hair coloring, highlighting, lip fillers, makeup...etc, to be a Real Housewife.
    I suspected the nose job before her parents showed up, then it was confirmed. They have nice normal schnozzes, but Jacqueline's got a ski jump. It's not as unnatural as Larry Birkhead's freakishly tiny nose, but close to it.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3526213;
    I only read this in the checkout line, so I don't have a whole lot of details, but there is an US weekly this week with them on the cover. The family all came on board first. Theresa has been a family friend for 14 years. Dina and Danielle came to the same hairdressers, but didn't really knew each other. by the stories the other hairdressers gave, evidently it made Danielle sound like a crazy woman, which Dina thought would make good TV or something and she is the one that suggested her.
    Thanks! It would have been fine if Danielle was "just" a crazy woman. Makes me wonder why someone with a criminal record (that she wanted to keep quiet) would want to go on this show. She must be one of those who think that any publicity is good publicity. I wonder if Danielle still goes to that salon knowing that they think that she's nuts!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3526307;
    I wonder if Danielle still goes to that salon knowing that they think that she's nuts!

I can't remember where I read it now, but it said Danielle and Teresa still go to the same salon, but they have not run into each other since the show. Of course, they have been together on the publicity tour. The article didn't mention if she ever sees the other women there.

FORT Newbie

Reunion part 2 - does anyone else think this passive Danielle is just trying to make sure she gets asked back if there is a season 2?

And, could someone explain the change in Danielle's face? Did she loose weight or did she really have something more done? Or ... well I don't know what else? Just hoping for some insight.

Jacqueline's lips don't seem done (to me) just that her face is ... well ... days away from delivering her baby.

FORT Fogey

Anyone know what Danielle did that she is denying she has knowledge of?

And, does anyone know if Danielle's divorce settlement went through? We haven't heard her talk about it since the beginning of the show.

I'm glad they've gone to the 2-hour reunion format. Inquiring minds want to know. I'd like to see them do that for Top Chef, too.
    Last edited by Jexter; 06-25-2009 at 10:29 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JustmeinMI;3526517;
    Jacqueline's lips don't seem done (to me) just that her face is ... well ... days away from delivering her baby.
    This is what I think too.

I'm so mad that I missed all but the last few minutes of the reunion. I thought it started at 10 and not 9

+ Reply to Thread