+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 757 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181581 ... LastLast
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3523941;
    Remember that a straw that breaks the camel's back is tiny.

I don't get how Danielle could 'make' Dina and Caroline stop talking to Jacqueline against their will.

I do get how they could use Danielle as an excuse to punish Jacqueline for not 'going with the program.'

Danielle wasn't the straw. Dina and Caroline's need for control was.
    We're all entitled to our opinions.

Caroline stated more than once that there were problems between Dina and Jacqueline before Danielle entered the scene. She never placed all the blame with Danielle.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

My guess is they found the sisters first (Dina, Caroline) and that gave them Jacqueline. Didn't the sisters already know Teresa? And then Danielle was dating a man who works with Teresa's husband. So finding two gave them five.

I do like these New Jersey women the best, then the New York women, then the Atlanta women and then the OC women.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3523792;

As for the sex tape, if it's true that she didn't know he was recording her/them (which I find hard to believe, since their encounters mostly took place in her house, right?), then Steve is an even bigger creep than he appeared to be.
    From what I read, the judge didn't block the release forever... just until they sorted out the facts. I doubt Danielle didn't know he was taping her, especially since she asked Steve ON CAMERA if he wanted to do it in the restaurant bathroom. My guess is someone is going to have to watch it to see if she knew she was getting taped....

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3525307;
    We're all entitled to our opinions.

Caroline stated more than once that there were problems between Dina and Jacqueline before Danielle entered the scene. She never placed all the blame with Danielle.
    I just tried to find a video clip of that confrontation, but couldn't find it, to refresh my memory. My take on the situation was that either Andy or Danielle asked Jacqueline if she (Danielle) was the reason Dina and Jacqueline stopped talking. Jac tried to answer several times, with Caroline jumping in and talking over her. Caroline tried to place the blame on Danielle's shoulders, while admitting there were other issues between Jac and Dina. Finally, Danielle said that she would like to hear the answer from Jacqueline, and at that point, Jac said the problems between she and Dina were not a result of anything to do with Danielle. I do remember someone saying that Danielle was the straw(etc), but I think it was Caroline. I don't think Jac ever agreed to that.

This board is interesting to see how we sometimes see things differently.

I found the story about Dina's wedding but couldn't find any video. Dina looks like she could be related to the Olson twins (not her weight but her eyes and mouth). I would love to get a better look of her high school photo to compare the differences between then and now.

She showed her HS grad picture at the reunion. The one with the dark hair and she commented on her big lips being without the Botox. I thought she looked very much the same. Face has not changed.

Kiz

I hope Jacqueline cools it with the lip injections after seeing herself on the reunion show. She's a very beautiful woman, and certainly doesn't need lip enhancements. She said she's had the botox treatments too and is planning on doing it again. What is she, 35? Maybe the Las Vegas sun did a number on her skin, but I think she should listen to her mom, and leave those products alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3525429;
    I hope Jacqueline cools it with the lip injections after seeing herself on the reunion show. She's a very beautiful woman, and certainly doesn't need lip enhancements. She said she's had the botox treatments too and is planning on doing it again. What is she, 35? Maybe the Las Vegas sun did a number on her skin, but I think she should listen to her mom, and leave those products alone.
    Yeah, her lips were a bit much. She never looked that plumped up before even through she'd said that she had done it. Sometimes less is more but guess that, that concept is wasted on (most) of the housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3525241;
    I've always wondered how that was done, too. I could be wrong, but did I read on Danielle's blog that she didn't know Jacqueline before the show? For some reason that rings a bell in my mind. Then again, I could be hallucinating. On RHONY I believe Jill recommended Bethany for the show, but haven't heard anything further on who got to be where.
    If I remember right, Bravo went into the hair salon looking for people to be on the show. The hairdresser to all of them told Bravo about this family and DaniBev too. I guess she gets her hair done there too but hopefully not at the same time cuz that might get ugly. I do remember J. or DaniBev mentioning on a blog(?) that they had met briefly before the show. That kind of sticks in my head since I thought it was odd with them too not being BFF before, that DaniBev just kind of moved in and took over. I think with the rest of them and DaniBev they knew of each other but were never gonna run in the same circles.
    JMO, but I wonder if DaniBev thought J. since she is so nice would be the weakest link and her best entry into the "family". I know ...that was probably another "duh" moment on my part.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3525429;
    I posted that earlier.
    I understand that she was "plumped up" from the baby gain, but those lips were self inflicted and did make her look like Goldie Hawn in the First Wives Club.
    Between the nose job and the lips, I think she should have left herself alone, just like her parents did.

+ Reply to Thread