+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 741 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180580 ... LastLast
Like Tree2511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3524523;
    Don't know if this is true but.....I read that Dina and the absent husband are separated/getting divorced and that DaniBev slept with the husband. Before or after the alleged separation, I couldn't say. Dina freely admits on that gosh-awful wedding show that absent husband cheated on her before the wedding so I guess there might be some truth to this.
    Well that may explain how Danielle knows SO much about Dina that Dina wouldnt want out. If they have no other mutual friends besides Jacq how would she know awful things? I guess she could be lying that she knows anything at all. Hopefully tonight will shed more light on the situation.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Don't know if this is true but.....I read that Dina and the absent husband are separated/getting divorced and that DaniBev slept with the husband. Before or after the alleged separation, I couldn't say. Dina freely admits on that gosh-awful wedding show that absent husband cheated on her before the wedding so I guess there might be some truth to this. Also, supposedly,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There is another book coming out about DaniBev written by phone-sex guy.This is supposed to be brought up in part 2
    Ohhhh but I thought Danielle was so against cheating.

Why does every one call her DaniBev? Is Bev one of her alias'?

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3524546;
    Why does every one call her DaniBev? Is Bev one of her alias'?
    I call her Danielle when I'm writing, but Dani is short for that. Beverly was her first name before she changed it to Danielle, so that's the Bev.

Kiz

Don't know if this is true but.....I read that Dina and the absent husband are separated/getting divorced and that DaniBev slept with the husband. Before or after the alleged separation, I couldn't say. Dina freely admits on that gosh-awful wedding show that absent husband cheated on her before the wedding so I guess there might be some truth to this.
    Dina had the sad look of a woman whose husband cheated on her for the majority of the show the other night. I'm not so sure, though, that it was with Danielle because of the clip their showing on Bravo from tonight's show. Caroline was saying that in deference to Dina, she's not going to say why she has so much animosity toward Danielle. Andy asks Danielle if she knows what Caroline is referring to, and Danielle timidly shakes her head no. After that is when Caroline breaks down and calls her garbage, so, whatever it is, Caroline is smokin' mad.

I would not be surprised if she did have an affair with Tommy, because from that wedding show alone, I think Tommy is a sleaze. Also, from some of the sex talk Danielle did on camera, I think she may be a sex addict. Maybe in her mind she was toning it down a bit for the camera, but I couldn't believe some of the things that came out of her mouth knowing that she was being filmed.

I'd love to know what the back story really is though.

First off I have to admit to an error in an earlier post. The spoiler thing was misread from another site. That's what I get for reading without my glasses on
    Danielle is the name she changed to from Beverly. Evidently she has another alias as well...Angela something or other. If DaniBev did cheat with Dina's husband and I stress the word "if", then I can see where the tension between J and Dina would have escalated from whatever was wrong before. I would imagine it would be hard for the rest of them to remain neutral as well. I did read DaniBev's blog and posted about it before. She certainly has a creative writing skill. Maybe some of the drugs(which she admitted using) fried some of her memory cells and that's why she can't remember what she said where, when and to whom.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

I would love to know how the women are chosen for these shows. Did the "family" sign up first and then BRAVO did some digging and found the one person (Danielle) that (most) of these women hated the most to be the fifth? Was Danielle suggested to them by the others? Do other people write to BRAVO to tell them about this family that has a lot of drama going on? Is the cheating something that happened before the show started filming? I am really curious about how much BRAVO has to do with instigating these fights and digging up dirt. I'm waiting to hear just what Caroline is talking about when she says something about hoping that her family at BRAVO has the guts (balls) to air something. That's on part two right? I didn't get to see the first half straight through so I might have missed it. I'm actually a little surprised that BRAVO chose someone with such a checkered past as Danielle. None of the other shows have had a villain quite like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3524664;
    ....I'd love to know what the back story really is though.
    Totally agree. Too bad the show wasn't about what actually went on with these people's lives instead of just about a book written years ago and telling people of its existence. I mean, that's all there is. The show should be about the "back story." Now, that's entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3525213;
    I would love to know how the women are chosen for these shows. Did the "family" sign up first and then BRAVO did some digging and found the one person (Danielle) that (most) of these women hated the most to be the fifth? Was Danielle suggested to them by the others? Do other people write to BRAVO to tell them about this family that has a lot of drama going on? Is the cheating something that happened before the show started filming? I am really curious about how much BRAVO has to do with instigating these fights and digging up dirt. I'm waiting to hear just what Caroline is talking about when she says something about hoping that her family at BRAVO has the guts (balls) to air something. That's on part two right? I didn't get to see the first half straight through so I might have missed it. I'm actually a little surprised that BRAVO chose someone with such a checkered past as Danielle. None of the other shows have had a villain quite like her.
    I've always wondered how that was done, too. I could be wrong, but did I read on Danielle's blog that she didn't know Jacqueline before the show? For some reason that rings a bell in my mind. Then again, I could be hallucinating. On RHONY I believe Jill recommended Bethany for the show, but haven't heard anything further on who got to be where.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3525233;
    Totally agree. Too bad the show wasn't about what actually went on with these people's lives instead of just about a book written years ago and telling people of its existence. I mean, that's all there is. The show should be about the "back story." Now, that's entertainment.
    Yes, sometimes the little stories are more interesting that the big ones. I would have liked getting to know them a little better before all of this was brought up. That being said, I still can't get enough of this stuff! I will be planted in front of my TV tonight with a glass of wine! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I wish that I could get an east coast feed!

Kiz

I wondered if they "found" the wives through Dina since she was already on a VH1 show. She and her husband Tommy auditioned for it. By now, all of you must have heard about it, and maybe have watched it, but if you haven't, you should. The audition tape was hilarious. Tommy was clinging to the arm of the sofa he and Dina were on for dear life. Talk about body language. He also admits to past infidelities (dated Dina and an old g/f for a solid year behind Dina's back, for instance). It's called My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding.

(I'm hesitant to post a link because I was already careless and broke a forum rule, even after reading them and thinking I knew what I was doing (lol). I'm not very message board savvy, so I'm erring on the side of not linking anything. I'm sure you can google the show title and Dina and Tommy Manzo to find it, or PM me, and I'll send you the links.)

I know I've read they've been auditioning women in D.C. It sounds to me like they find a core group, and add to it as needed. Danielle definitely was an outsider to this group. She and Jacqueline might have been new acquaintances as the show was starting, at least that's in my fuzzy memory.
    Last edited by Kiz; 06-25-2009 at 01:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread