+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 757 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179579 ... LastLast
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3523081;
    Caroline did intimate that Danielle was the straw that broke the camel's back in regard to the rift with Jacqueline and Dina. However, I don't believe that Caroline ever attributed all the problems to Danielle. She and Dina clearly stated that there were problems before Danielle came on the scene.
    Remember that a straw that breaks the camel's back is tiny.

I don't get how Danielle could 'make' Dina and Caroline stop talking to Jacqueline against their will.

I do get how they could use Danielle as an excuse to punish Jacqueline for not 'going with the program.'

Danielle wasn't the straw. Dina and Caroline's need for control was.

FORT Fogey

I mean you could hear the threat "If Jacqueline stays friends with Danielle it will affect our relationship with her."

Why? Why'd Dina say it so determinedly, so flatly, and twice?

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3523792;
    As for the sex tape, if it's true that she didn't know he was recording her/them (which I find hard to believe, since their encounters mostly took place in her house, right?), then Steve is an even bigger creep than he appeared to be.
    Is this sex-tape Steve the same Steve who was like 26 or 27? He came to her house with flowers for their date at the restaurant (where she asked if he wanted to go to the restroom with her) and also they went out to dinner with Teresa and her husband and another couple? The Steve she dumped at the diner.

That Steve??? Ewwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3523792;
    I'm amazed that a woman who's as media savvy as Danielle could ever think that this story would not get out, especially seeing as how she put herself (& her daughters) on this show with women she knew didn't like her. The only explanation that makes any sense is that she really believed that the court record was sealed & that something like the The Smoking Gun revelations could never happen.
    Exactly what I have been thinking. She may laugh her way to the bank when she writes "her" tell all book???

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3523003;
    By Danielle's body language and expression (what shows through the botox), I got the impression she was very sad, not bored. At the point that the reunion was being taped, Jacqueline had broken off their friendship, which would have caused some sadness. She also was pretty much on her own. On Andy's blog on the Bravo website, he said that he's never seen a Housewives' cast walk in to the reunion set so quiet and subdued (Strange, I just checked back on the Bravo web site to get Andy's exact take, and I don't see the link to his blog). I also thought Jacqueline and Dina looked pretty sad at times. I think all the disagreements has taken a great toll on all of them.
    She looked to me like she had taken several Xanax or Valiums before the show. The way she was slumped down on the couch and no expressions. I got the impression she was in La La Land and had numbed herself before the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3521433;
    RHOA is coming back with a new season July 30th. Tonight, Danielle sat in the same seat Kim sat in, and told the cancer lie, and Danielle pulled the boob job replacement lie.
    Oh yes, she was glad they brought that up too I immediately thought she was trying to get a free boob job out of that comment.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone here buy that Danielle only had botox put in her face, and lip injections done? My first reaction to seeing her in the 1st episode was, "Wow, too much plastic surgery", I mean her brows are so lifted-up looking, so that's probably a brow lift. I wouldn't be suprised if she had a facelift too. Her whole face screams unnatural to me. She kinda looks like a rat, IMO.

FORT Newbie

I watched the video clips on Bravo.com of part 2 of the Jersey reunion. Caroline is angry and crying, calling Danielle "garbage" over what she did to Danielle. * Does anyone know what Danielle did to Dina? I know Danielle spread rumours about Dina -does anyone know what these rumours are about exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie;3524369;
    I watched the video clips on Bravo.com of part 2 of the Jersey reunion. Caroline is angry and crying, calling Danielle "garbage" over what she did to Danielle. * Does anyone know what Danielle did to Dina? I know Danielle spread rumours about Dina -does anyone know what these rumours are about exactly?
    Don't know if this is true but.....I read that Dina and the absent husband are separated/getting divorced and that DaniBev slept with the husband. Before or after the alleged separation, I couldn't say. Dina freely admits on that gosh-awful wedding show that absent husband cheated on her before the wedding so I guess there might be some truth to this. Also, supposedly,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There is another book coming out about DaniBev written by phone-sex guy.This is supposed to be brought up in part 2
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3523950;
    I mean you could hear the threat "If Jacqueline stays friends with Danielle it will affect our relationship with her."

Why? Why'd Dina say it so determinedly, so flatly, and twice?
    I could kind of see where Dina was coming from when she said that. I would be a little put off if my sister in law, whom I was really close with, became friends with a person who -for whatever reason- has something against me and was going around spreading rumors (true or not, doesn't matter). I don't know how that would not/could not affect a relationship.

Saying that, I think it's between Dina and Jacqueline. Not the entire family. They should remain neutral.

Did anyone read Danielle's blog? It's got a whole lot of crazy going on in it.

+ Reply to Thread