+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 751 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178578 ... LastLast
Like Tree2663Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

(If you can't tell, I get all my mob/drug trafficking information from CSI/Law&Order.)

Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3523530;
    (If you can't tell, I get all my mob/drug trafficking information from CSI/Law&Order.)

Who doesn't?
    Actually, some of us get it from our Italian relatives on the East Coast.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

After finding out Danielle has this tell all book about her (fact and fiction intertwine in this book, I'm sure), and that she's using an alias, I'm going to launch investigations on all of my friends. Who woulda thunk it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3523504;
    Is anyone familiar with any of the other reunion locales? Perhaps they are all at a secret location. Have they ever made an announcement before?
    That is what made me ask my original question. At the last RHONY , Andy said they were in the fabulous...Geez the name escapes me...(I said the last part-not Andy). and on the other shows he didn't make a big deal of saying they were in an "undisclosed location" even if he didn't mention where exactly they were.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3523560;
    That is what made me ask my original question. At the last RHONY , Andy said they were in the fabulous...Geez the name escapes me...(I said the last part-not Andy). and on the other shows he didn't make a big deal of saying they were in an "undisclosed location" even if he didn't mention where exactly they were.
    Andy mentioned it for RHOA, they even showed a drive-up photo of the hotel. But if the mob, mafia etc want to find you they will. Maybe close to the hospital, though J said it was about 15 minutes away. Or was this some more drama to hint they may be in danger?

I don't know how to do the spoiler thing on here yet so I will just give you the site if you want to read a little advance on reunion part 2.
    Popwatch has an advance on there. I typed in housewives of nj and just scrolled down till I found one that caught my interest. I know ....too much time on my hands. This is my down time till I go back to work next week.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

I'm amazed that a woman who's as media savvy as Danielle could ever think that this story would not get out, especially seeing as how she put herself (& her daughters) on this show with women she knew didn't like her. The only explanation that makes any sense is that she really believed that the court record was sealed & that something like the The Smoking Gun revelations could never happen.

As for the sex tape, if it's true that she didn't know he was recording her/them (which I find hard to believe, since their encounters mostly took place in her house, right?), then Steve is an even bigger creep than he appeared to be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3522496;
    Finally, someone making sense..............there is so much crap behind the scenes that it's unfortunate the public buys everything that's thrown at them. Caroline is a bully and with all the "family" talk, she should clean up her image. Everyone associates Mafia with them because she talks like them and always acts like the hard ass. She's out of her mind -- giving Jacqueline (or anyone) hell for leaving the baby home with its own father. I'm Italian and I know the type; however, everyone is "afraid" of Caroline -- even referring to her as the "matriarch" on the show. So what if Danielle, or anyone, has a past -- unless Danielle did something TO them, no one should care who is friends with who -- it has nothing to do with "family." Then again, Part 2 seems to indicate something went down -- but I guess the popular view is to dislike Danielle.

Teresa is a joke. They're all a bunch of superficial jerks.
    I never met an Italian in Italy who acted like that. Ever. They were always very elegant in their mannerisms.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3523722;
    Andy mentioned it for RHOA, they even showed a drive-up photo of the hotel. But if the mob, mafia etc want to find you they will. Maybe close to the hospital, though J said it was about 15 minutes away. Or was this some more drama to hint they may be in danger?
    New York's was in the Russian Tea Room, both times, hardly a secret place. I mean, it's gaudy even.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3523792;
    I'm amazed that a woman who's as media savvy as Danielle could ever think that this story would not get out, especially seeing as how she put herself (& her daughters) on this show with women she knew didn't like her. The only explanation that makes any sense is that she really believed that the court record was sealed & that something like the The Smoking Gun revelations could never happen.

As for the sex tape, if it's true that she didn't know he was recording her/them (which I find hard to believe, since their encounters mostly took place in her house, right?), then Steve is an even bigger creep than he appeared to be.
    Somebody who would do that, even if they never publicized them is scum.

Somebody who would threaten to publicize them is scum.

Somebody who'd do both is scum times a hundred. I wouldn't cross the road to P on him if he were on fire.

+ Reply to Thread