+ Reply to Thread
Page 762 of 765 FirstFirst ... 262662712752753754755756757758759760761762763764765 LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 7648
Like Tree2849Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I only watch this show anymore just to see Miliania behaving badly. It's an odd fascination with me. They could do a spin off called "Miliania, Behaving Badly" and I would still watch it.
    EEEEEK! NOOOOO! (running out of the room, screaming and pulling my hair out!!!)

Just kidding, mina, but you what I mean. That would be a real torture session for me!
    mina likes this.

Really Joe and Teresa will be doing their reality show in the slammer. Where they will be having their own reality show "Joe and Teresa in Lock Up, Real Couple in the Slammer!" Something to that effect!
    Punkin likes this.
    Autumn Winds!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Maybe the thought of getting Teresa's girls is making her happy....not the thought of Teresa not having her girls, but the thought of acquiring girls (children). And it looks like Teresa is laying off the Melissa rumors. Maybe that was all she wanted.
    Last year Teresa said on WWHL (I think, although I could have read it somewhere) that the girls would stay with one of Joe's siblings.

I will be shocked, totally shocked, if the Joo Dice people do real time. I have zero faith in the system. I expect they'll be on tethers for maybe five minutes.
    ness and Kicksave1052 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I will be shocked, totally shocked, if the Joo Dice people do real time. I have zero faith in the system. I expect they'll be on tethers for maybe five minutes.
    I think they are both going to serve time. The courts will make them out to be examples.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.

FORT Newbie

Joe will do some time and if the system works even a tiny bit - should be deported. However, T won't do a minute of time because of the children. The courts are extremely lenient with mothers. Not always a good thing, but in this case she's really not much of a threat to society, I guess.

Joe & theresa's sentencing has been pushed back to October 2nd to give her time...wait for it...to write a book! I give up!

Okay I have zero knowledge of the judicial system which is a good thing so can someone PLEASE explain to me how Theresa can go away on vacation out of state while under federal indictment?
    Whoa...wait a second. Joe & Theresa can't go to jail because of their daughters BUT they can go away on vacation WITHOUT those daughters. I give up! Football is better.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 09-07-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    Punkin, Fo'Realz? and Kicksave1052 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDOG View Post
    Joe will do some time and if the system works even a tiny bit - should be deported. However, T won't do a minute of time because of the children. The courts are extremely lenient with mothers. Not always a good thing, but in this case she's really not much of a threat to society, I guess.
    Of course Teresa is a threat to society. She'll continue to lie and defraud as she has lied and defrauded everyone she and her husband have done business with. Why would a Federal judge show leniency or even allow concurrent sentencing? It's not as if Teresa was a bystander to the crimes --- she was an active co-conspirator.

IMO, her children deserve a better chance in life than to be raised by Teresa. What has she been teaching them other than it is ok to lie well enough to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, because everyone does and it's worth defrauding a doctor to help get knocked up because young children might work out as a get out of jail free card?
    AZ Dream and Fo'Realz? like this.

FORT Fan

Our prisons are full of moms serving time. Teresa should not be the exception. Watch Lisa Ling on OWN.
    Punkin, ryansmommy and Fo'Realz? like this.

Teresa's behavior last night just reinforced my opinion that the woman creates her own reality and gets really angry when the real reality intrudes. Amber's emotional phone call was weird, yes, and I can see why Teresa didn't want to have the conversation in front of Gia. But Teresa doesn't want to have that conversation with ANYBODY. How strange is it to insist that there's no elephant in the room? This is why the previous cast distrusted her, especially Jacqueline. Remember when nobody was allowed to say "jail"? They had to say "went away."

She says she's trying to protect her kids, but I think she's screwing them up with this denial. For one, it invalidates their own perceptions. Secondly, it doesn't allow them to share how they feel, because how can you talk about something that supposedly isn't happening? She's modeling behavior that those kids will emulate in their adults lives. Not good.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread