+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 771 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176576 ... LastLast
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3521171;
    Funny! I guess I mean she just looked bored. At other times during the season, she did seem capable of facial expression (especially when it was all about herself). During tonight's show, the camera kept panning to her emotionless face. That seemed deliberate. Looks like she gets pretty riled up on Thursday night's show, though.
    Personally, I thought she looked very unhappy (not bored). And I find it quite interesting that the camera always focused on her throughout to catch a reaction. Wow -- talk about contrived. They didn't do it to the others. And it was done even when the conversation wasn't about her. You can bet that the cameraman got his instructions. Unfair to Danielle. I'm one audience member that doesn't automatically buy into their rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3521175;
    I guess the surprising thing to me is that, under most circumstances, I would find someone like Danielle a distraction and unlikeable, but with Caroline and by extension Dina ganging up on her and beating her up, I find her to be a sympathetic figure. The more Caroline opens her mouths and steamrolls over everyone, the more I come to feel sorry for Danielle.

Caroline so deserved a slap from Jacqueline for telling her she had no right to leave their newborn baby home with her husband (Caroline's brother). Not that Caroline claims to be a representative of Italian women, but having an Italian mother in law, I can tell you she couldn't be more different from her. It makes me cringe every time they excuse their deplorable behavior because of their Italian heritage.
    there is so much crap behind the scenes that it's unfortunate the public buys everything that's thrown at them. Caroline is a bully and with all the "family" talk, she should clean up her image. Everyone associates Mafia with them because she talks like them and always acts like the hard ass. She's out of her mind -- giving Jacqueline (or anyone) hell for leaving the baby home with its own father. I'm Italian and I know the type; however, everyone is "afraid" of Caroline -- even referring to her as the "matriarch" on the show. So what if Danielle, or anyone, has a past -- unless Danielle did something TO them, no one should care who is friends with who -- it has nothing to do with "family." Then again, Part 2 seems to indicate something went down -- but I guess the popular view is to dislike Danielle.

Teresa is a joke. They're all a bunch of superficial jerks.
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 06-25-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Oh Boy...read DaniBev's blog on Bravo and see how she throws J. under the proverbial bus. Evidently if you are not her friend you are her enemy. Maybe I didn't understand it correctly but it appears J. finally got off the fence and won't play nice anymore.
    Does anyone know why some comments on there get posted and others do not? Then some are on twice? I know off topic...but was just curious. If there is another spot I should have asked this, please let me know. Got nowhere with Bravo themselves.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Basically, in her blog, Danielle takes credit (but I want no credit) for the sun coming up on Jaqueline's world every day. If you hadn't have done those things, someone else would have, but because you two were "BFFs" at the time you went with her. All of these things were repaid in my opinion by your bossing her around.

Caroline, you can shout it from the mountaintops, but a mob hit is a mob hit (I love Law&Order and CSI!) and I've no doubt he was a great man in your eyes and will remain so.

Dina, your point was well made (hopefully not overshadowed) that it wasn't the time to have that discussion because there were children present. It doesn't matter that Danielle was perfectly fine with HER behavior, it was inappropriate. First, for the content alone; Second, any "SANE" person would anticipate that there would be conflict (especially when you came out with "I DIDN'T APPRECIATE WHEN YOUUUUU") that would be inappropriate for children to be around.

Caroline, stop answering for the family and let them speak their own mind. Dina agreed at first to let Caroline be the family spokesperson, but Jaqueline didn't. Let the lady speak.

Teresa, go back to your Joe and your girls and live your life. You seem to be the most content person of all of them. The apology was needed and given, and hopefully Joe has learned to choose his words more wisely, especially when cameras are rolling.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3522466;
    Personally, I thought she looked very unhappy (not bored). And I find it quite interesting that the camera always focused on her throughout to catch a reaction. Wow -- talk about contrived. They didn't do it to the others. And it was done even when the conversation wasn't about her. You can bet that the cameraman got his instructions. Unfair to Danielle. I'm one audience member that doesn't automatically buy into their rhetoric.
    You say unhappy, I say bored. When someone is bored, they look unhappy. The cameras kept panning to Danielle not to catch a reaction, but to show that she HAD NO reaction and looked bored AND unhappy no matter what was being said, and no matter that all the other women had reactions and facial expressions .... WHY? Because what was being said was not addressed to her nor was it about her. She was not able to be the center of attention, so she was bored and unhappy. She has no interest in hearing about other people's stuff if it doesn't involve her.

Kiz

By Danielle's body language and expression (what shows through the botox), I got the impression she was very sad, not bored. At the point that the reunion was being taped, Jacqueline had broken off their friendship, which would have caused some sadness. She also was pretty much on her own. On Andy's blog on the Bravo website, he said that he's never seen a Housewives' cast walk in to the reunion set so quiet and subdued (Strange, I just checked back on the Bravo web site to get Andy's exact take, and I don't see the link to his blog). I also thought Jacqueline and Dina looked pretty sad at times. I think all the disagreements has taken a great toll on all of them.

Kiz...I agree...I think the disagreements have taken a bigger toll than any of them ever imagined. Can you(the figurative you) imagine having your family divided that way over someone so deceitful? Just my opinion of DaniBev...I know others like her, feel sorry for her and I respect your opinion as well.
    Also, does anyone know why where they were at was such a big "secret"? Am I dumb for not knowing this already? Did I miss the explanation someplace?
    Also, read in another site that Dimwit(kelly) is sticking up for DaniBev. That ought to give her great comfort...LOL. Something about she could sit in her Lazy-boy(DB) and eat popcorn or go out and have fun. I do have to wonder where her head is at sometimes.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Kiz

Shrouded in mystery...Location unknown...Dick Cheney's undisclosed location possibly? lol

Honestly, that was strange since it was being taped so far in advance. Maybe the warehouse owner didn't want the publicity? I was curious about that too.

OMG. I checked out the Bravo site and Andy's blog and the MB's. There are some vicious people on there.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

I wanted to add that for some reason Caroline wanted to make Danielle the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back between Jac and Dina. When Jac could finally get a word in edgewise at Danielle's request, she denied that Danielle was the root cause. I think it may have to do with the Laurita brother that is in partnership with Chris and estranged from Dina and Caroline. Not that I know that to be true, but a ten year estrangement is a pretty big deal, especially in a family that values closeness and loyalty.

+ Reply to Thread