+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3663Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Caged Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The twins (after hearing the "homewrecker" gossip) were really putting on a show for the cameras.. holy henna. I mean, really? You HAVE to run right out of the store, without paying for the jeans or changing, JUST to go to whatshername's house to confront her. !??!?! Getting gas, HURRY $10 IN REGULAR, FAST FAST..
    Boy, they sure are trying to ramp up the drama factor for their first season. :/ Such a made up scene, and I hate how idiotic and annoying they are.
    Prism, Moontat, sparklete and 1 others like this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan

Just saw Melissa hawking jewelry on HSN, followed by NoNo. Everybody is a designer now. I ain't mad at ya!
    Punkin and Jexter like this.

Milania does need guidance. It's not ok to be disrespectful to adults.

"I want $10 in gas"--I guess they do not have traffic issues like other states. I guess that is good. But hey, why not $15, $20 or $25 while you are at it.

I do not blame the twins for wanting to confront Amber. She just painted her as a whore on national tv. It maybe true or maybe not true. I do not know.

Amber trying to sympathize with Theresa.....very fake.
    Jexter likes this.
    You can do it!

Alex McCord has an interesting video review. It seems that Amber's husband its not who he says he is in the teaser. You can find it on YouTube.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Alex McCord has an interesting video review. It seems that Amber's husband its not who he says he is in the teaser. You can find it on YouTube.
    No time to dig this up...can you share a recap or link?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    The twins (after hearing the "homewrecker" gossip) were really putting on a show for the cameras.. holy henna. I mean, really? You HAVE to run right out of the store, without paying for the jeans or changing, JUST to go to whatshername's house to confront her. !??!?! Getting gas, HURRY $10 IN REGULAR, FAST FAST..
    Boy, they sure are trying to ramp up the drama factor for their first season. :/ Such a made up scene, and I hate how idiotic and annoying they are.
    And, such a faked pile of drama that they get to the alleged perp's house and find an excuse NOT to go in. Whatta load a crap.
    Maveno and Moontat like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    No time to dig this up...can you share a recap or link?
    Here is the YouTube vlog.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtdjE3eq3Ps
    Punkin likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    There's got to be a cultural thing with the children and their behavior. Melania is one disgusting piece of work. Teresa seems to think it's cute.
    Melania?

A disgusting piece of work?

Hell, YEAH, she is!

I happened to be channel surfing a few days ago, and came across a scene of what I thought was one of Teresa's kids (now I know it was Melania) SERIOUSLY mouthing off at some adult (a photog, I think?) in their house, in Teresa's presence.

Yep, gotta admit, I was absolutely FASCINATED at what I THOUGHT I was seeing. So I stopped, caved, and watched as this travesty played out.

My take on what I saw is the SAME as shay's.

Why?

Because, based on what I recall seeing, Teresa DID seem to think there was something cute about Milania's mouth and actions toward that guy.

Why did I come to that conclusion?

Because Teresa did NOT step in and make one move at ALL to discipline her child for her over-the-top disrespect and rudeness to an adult guest in their home.

Not one disciplinary, corrective move that I RECALL seeing, anyway.

SMH.

First, had that been ME, I'd've NEVER mouthed off at ANY adult like that.

IN our house, OR out of it.

Secondly --- for the sake of comparison, ONLY! --- if I HAD dared to engage that kind of mouth and behavior toward any adult in (or OUT of!) our house, I'd've been slapped clear into the middle of the next week, gotten my behind lit up like a Christmas tree for good measure, and been wailing my head off as I found and picked up my slapped-out teeth.

THEN I would've HAD to've apologized to the adult I'd disrespected, also, BEFORE being given permission to crawl off in total shame.

IF Teresa winds up cooling her heels in jail, MHO is that for her to do so can ONLY serve to HELP those girls of hers, given that they will HOPEFULLY wind up in the control of SOME adult(s) that may be able to reverse the damage that's already been done to them by Teresa trying to be their BFF, instead of their parent, and thinking that their mouths and actions (learned at her and Juicy's knees, BTW) are cute and to be allowed.

But, then again, those girls being saved from Teresa's "parenting" skills just might be a day late and a dollar short, based on how I saw that little sawed-off Milania behaving.

SMH.

JMHO.
    Imperfect1 and overseas like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Melania?

A disgusting piece of work?

Hell, YEAH, she is!

I happened to be channel surfing a few days ago, and came across a scene of what I thought was one of Teresa's kids (now I know it was Melania) SERIOUSLY mouthing off at some adult (a photog, I think?) in their house, in Teresa's presence.

Yep, gotta admit, I was absolutely FASCINATED at what I THOUGHT I was seeing. So I stopped, caved, and watched as this travesty played out.

My take on what I saw is the SAME as shay's.

Why?

Because, based on what I recall seeing, Teresa DID seem to think there was something cute about Milania's mouth and actions toward that guy.

Why did I come to that conclusion?

Because Teresa did NOT step in and make one move at ALL to discipline her child for her over-the-top disrespect and rudeness to an adult guest in their home.

Not one disciplinary, corrective move that I RECALL seeing, anyway.

SMH.

First, had that been ME, I'd've NEVER mouthed off at ANY adult like that.

IN our house, OR out of it.

Secondly --- for the sake of comparison, ONLY! --- if I HAD dared to engage that kind of mouth and behavior toward any adult in (or OUT of!) our house, I'd've been slapped clear into the middle of the next week, gotten my behind lit up like a Christmas tree for good measure, and been wailing my head off as I found and picked up my slapped-out teeth.

THEN I would've HAD to've apologized to the adult I'd disrespected, also, BEFORE being given permission to crawl off in total shame.

IF Teresa winds up cooling her heels in jail, MHO is that for her to do so can ONLY serve to HELP those girls of hers, given that they will HOPEFULLY wind up in the control of SOME adult(s) that may be able to reverse the damage that's already been done to them by Teresa trying to be their BFF, instead of their parent, and thinking that their mouths and actions (learned at her and Juicy's knees, BTW) are cute and to be allowed.

But, then again, those girls being saved from Teresa's "parenting" skills just might be a day late and a dollar short, based on how I saw that little sawed-off Milania behaving.

SMH. JMHO.
    Totally agree, ness!!! Horrible! As mouthy and disrespectful and MEAN as I thought Melania was before, OMG, she was worse IN SPADES in this last episode!!!

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that Teresa's youngest daughter, Adriana (right name????) is very loving, and seems to have a much sweeter disposition than all of her sisters.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Totally agree, ness!!! Horrible! As mouthy and disrespectful and MEAN as I thought Melania was before, OMG, she was worse IN SPADES in this last episode!!!

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that Teresa's youngest daughter, Adriana (right name????) is very loving, and seems to have a much sweeter disposition than all of her sisters.
    Maybe she's still too young to've REALLY picked up on the behaviors of her parents, like her older sisters seem to've (Yours Truly DIDN'T bother trying to catch one of the 9K re-runs of that show, so I have no solid frame of reference about that possibility!)?

One can ONLY hope and PRAY that this IS the case, for that child's sake.

The others?

Like I said, it may be too late for 'em.

I hope not. Because --- Teresa's kids or not --- I truly don't want to hear or see stories about these girls with numbers under their chins in their arrest mgushots on the 6pm national news, or the Net. OR about one (or ALL!) of 'em being pregnant and/or hard-core druggies or alkies at 15, 16, etc.

They're children. They didn't get to pick their parents. They don't deserve to have to suffer the consequences of not having been able to've made that choice for themselves.

It's sad, really.

SMH.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread