+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3768Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

If this theme of "poor Teresa and Joe" and what a wonderful "loving" family they have, who are going to stand behind them no matter what, and all the support that is owed them--family apparently being the last resort of scoundrels-- continues, I'm definitely not watching this show. The new housewives also seem unpleasant, not even more crude in their speech and attitudes than earlier ones. Altogether I think this show has had it with me. I'm more and more tired of the whole franchise-- never liked Atlanta, New York seems stuck in its own little time warp-- Let's hope there's some better non-reality to watch this year. I've just about reached my threshold for this sort of demeaning drama such as sympathy for Teresa, the croakings of Tamra and Heather, etc etc

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I don't like speaking badly of a child, but OMG, MELANIA is a nightmare!!! Wow, she makes me cringe! She is so hateful, and I don't understand why Teresa and Joe just shrug off the terrible things she says and does.
    Punkin, lilymax and doolollie like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd love to snatch a knot in her butt. They don't seem interested in setting boundaries for that child. She couldn't behave the way she does in my house.
    Imperfect1 and doolollie like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

I think that Milania is a smart little kid, but (like others are saying), she hasn't had the benefit of the loving, yet FIRM, guidance that she, in particular, needs. Clearly, she has inherited the attention-seeking gene from both of her parents, and they haven't done her any favors by allowing the aggressively obnoxious behavior to develop - but they apparently find it adorable and/or entertaining.
    Sad for her, because the longer it continues, the more deeply set and harder to correct the habit becomes.

Still, it's not too late yet (hopefully), her behavior may improve dramatically as time goes on and she begins to have more & better role models in her life. I would surely feel better about seeing all of that energy and attitude turned in a positive direction - because if that wee beastie follows in her parents scammy footprints - YIKES!!
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd love to snatch a knot in her butt. They don't seem interested in setting boundaries for that child. She couldn't behave the way she does in my house.
    She couldn't behave that way in my house either! And after watching this episode, it's pretty clear that no kids would get away with that horrible behavior in Amber's house either. I was a little surprised to see how strict Amber was with her kids looking and acting properly, but it was a very refreshing change from both the Giudice's and the Gorga's tolerance of their kids' disrespectful mouths and actions. And I like that Amber did say "I love you" after she reprimanded her kids.

I am not a fan of the tail wagging the dog. I don't think you do kids any favors by allowing that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lots of info pouring out on this episode. In the previews it said Joe Gorga spent all his money on a garbage business. On-line it says there really is not money to build a new house. It seems they could have been more appreciative of the rental they were living in. And Joe Gorga could have been more helpful in getting that tree placed right and complete.

Dina looks very much like her sisters. The one at the table was just an older version of Dina.
    doolollie likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

FORT Fogey

I marvelled over how the sister who appeared with Dina looked like a perfect combo of her and Caroline.
    PGM35 and Lizard like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Lots of info pouring out on this episode. In the previews it said Joe Gorga spent all his money on a garbage business. On-line it says there really is not money to build a new house. It seems they could have been more appreciative of the rental they were living in. And Joe Gorga could have been more helpful in getting that tree placed right and complete.

Dina looks very much like her sisters. The one at the table was just an older version of Dina.
    wasn't that the same sister that lived with all the animals with Caroline?

Teresa is looking haggard.

+ Reply to Thread