+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 752 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175575 ... LastLast
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3520933;
    Did you all just catch that little conversation between Danielle and Jacqueline, and how Caroline kept jumping in to talk over Jacqueline as she was trying to explain the problems she was having with Dina and how it was long before Danielle stepped into the picture? OMG...Caroline did not want it to come out that Danielle and Dina were having problems that had *nothing* to do with Danielle.
    She is one hell of a traffic cop. She barely let Jacqueline speak on a number of occasions.

Personally I don't buy that Danielle caused any rift. Where was the gun she held to all of their heads to 'force' them to not speak to one another.

I blame Caroline a bit - she really doesn't like anyone "competing" with her for control and queen-bee status.

Kiz

Ooops...need to fix a glaring typo.

"Caroline did not want it to come out that Danielle and Dina were having problems that had *nothing* to do with Danielle."

That should read, "Jacqueline and Dina"

FORT Newbie

Not sure if I've missed this, but does anyone have any inkling to what Danielle has done that made Caroline so upset {forward to the part 2 of the reunion}?? Again... new! So, sorry if I have missed it

I have no idea, but in reading the casts' bravo blogs it had to have been pretty bad. I got the feeling Jacqueling finally cut her ties with her.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3521378;
    Yes, he is but I'm still glad that he informed Teresa that what Joe said was indeed offensive. Here's Teresa with all this cash to throw around and she acts as though she's never lived one moment outside of that little world that she knows. Predictably there was also Caroline reminding us yet again what a badass she is.
    I think Caroline keeps fit by jumping in.

It's very codependent this need to fix everyone and control everyone.

FORT Fanatic

Caroline stated they were not going to tell anyone to remove or keep their children at the table when the "rumble" began, but wanted to tell J that she should not leave her baby with her husband!

I wish the question was asked, how did the book get to the party? We pretty much know D didn't bring it, due to edit.

I did find the "gay" quote offensive.

FORT Fogey

Me too.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3522014;
    Caroline stated they were not going to tell anyone to remove or keep their children at the table when the "rumble" began, but wanted to tell J that she should not leave her baby with her husband!

I wish the question was asked, how did the book get to the party? We pretty much know D didn't bring it, due to edit.

I did find the "gay" quote offensive.
    The gay remarks were not only offensive, but also childish. Really, do adults use that slur on a regular basis? I can't imagine there would ever be a time my husband would use any of those phrases. Joe sounded like a 12 yr old that needed reprimanded. I was thrilled that Andy called Teresa on it!

Caroline knew exactly why Jac slapped her way back when, but wanted to keep it hush hush. Good for Jac for "reminding" her.

FORT Regular

wow, if you haven't read that link about the smoking gun report.... go back and read it. I wouldn't have Danielle on the same block with me much less sitting next to me on a couch.

Did anyone see Chelsea Handler do the Housewives skit on her show on E! (Chelsea lately). It was hilarious!
    Last edited by izdatayat; 06-24-2009 at 01:20 PM.

I think last night was kind of anti climactic after the finale.
    It was good that Andy called out Joe for the "gay" comment. I think Teresa / Joe were unaware of how it came off.
    As far as Danielle, I still think she's delusional. She kept saying she'd had no plastic surgery other than the boobs and botox - which she kept saying is not plastic surgery. Whatever she's done to her face, plastic surgery or otherwise, it does not look good or at all natural. I checked out the SG article. While I wouldn't take it all for the gospel, I do think Danielle was not at all the young, innocent lamb she tries to portray herself as.
    Jacqueline needs to stay away from the botox on her lips. She looked pretty frightening last night. I wonder what her Dad / Mom thought of them?
    I didn't think Caroline covered up the fact that Dina and Jacqueline were not getting along before Danielle came along. I just didn't see her putting all the blame on Danielle, so I am not sure why others are thinking that.
    Looks like we'll see some fireworks on Thursday's reunion. I can't wait.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 06-24-2009 at 01:58 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread