+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Add It Up Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Some of the pre-season ads have already got my eyes rolling;

The one with T astonishes me - poor baby, she's whining on about how what's happening to her now is a nightmare, and all she wants is to have her life back to how it was, which she describes as "normal" - as if what has happened to Joe and her was just some sort of crazy, unpredictable accident and not the direct result of some very UN-NORMAL behavior on their part!
    Really?? Am I meant to feel sympathy for these scumbags because their "normal" lifestyle was completely based on criminal activity??
    As much as I doubt that T has the intelligence to make the connection, I can't help but hope that she is remembering back to when she was on camera describing, in very vehement and ugly detail, just what a piece-of-lowlife-garbage she thought Danielle was because of her criminal past - - Bwahaha, doesn't Karma love a good laugh at the expense of a hypocrite??
    "Hello, Kettle? This is The Pot, ... .. Guess what ... ??"

Oh, and there's also one with Dina saying words to the effect of "... it's like a sisterhood ...." - now that one just makes me snortlaugh, considering her relationship with her sister, Caroline - just wondering, what IS Dina's definition of sisterhood?
    Punkin, Maveno, ness and 5 others like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

TOTALLLLLLLY agree with you, Fo'Realz!!!!!!
    ness and Fo'Realz? like this.
    KAREN

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Fo'Realz? Bravo Bravo Bravo~!!!!! Thank you for saying it so eloquently.. exactly what we thought while seeing the promos. Yea, "back to normal".. huh?! You never HAD a normal life, you criminal!!!
    Punkin, ness, overseas and 1 others like this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Isn't sentencing day coming up for Joe and Theresa?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Apparently not until September. There has been a court delay because of the death of Joe's father.

Glad Caroline and her family are gone. These new chicks not so impressed with. I also am not salivating over finding out if the Giudice kids will be left without their parents. I am not seeing anything at all in that family drama that will ruin a childs life entertainment. So like the last 2 seasons I will be skipping it. too bad since I have always like the Dina & theresa friendship.
    Kiz likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Fo'Realz? View Post
    Some of the pre-season ads have already got my eyes rolling;

The one with T astonishes me - poor baby, she's whining on about how what's happening to her now is a nightmare, and all she wants is to have her life back to how it was, which she describes as "normal" - as if what has happened to Joe and her was just some sort of crazy, unpredictable accident and not the direct result of some very UN-NORMAL behavior on their part!
    Really?? Am I meant to feel sympathy for these scumbags because their "normal" lifestyle was completely based on criminal activity??
    As much as I doubt that T has the intelligence to make the connection, I can't help but hope that she is remembering back to when she was on camera describing, in very vehement and ugly detail, just what a piece-of-lowlife-garbage she thought Danielle was because of her criminal past - - Bwahaha, doesn't Karma love a good laugh at the expense of a hypocrite??
    "Hello, Kettle? This is The Pot, ... .. Guess what ... ??"

Oh, and there's also one with Dina saying words to the effect of "... it's like a sisterhood ...." - now that one just makes me snortlaugh, considering her relationship with her sister, Caroline - just wondering, what IS Dina's definition of sisterhood?

Fo'Realz? . . .

Please allow me to add my kudos and heartfelt "Huzzahs!" to those you've already received for this wonderful post!

I've not seen any of the pre-season ads, and if I DO, it'll be strictly by accident as I'm scrolling through to get to some other channel.

BELIEVE that!

As for YOUR post:

"The one with T astonishes me - poor baby, she's whining on about how what's happening to her now is a nightmare, and all she wants is to have her life back to how it was, which she describes as "normal" - "

I laughed so hard at that line that I CRIED.

I also howled and shed a few MORE tears of merriment at:

"Am I meant to feel sympathy for these scumbags because their "normal" lifestyle was completely based on criminal activity??"

I'll stop right there, as I'd be copying and bolding about 99% more of your post if I didn't.

ICAM with EVERYTHING you've said, and I'll DEFINITELY be looking for more of your "Throw DOWN and tell it like it IS!" posts on Teresa and the REST of the NJ crowd!

Keep 'em COMIN', you rascal, you!

LOLOLOLOL!
    Fo'Realz? likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie

Sadly, I don't think Teresa is smart enough to realize what a hypocrite she is. For whatever narcissistic reason, she honestly believes she DESERVES that lifestyle.

I, too, feel terrible for those girls. I'm sure the tension in that household is awful now - and is only going to get worse as sentencing approaches. I hope they are able to see the situation for what it is - even if it's not until they're adults. Sad.
    Fo'Realz? likes this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Add It Up Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TXDOG View Post
    Sadly, I don't think Teresa is smart enough to realize what a hypocrite she is. For whatever narcissistic reason, she honestly believes she DESERVES that lifestyle.

I, too, feel terrible for those girls. I'm sure the tension in that household is awful now - and is only going to get worse as sentencing approaches. I hope they are able to see the situation for what it is - even if it's not until they're adults. Sad.
    I agree with you on both points, TXDOG, and further, I expect that both Teresa and Joe are lacking the self-awareness to accept that the responsibility for putting their daughters into this genuinely terrible situation is all on them. I am really glad that the extended family is close and supportive, for the sake of those kids.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Regarding Teresa and Joe's kids --- this may be totally off the wall, but aside from the heartbreak of having their parents go to jail, which I acknowledge, is it possible that the kids may have a BETTER life if they end up with someone relatively normal. . . and moral! Maybe it will actually be GOOD FOR THEM, and maybe they'll learn some positive values. Let's face it, those girls are nightmares.

+ Reply to Thread