+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

It's gonna' PISS ME OFF really big if Bravo gives those crooks a redemptive storyline when they come back. I feel sorry for the children and surely the upcoming incarceration of Juicy and Tre and the shame they have brought on the family had an effect on Joe's dad. But I don't want to see a whitewash by Bravo and stupid, star struck Andy Cohen.
    Prism and Fo'Realz? like this.

FORT Newbie

I've heard you can get that forehead hair lasered (sp?) so it doesn't come back. Why Teresa hasn't done this is a mystery. After all, they're fabulously rich.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fan

Can someone explain to me what happened between Dina and Caroline, since Dina returns when sister leaves?

FORT Fogey

They have not really commented publicly about WHAT the issue between them is. It's known that over time, there have been issues with many of the siblings in their family - it's normal for two to not speak to each other for a while, and sometimes other siblings take sides. Caroline has acknowledged that. But anytime either of them has been asked to share more details about the cause of their conflict, they've declined and said it was a private family matter.

Loving the fact that hulu plus now has all the housewives from season one on their lineup -- I got hooked on the Jersey wives last year and did not know or understand all the battles when they mention certain names like Danielle or Dina but things are coming together. Boy oh boy watching it from the beginning and knowing how Teresa and Joe just threw money out there makes me cringe I think one of the furniture expense was like $121K and she paid all cash...wow!!!

Not understanding the Dina, Caroline and Jackie thing either, but hey if it's a private family matter let it be. I tried goggling it too and could not find anything either oh well...I hope they work out the issues they have.

I am on season 3 right now and saw entire season 5 of the Jersey bunch just trying to figure out which housewives I should start watching next -- any help will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    It's gonna' PISS ME OFF really big if Bravo gives those crooks a redemptive storyline when they come back. I feel sorry for the children and surely the upcoming incarceration of Juicy and Tre and the shame they have brought on the family had an effect on Joe's dad. But I don't want to see a whitewash by Bravo and stupid, star struck Andy Cohen.
    And P'dO if they get the prison equivalent of a slap on the hand.
    Punkin and Fo'Realz? like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

KAREN

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Add It Up Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Titans Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

I'm trying to keep an open mind to Dina joining the cast this season - but I never really felt the love for her (I'm one of the few, I guess).
    The other new castmates - again, trying to keep an open mind, but to be honest, as far as I'm concerned, they could totally wipe the slate on this franchise and start fresh with NO connections to the old crew.
    Punkin and cavendish like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

FORT Newbie

Excuse me but you play out every OTHER aspect of your life on TV, but feel like you can pick and choose how/when you're going to demand privacy? Not sure I'm buying it.

I guess I could stop watching if I'm so cynical, but I enjoy a good old-fashioned train wreck.
    Maveno and Prism like this.

Dina who? LOL

The upcoming season will be an interesting season to watch knowing Teresa's home, furniture, her and her family's clothing, boobs and even the pregnancies resulting in the birth of her younger children were purchased, in part or in entirety, with money she and hubby Juice defrauded from others.
    Punkin, Maveno, Prism and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread