+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I read somewhere that Caroline and her family are going to have a spinoff show that will be less dramatic - just a lot of the silly interactions that we see between all of them. I have not seen anything more on it, but I hope it's true. I like the "enjoying being surrounded by her family" side of Caroline A LOT, and would rather enjoy that than the "Let me tell you how to live your life because I'm wiser than you" side of Caroline we got on the Housewives.
    I hope Caroline Manzo's family show will air because I really enjoy all of the Manzos, and I think their show will be more of a 'slice of life' kind of show, rather than a mean-girl, fighting, always-at-each-others-throat kind of show.
    GabbyG likes this.

FORT Newbie

I think Caroline's show ended up going straight to the web, because it featured her dull, worthless and now fat and lazy boys and their efforts to open a restaurant. I haven't heard anything about it in awhile.
    Sheepeater likes this.

FORT Newbie

I've watched the preview thingies they've been running and the twins appear to be really awful people. It'll be interesting to see how they all interact without Momma Carolina there to tell them about the importance of fambly.
    Punkin likes this.

No one mentioning that Juicy Joe's dad dropped dead on the Giudice's lawn yesterday?

Joe Giudice pictured morning after father died outside New Jersey home | Mail Online
    Punkin likes this.

Sad
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Really sad. I got sucked in to a bit of an episode with the new women. It's clear the girls ADORE Joe and vice-versa. That is the sad part!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joe needs to, seriously, start monitoring his health and become aware of his family history. Age 63 could be an explosive number for him and there's no reason to remain clueless.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Joe drinks so heavily and is clearly overweight - he's a heart attack waiting to happen. Maybe his father's death will give him a wakeup call. Or...since they don't serve wine in prison, maybe he'll lose some weight and come out a thinner, more humble human being. Who knows.

I can see Theresa making her FIL's death all about her. I do like watching her (I slow down at accidents on the road too - gak!) but it's not because I admire her. I just can't seem to stop!!! Actually, I kinda like the way she dresses.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDOG View Post
    Joe drinks so heavily and is clearly overweight - he's a heart attack waiting to happen. Maybe his father's death will give him a wakeup call. Or...since they don't serve wine in prison, maybe he'll lose some weight and come out a thinner, more humble human being. Who knows.

I can see Theresa making her FIL's death all about her. I do like watching her (I slow down at accidents on the road too - gak!) but it's not because I admire her. I just can't seem to stop!!! Actually, I kinda like the way she dresses.
    Your comment about coming out of prison thinner and more humble cracked me up.

Theresa's forehead fascinates me. Her whole hairline does, actually. I want to know if she was born hairy. I mean, was she born with a wild head full of hair and that low brow? wow. think about it...a baby with that hairline....
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    ...Theresa's forehead fascinates me. Her whole hairline does, actually. I want to know if she was born hairy. I mean, was she born with a wild head full of hair and that low brow? wow. think about it...a baby with that hairline....
    Theresa's newborn picture would be interesting to see, wouldn't it?! Maybe its posted somewhere on the Bravo site.

+ Reply to Thread