+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    And in this new season are they going to be living in a small apartment with clothes off the rack from Kohl's and a rented Chevy? Because haven't they had to surrender their McMansion, their clothes and cars? It would make me puke to see Bravo give them a forum to defend their criminal acts.
    Me, too.

But, then again, I think we'd STILL better have the barf bags at the ready.

After all, this IS Bravo.

And I won't be watching the new season, BTW.

But news DOES still get around!
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

So, to answer my question of would Bravo continue to pay the Guidices for another season, considering that one of the inditements against them was for not reporting their Bravo salaries, the answer is "Yes!" So they are now filming their 6th Season with these common criminals. I have no respect for Andy. He has no regard for all the people these grifters have chisled out of money and goods, nor for the moral corruption they've displayed, nor for the peril they have placed on their young children's reputations in their schools or social interactions. I for one will never encourage their flagrant felonious behavior and Bravo's attempt to rehabilitate them with another season just for a salacious viewing public by watching. Bravo, that was a shark you just jumped over! Shame on you, Andy.

Teresa and Joe Giudice to continue filming 'Real Housewives' until sentencing | Fox News
    Andy?

Said it elsewhere in here before, and will say it again, now:

Andy is a Bravo Boy, through and through. Like the Giudices, he has NO regard at ALL for the numerous people these idiots have insulted, hurt and abused via their actions. Bravo owns him, and every breath he takes, by HIS choice.

Like Teresa and Juicy, he's sold his integrity and soul for an almighty dollar, and ratings.

So, far as I'M concerned, ANDY is no better than THEY are.

Yeah . . .

SHAME ON YOU, ANDY.

JMHO.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I will wait to see how Bravo portrays them on the next season before passing judgement. I've always been one who believed that a huge element of the Real Housewives franchises was a message of "be careful what you wish for". On the surface, for the women who are on the shows, there's an appearance of trying to aspire to lives like they live. But beyond the surface, Bravo goes far to show everything that is given up in order to give the APPEARANCES of a glamorous life -- broken friendships, marraiges falling apart, unruly children, etc. With the Guidices, I could see the show going in one of two directions. One would be what it sounds like most people are expecting - still living in a huge house driving expensive cars, throwing expensive parties and pretending everything is fine. The other however, would be to show all the cracks in the foundation - the mistrust in their marriage, the rocky friendships, people not so sure they want to associate with them, etc. If Teresa is portrayed as the outcast because of what she's gone through, I see no problem with Bravo bringing them back. After all, any money she makes from the show can be used to pay off some of their creditors.

'Real Housewives' roundup: Melissa Gorga dishes on season six, Teresa Giudice's house woes...
    'Real Housewives' roundup: Melissa Gorga dishes on season six, Teresa Giudice's house woes | NJ.com

ugh. melissa gorga. she's still going to be there, and sounds like some of her sisters too. don't think melissa will hold an audience for too long.
    Jexter likes this.

No not Melissa's sisters, 2 other sisters unrelated to any HW on the series.
    Jexter likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think I'll be sitting this season out.

So, to answer my question of would Bravo continue to pay the Guidices for another season, considering that one of the inditements against them was for not reporting their Bravo salaries, the answer is "Yes!" So they are now filming their 6th Season with these common criminals. I have no respect for Andy. He has no regard for all the people these grifters have chisled out of money and goods, nor for the moral corruption they've displayed, nor for the peril they have placed on their young children's reputations in their schools or social interactions. I for one will never encourage their flagrant felonious behavior and Bravo's attempt to rehabilitate them with another season just for a salacious viewing public by watching. Bravo, that was a shark you just jumped over! Shame on you, Andy.

Teresa and Joe Giudice to continue filming 'Real Housewives' until sentencing | Fox News
    From that link.... "Under federal sentencing guidelines, Joe Giudice faces a potential sentence of 37 to 46 months and Teresa Giudice could get 21 to 27 months, though the judge could deviate up or down from those ranges. Klingeman said after Tuesday's hearing that his client will seek probation." So do these lowlife creeps just get off with a handslap of a couple years? I'd like to see them in prison for many, many years.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

This just goes to show you BRAVO & Andy Cohen have zero mendoza line where it concerns their "stars". These 2 are admitted felons yet BRAVO still allows them to continue filming. I firmly believe these "stars" are encouraged, perhaps financially, to incite mayhem. RHOC did nt start off that way at ll, neither did New York. The game changer was when Teresa flipped the table. That single table flip was Bravo's golden ticket; it was bye-bye Danielle & hello Gorgas. The same was true with the wig pull in Atlanta.

I believe I have matured on past these shows at this stage in my life. I read up on here & occasionaly catch a bit here & there but none of these shows are on my dvr favorite recordings anymore. I have yet to see any of OC and about 15 minutes of New York, just enough to se Ramona being her usual drunken self. Drunk is never a good look on any woman epecially one in her 50's.
    Punkin, mom2 and Prism like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    ugh. melissa gorga. she's still going to be there, and sounds like some of her sisters too. don't think melissa will hold an audience for too long.
    Ugh is right. Melissa Gorga is gross and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    No not Melissa's sisters, 2 other sisters unrelated to any HW on the series.
    Thank goodness. Word on the street is that Melissa was trying to get her sisters on the show. I'm glad to learn they did not make it.

As to Teresa and filming....I think its great that Andy is filming Teresa. Why not??? The franchise is supposed to be about these womens' REAL lives...not made-for-tv drama of the kind Brandi Glanville or Kenya Moore give us.

Not to condone Teresa and Joe for their crimes, but it is what it is at this point. To not film would have sent the message that Bravo dusts some of the real stuff under the rug. Not good for a show that is supposed to be about real lives.

I haven't watched NJ in full for quite some time...I find most of the cast pretty repulsive, but I will watch this final year of Teresa's countdown. Or at least parts of it.

+ Reply to Thread