+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2866Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Where are these people living now? How ridulously low the assessed values of clothing, jewelry, household furnishings! We've seen Teresa spend!
    ness and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Where are these people living now? How ridulously low the assessed values of clothing, jewelry, household furnishings! We've seen Teresa spend!
    We have, indeed, seen her spend money like it was going out of style.

As for the assessed values . . .

I dunno.

Maybe they were factoring in depreciation of the items, or something?

If that's not the right word for it, or I said it wrong, I still think you might get what I'm getting at!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Did I read that correctly....$3,000 listed as a total value of clothing!!!! With all of her Loubtians & Louie bags???? Where did she buy them...Canal Street??? Jewerly listed as $2,150...cubic zirconia???
    Gotta shop where Teresa does.

Along with Atlanta I give up on New Jersey.
    Punkin and ness like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Did I read that correctly....$3,000 listed as a total value of clothing!!!! With all of her Loubtians & Louie bags???? Where did she buy them...Canal Street??? Jewerly listed as $2,150...cubic zirconia???
    Gotta shop where Teresa does.

Along with Atlanta I give up on New Jersey.
    Yep, Bunny, you read that right!

As I was reading the clothing/jewelry values, my jaw dropped so hard and fast that it locked into place. And as far as the jewelry goes, what keeps playing in a loop in my head is T sitting on WWHL, talking about how Juicy gave her "diamonds" to make up for calling her THAT name, etc.

As much of a crook as HE is, if I HADN'T had those "diamonds" checked out when he gave 'em to me, I suuuuuuuuure would, NOW.

Oh.

Wait.

Since everything they "own" is now officially up for grabs and has apparently been documented (one wold THINK), it wouldn't do her any good to get 'em checked out now, anyway.

DUH, ness.

DUUUUUUHHH.

And one thought DID strike me, and I may be WAAAAAAYYY off base with this, but . . .

Since the clothing/jewelry values were SO low, based on what we've seen her sporting on her behind on the show, I've gotta wonder if T might've been warned by her legal beagle that this would be the outcome? Frankly, I don't think she had the brains to've been able to've figured that out on her delusional own. And IF she was given a heads-up, I then begin to wonder if she took it upon herself to get rid of as much of the stuff as possible before it could be formally snatched right out of her greedy little hands (i.e., dished it out to "friends", family, acquaintances, stashed it in somebody's safe deposit box, burned it, buried it, etc.).

I mean, this is the woman who didn't want to live in a house that anybody else'd ever lived in. And threw a, what?, 30K birthday party for a 12-year-old? AND paid for a houseful of imitation French whorehouse furniture with a wad of cash that was big enough to've choked a moose? Somehow, I just can't see her sitting by quietly while her things --- ESPECIALLY her expensive CLOTHES and JEWELRY --- are carted out right from under her nose to be obtained somewhere, some time by one of the Great Unwashed that she sees herself as being above.

I mean, all those clothes and all that jewelry COULD'VE been fake.

But I doubt it.

JMHO and observation.
    Last edited by ness; 04-20-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Don't take my word on it 100% however I do think if Teresa were stupid enough to hide very expensive clothing, handbags, shoes & jewelry with family or friends & this would be discovered she would be in a hale of a lot more legal trouble than she is already in. Hiding assets is never a smart move. Seriously, $3,000 in clothing for 6 people...seriously! That is $500 for each person! This is a joke!
    Punkin, ness and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Don't take my word on it 100% however I do think if Teresa were stupid enough to hide very expensive clothing, handbags, shoes & jewelry with family or friends & this would be discovered she would be in a hale of a lot more legal trouble than she is already in. Hiding assets is never a smart move. Seriously, $3,000 in clothing for 6 people...seriously! That is $500 for each person! This is a joke!
    Agreed.

But then again, Teresa was never one that anybody could or WOULD accuse of having any garden-variety common sense or smarts.

I'm WITH you!

3K for clothing for SIX people that live in a McMansion?

When we've ALL seen the kind of clothing SHE rocks, let ALONE what she puts on her girls?

Please.

Check this out . . .

Up To Her Old Tricks! Teresa Giudice Fakes Her

Why does this SO not surprise me?

If she's arrogant, delusional and stupid enough to STILL keep $#!+ stirred up (and try to keep doing that HIDDEN!) on RHONJ --- rather than TRYING to get us to buy into her as a Mother Teresa clone on that show --- then, yeah, I DO believe she'd be stupid enough to actually try to hide assets.

SMH.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Wasn't 'hiding assets' what got her into trouble in the first place?
    Punkin and ness like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

So, to answer my question of would Bravo continue to pay the Guidices for another season, considering that one of the inditements against them was for not reporting their Bravo salaries, the answer is "Yes!" So they are now filming their 6th Season with these common criminals. I have no respect for Andy. He has no regard for all the people these grifters have chisled out of money and goods, nor for the moral corruption they've displayed, nor for the peril they have placed on their young children's reputations in their schools or social interactions. I for one will never encourage their flagrant felonious behavior and Bravo's attempt to rehabilitate them with another season just for a salacious viewing public by watching. Bravo, that was a shark you just jumped over! Shame on you, Andy.

Teresa and Joe Giudice to continue filming 'Real Housewives' until sentencing | Fox News
    ness and GabbyG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Wasn't 'hiding assets' what got her into trouble in the first place?
    I'd tend to say "YES!"

But then again, this IS Teresa that's under discussion, here. Arrogant, holier-than-thou, DELUSIONAL Teresa.

MOST normal, sane people would've NEVER tried to scam the Feds in the FIRST place.

But T (and Juicy!)?

They're like athlete's foot . . .

They just KEEP coming around with the SAME mess (albeit in different arenas). The IRS. The BK-that-should-have-NEVER-been-filed-in-the-FIRST-place (which is, to all appearances, what started the ball rolling with the Feds sniffing in behind them). The driver's license fraud. T apparently STILL stirring the pot on this new season of RHONJ, like she ALWAYS does. But doing it in a throwing-a-rock-and TRYING-to-hide-her-hand way, thinking her part in it'll not get out. And believing that people won't have sense enough to figure out that SHE'S usually the catalyst for 99.9% of the ongoing issues among the group.

Like she ALWAYS does!

And so on, and so forth.

Arrogant, holier-than-thou, delusional AND ignorant.

THAT'S Teresa and Juicy.

These particular leopards suuuuuure don't change their spots.

SMH.
    Last edited by ness; 04-21-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

And in this new season are they going to be living in a small apartment with clothes off the rack from Kohl's and a rented Chevy? Because haven't they had to surrender their McMansion, their clothes and cars? It would make me puke to see Bravo give them a forum to defend their criminal acts.
    ness and Uncle David like this.

+ Reply to Thread