+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3254Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #7391
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    All this makes me wonder what I'm doing even knowing about these people. What broken selfish miserable losers they are.
    Punkin, Jexter and GabbyG like this.

  2. #7392
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    310

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Okay, I've been ill and away for awhile and there are so many posts. I was wondering if someone could share what the verdict was? or was there even a verdict.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

  3. #7393
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,102

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Okay, I've been ill and away for awhile and there are so many posts. I was wondering if someone could share what the verdict was? or was there even a verdict.
    Welcome back mayamaisha! Hope you're feeling better!

    There hasn't been a 'verdict' (a ruling) yet. My understanding (from reading the rags) is that Teresa and Joe and the bankruptcy court entered into a plea deal, but the plea deal only covered what specific charges/allegations Teresa and Joe would plead guilty to. It did not include the rendering of a verdict or ruling. I believe they are to go back to court in July to find out what ruling the court will make. I also believe that if either or both of them have to serve jail time, they will have a certain number of days in which to physically turn themselves in to the authorities.

  4. #7394
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    310

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Welcome back mayamaisha! Hope you're feeling better!

    There hasn't been a 'verdict' (a ruling) yet. My understanding (from reading the rags) is that Teresa and Joe and the bankruptcy court entered into a plea deal, but the plea deal only covered what specific charges/allegations Teresa and Joe would plead guilty to. It did not include the rendering of a verdict or ruling. I believe they are to go back to court in July to find out what ruling the court will make. I also believe that if either or both of them have to serve jail time, they will have a certain number of days in which to physically turn themselves in to the authorities.
    Thank you........
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

  5. #7395
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Does anyone know what is going on with filming for NJ? I'm curious as to how Brave will handle this.

  6. #7396
    FORT Fan cavendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    364

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Maybe they'll film the housewives going en masse to visit Joe in prison. They can all convene in the visitor's room and have champagne and crackers.

  7. #7397
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I wonder what kinds of discussions show producers have with those threatened with prison in terms of logistics - namely Teresa and Phaedra. It's a definite wrench in planning and they'd need to know things like arraignment dates, etc.! As harsh as it may be, I'd think those would be pretty comical discussions.
    Last edited by Jexter; 03-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    Prism likes this.

  8. #7398
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,075

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Maybe they'll film the housewives going en masse to visit Joe in prison. They can all convene in the visitor's room and have champagne and crackers.
    Now now you know they will only be allowed to bring BLK water in! Oh wait...won't the Laurita's be joinging them there as well? Jeff Lewis brought up Joe & Teresa on Andy's show. Andy seemed pretty non-committal that Teresa would be back. Jeff kind of busted Andy for having Joe & Teresa on his show and how they played him.

    I love Jeff Lewis!
    Punkin and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  9. #7399
    FORT Fogey Punkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,439

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Now now you know they will only be allowed to bring BLK water in! Oh wait...won't the Laurita's be joinging them there as well? Jeff Lewis brought up Joe & Teresa on Andy's show. Andy seemed pretty non-committal that Teresa would be back. Jeff kind of busted Andy for having Joe & Teresa on his show and how they played him.

    I love Jeff Lewis!
    Oh, yes, yes, yes! I love me some Jeff and crew!

  10. #7400
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Now now you know they will only be allowed to bring BLK water in! Oh wait...won't the Laurita's be joinging them there as well? Jeff Lewis brought up Joe & Teresa on Andy's show. Andy seemed pretty non-committal that Teresa would be back. Jeff kind of busted Andy for having Joe & Teresa on his show and how they played him.

    I love Jeff Lewis!
    Dang. I wish I would have seen that. I'll have to drum up a repeat on the Bravo site. I read that Jaqueline won't be back. Is that true? Is she facing legal battles now too?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.