+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 757 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174574 ... LastLast
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

LG.

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I cheered when robot-host Andy publicly outted himself (maybe he's really well known for being gay, but I'd never known that before) just to set that nit-wit stage mom straight that calling people "gay" is actually offensive to gay people. Moron. Being Italian is not an excuse for being a complete jerk.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3521342;
    I cheered when robot-host Andy publicly outted himself (maybe he's really well known for being gay, but I'd never known that before) just to set that nit-wit stage mom straight that calling people "gay" is actually offensive to gay people. Moron. Being Italian is not an excuse for being a complete jerk.
    Yes, he is but I'm still glad that he informed Teresa that what Joe said was indeed offensive. Here's Teresa with all this cash to throw around and she acts as though she's never lived one moment outside of that little world that she knows. Predictably there was also Caroline reminding us yet again what a badass she is.
    CYA

FORT Fanatic

RHOA is coming back with a new season July 30th. Tonight, Danielle sat in the same seat Kim sat in, and told the cancer lie, and Danielle pulled the boob job replacement lie.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3521433;
    RHOA is coming back with a new season July 30th. Tonight, Danielle sat in the same seat Kim sat in, and told the cancer lie, and Danielle pulled the boob job replacement lie.
    Well, one of her boobs does look a little wonky. I wish Caroline and Dina would let Jaqueline speak. There was obvious problems between Dina and J before Danielle came along. They tried to make it seem that all their problems were because of Danielle. The little that Jaqueline did say she said they had problems long before Danielle. I would've smacked Caroline to if she said some BS to about leaving my son with his father. I don't really like any of these woman anymore, but I will probably still watch if there is another season.

I'm interested in seeing what is revealed in part two of the reunion. Aside from being ready to give birth any moment, Jacqueline looked really uncomfortable sitting in between the sisters the way she was.
    CYA

FORT Fogey

I'm not going to lie, I totally started bawling when it came to Jaqueline talking about her baby. I could not be happier for her. I can't even imagine the pain of losing four babies in a row. You must go through your entire pregnancy terrified of it happening again even if everything is fine.

Caroline is very opinionated, which is fine, since she doesn't expect to get along with everyone. She gets along with the people who will tell when it's enough. That's okay.

Teresa, more than any of them, was being vicious towards Danielle. Especially with the "gay" comment thing. I can understand her anger at Danielle over the dinner party, but she was being more than a little ignorant. Good for Andy for saying he found it offensive. I know lots of gay people. Some get offended when they hear things called "gay" and some don't. Some do it themselves. Danielle was getting a bit dramatic and playing the victim a bit too much when she started crying about it though.

God is Dina pretty. The jury is still out on what I think of her as a person, but she really is gorgeous.

I felt very bad for the Manzo sisters when their father-in-law and the mob stereotype was brought up. Whatever else they did, it was clearly very painful for them to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3521213;
    I know, just being snarky (no, really?). Danielle tries to control people with her emotions & when it doesn't work, she shuts downs.

[Never understood when a woman says her husband is watching the kids. Nobody would ever say a woman was watching the kids.]
    I was laughing when they first starting talking about what Joe said and Teresa looked at Danielle and said flatly 'are you crying'. Than Danielle says 'no, I'll be alright' as if Teresa was showing some empathy towards her. Now I see where 'Dimwit' comes from.

I've heard both 'my wife is watching the kids' and 'my husband is watching the kids' I don't think either are that bad. What I hate is when I hear 'my husband is babysitting the kids'. How do you babysit your own kids?

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;
    God is Dina pretty. The jury is still out on what I think of her as a person, but she really is gorgeous.
    I agree. Her eyes!! Everytime they showed her I was like 'wow them are some blue eyes'.

I truly felt bad for J. having to relive that sad time in her life over and over again. I have been in her shoes and know how painful it can be. I cried right along with her not only for her loss but my own(again) right along with her. But on the upside we both went on to have healthy children.
    I was listening but not watching the "Last Supper" and I caught some things that I missed before. Did anyone else hear DaniBev's daughter say something about her Mom is a fighter and she will keep fighting until she finds peace. What a sad thing for a daughter to say. I don't think DaniBev will ever find peace until she faces her past and stops blaming others for what happened. She was not the innocent victim she tries to play. I also read the Smoking Gun report(which researched the actual arrest record) and how she says it went down and what actually happened don't match at all.
    Also, I think DaniBev was referring to Caroline with the crack about linoleum floors. On another site, the actual name escapes me but something like NJNews, you can take a tour of Caroline's house and/or DaniBev's house with their commentary. Caroline says that they used to live in a three bedroom/one bath house before they moved into the house they are in now. I didn't watch DaniBev's, didn't want hear her voice, it grates on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3521668;
    Also, I think DaniBev was referring to Caroline with the crack about linoleum floors.
    I'm pretty sure she was talking about Teresa. After Danielle was telling her daughters about being threatened by this person and the horrible house this person lived in before the mansion, she said 'and she broke my phone' (I'm paraphrasing). One of her daughters asked how she broke it and Danielle said 'when she flipped the table..freakin maniac' (again paraphrasing).

Unless there was another table flipped she was talking about Teresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3521175;
    I guess the surprising thing to me is that, under most circumstances, I would find someone like Danielle a distraction and unlikeable, but with Caroline and by extension Dina ganging up on her and beating her up, I find her to be a sympathetic figure. The more Caroline opens her mouths and steamrolls over everyone, the more I come to feel sorry for Danielle.

Caroline so deserved a slap from Jacqueline for telling her she had no right to leave their newborn baby home with her husband (Caroline's brother). Not that Caroline claims to be a representative of Italian women, but having an Italian mother in law, I can tell you she couldn't be more different from her. It makes me cringe every time they excuse their deplorable behavior because of their Italian heritage.
    I know--I'd probably kill Danielle if I had to spend too much time for her, but times like the dinner, the treatment the others gave her, and the reunion stirs in me some sympathy. And I would have slapped Caroline too. I find it quite repugnant that a woman isn't allowed to get a break and has to dress the husband and treat him as another kid. Plus, I don't buy it that all of their behavior is just because they are Italian. there are a lot of Italian families where I live and I also am friends with more than a few--I don't know any of them who act like Caroline or her family or Theresa for that matter..

+ Reply to Thread