+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3261Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Probably. She's at that age where she is probable feeling "that call". Nature has it's ways of causing creation.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I did read that earlier this week! There is some discussion the proposal will be 'supposedly' on Caroline's new show.
    I am confused when Lauren states in the article she is "shocked"....... Vito has been asking her to settle down and marry him for a long time and Lauren kept saying NO.
    Maybe she's shocked that she said yes?
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fan

Two more indictments (bank and loan fraud) were added to the Guidice list yesterday. Up to 41. They're going down.
    Punkin likes this.
    Trust Me!

I saw that. So Teresa lied on a bank loan saying she had a job when she didn't. Don't banks verify this information????
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

NOTHING Juicy or T do surprises me, anymore.

The REAL show I'M waitin' for is when their behinds show up in court to try to explain away these various messes they've created and find themselves in.

ITA with Newsboi:

They're going DOWN.
    Punkin, elleprn and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I saw that. So Teresa lied on a bank loan saying she had a job when she didn't. Don't banks verify this information????
    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    When the bank knows you, payroll check stubs, 1099s, W2s, 1040s --- stuff like that. The kind of supporting documentation Joe and Teresa forged to secure the loans.

Thing is, it's a felony to lie on a mortgage app and if the bank discovers that you have lied about something substantual, by law, they're required by report you to the feds.

Anyway, doubt Joe and Teresa would have been caught or turned in had they not filed bankruptcy. Or, perhaps, it was lying on their bankruptchy petitions is what did them in?
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    When the bank knows you, payroll check stubs, 1099s, W2s, 1040s --- stuff like that. The kind of supporting documentation Joe and Teresa forged to secure the loans.

Thing is, it's a felony to lie on a mortgage app and if the bank discovers that you have lied about something substantual, by law, they're required by report you to the feds.

Anyway, doubt Joe and Teresa would have been caught or turned in had they not filed bankruptcy. Or, perhaps, it was lying on their bankruptchy petitions is what did them in?
    I still think they're going to get away with it or just get a light slap on the wrist, sorry to say.

I believe Nancy Grace when she said they're going down, and will serve even more time because they're celebreties.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I still think they're going to get away with it or just get a light slap on the wrist, sorry to say.
    I don't think the FEDS will look the other way.

This is some serious crap those two have gotten themselves into.

And maybe they thought exactly that, that they are celebrities and that they are above the law and they can do what they want ..................... hmmmm.
    Punkin and ness like this.
    KAREN

Weighing in here.... "the law" is a crapshoot IMHO. Remembering my first law prof saying "The only justice in the halls of justice is in the halls". I never actually practiced so don't have experience, but have always remembered him saying that!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread