+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3271Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Wow allot of candid discussion about Juicy and Tre's indictments.

I think they were very subdue because I think they are guilty.

Everyone was so emotional about it.

Also they way Juicy answered Andy about having his license back ...... something seemed off about that. Hmm!

And it all ended with a BANG! Gawd!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I no more believe that Fireplug Giudice has his driver's license back than the man in the moon.....and, like you said.....something seemed off. There was that hesitation that all mothers of sons, in particular, know!
    momrek06, Prism and Imperfect1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

‘Real Housewives’ Joe Giudice Cited for Careless Driving in School Zone - ABC News

LOOKY who is in TROUBLE yet again!!!!

Real Housewives Joe Giudice Cited for Careless Driving in School Zone

“Real Housewives of New Jersey” husband Joe Giudice has driven into some more legal trouble.

The already-indicted reality show hubby – with a long history of driver’s license suspensions — was cited by police last week in his hometown of Montville, N.J., for careless driving in a school zone, according to a copy of the citation obtained by ABC News.

Montville Township Administrator Victor Canning said Giudice, on Nov. 5, swerved into oncoming traffic lanes as a police car approached.

“The officer assumed he was texting,” Canning said of the reality-TV personality. “He didn’t actually see him texting but he assumed that’s what he was doing.”

Giudice, 43, is facing state charges after allegedly obtaining a New Jersey driver’s license by impersonating his brother.

At the time, Giudice’s license was suspended because of a driving-under-the-influence episode.

Giudice and his wife, “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice, 41, are also facing a series of federal charges for alleged fraud.

Miles Feinstein, Giudice’s lawyer, did not immediately respond to a message from ABC News.

According to New Jersey motor vehicle regulations, Giudice faces a fine of up to $200 and/or up to 15 days in jail for the latest citation.

State records show his license has been suspended 47 times since he first became a New Jersey driver in 1987.

Are you kidding me, 47 times?????
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.
    KAREN

So, is 47 times suspended something to be concerned about? They also stopped being really concerned about DUI a long time ago.

Big Whoop, according to our government.
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

WHAT? Let's see that would be 16 years, divided by 47 suspensions. If my math is right that makes about 3 1/2 times a year!!!! What an immature jackass! How can he keep on driving? How does New Jersey explain this???

I've never had ONE suspension and I've been driving significantly longer!
    AmyKay, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

I would ask what your point is, but this country doesn't care about point that make sense.
    momrek06 and Dragonlady like this.

What does it take for gov't to realize that this person should not be driving EVER?!!
    47 suspensions is ridiculous. No wonder there are so many accidents and insurances rates keep going up.
    But then what can we expect from a gov't that allows illegal people to get licenses, even if they can't understand English. America is a mess.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    I did read that earlier this week! There is some discussion the proposal will be 'supposedly' on Caroline's new show.
    I am confused when Lauren states in the article she is "shocked"....... Vito has been asking her to settle down and marry him for a long time and Lauren kept saying NO.
    KAREN

Maybe it is time for Lauren to make babies.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread