+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Until I read you guys' comments about Melissa's book here, I had no INTENTION of even checking it out from the library.

Now, however, I WILL.

Why?

Because after reading your comments, I realized my eyeballs hadn't received a good workout in AGES.

So, I'm going to dive into the apparent cesspool that her book is so I can strengthen my eye muscles by engaging in some SERIOUS eye-rolling as I'm reading it.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Why would anyone share that kind of ish (pun intended)?

What did TRE call texting . TEXAS. She saves her TEXAS????

Gawd, just watched this week's epi.

Caroline, get a grip, sweetie, my LAWD, your screaming gave me a HEADACHE.

I think that Juicy and Tre know things are not going to go well with their indictments.

WHY was Rosie in the previews for this show but not in the show. Hmmm.

Rich talking to Gorgo in the kitchen about Juicy was the first time I actually agreed with Rich and he was (for once) mature.

That Penny, her hubby and that Kim are all very very shady people.

NICK IS MAKING GREAT PROGRESS. Such a doll.
    Lizard likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I can't even listen to Teresa any more. Every time she's on the screen I have to mute her or fast forward past her. In my opinion, it's very clear that she is lying through her teeth. That doesn't mean that Melissa is an angel ---- I'm just talking about Teresa right now. To me, she's a cowardly liar, and according to pretty much every one who's known her for a long time --- she's always been a liar who never takes responsibility for her actions. And when she goes into her squeeky high pitched OMG voice, you KNOW lies are coming out of her mouth!!!
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I can't even listen to Teresa any more. Every time she's on the screen I have to mute her or fast forward past her. In my opinion, it's very clear that she is lying through her teeth. That doesn't mean that Melissa is an angel ---- I'm just talking about Teresa right now. To me, she's a cowardly liar, and according to pretty much every one who's known her for a long time --- she's always been a liar who never takes responsibility for her actions. And when she goes into her squeeky high pitched OMG voice, you KNOW lies are coming out of her mouth!!!
    OMG that is the WORST to have to have us the viewing audience hear that HORRIBLE SQUEAKY HIGH PITCH SCREECHING coming out of her mouth.
    KAREN

Noticing that the evil Penny & John couple are much maligned, with JooDices and Gorgonzolas asking "...who ARE these people.... why are THEY talking about us????". Then the JDs and Gs are shown talking about that despicable man "Johnnie"

Welll...... why the hale aren't they talking about "John" the guy they allegedly don't even know? Probably the six of them just sat down with a case of beer, deciding how to play the fight on camera.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The "Gorgonzolas"......I Love It!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

Good one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Melissa is still suspect to me & Caroline gets on my nerves. Just my 2 cents

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not to say that Melissa is totally without fault but many, many people have T's number. I often wonder what color the sky is in T's world.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG that is the WORST to have to have us the viewing audience hear that HORRIBLE SQUEAKY HIGH PITCH SCREECHING coming out of her mouth.
    That was the exact scream I heard all week at Disney except the screaming camer for over tired/over heated 4 year olds.

So what happened on Andy's show? Did they spill the beans or are they still in denial-land?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread