+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 756 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173573 ... LastLast
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3521055;
    I was surprised he started with that, but she didn't lie. I don't think Danielle did anything but smirk, stare and snarl all night.
    She looked bored to death when the conversation wasn't about her. Even when her supposedly best friend Jacqueline was crying when watching the segment about her miscarriages, Danielle showed no emotion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3521093 View Post
    She looked bored to death when the conversation wasn't about her. Even when her supposedly best friend Jacqueline was crying when watching the segment about her miscarriages, Danielle showed no emotion at all.
    Botox

FORT Regular

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3521102;
    Botox
    Funny! I guess I mean she just looked bored. At other times during the season, she did seem capable of facial expression (especially when it was all about herself). During tonight's show, the camera kept panning to her emotionless face. That seemed deliberate. Looks like she gets pretty riled up on Thursday night's show, though.

Kiz

I guess the surprising thing to me is that, under most circumstances, I would find someone like Danielle a distraction and unlikeable, but with Caroline and by extension Dina ganging up on her and beating her up, I find her to be a sympathetic figure. The more Caroline opens her mouths and steamrolls over everyone, the more I come to feel sorry for Danielle.

Caroline so deserved a slap from Jacqueline for telling her she had no right to leave their newborn baby home with her husband (Caroline's brother). Not that Caroline claims to be a representative of Italian women, but having an Italian mother in law, I can tell you she couldn't be more different from her. It makes me cringe every time they excuse their deplorable behavior because of their Italian heritage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3521175;
    I guess the surprising thing to me is that, under most circumstances, I would find someone like Danielle a distraction and unlikeable, but with Caroline and by extension Dina ganging up on her and beating her up, I find her to be a sympathetic figure. The more Caroline opens her mouths and steamrolls over everyone, the more I come to feel sorry for Danielle.

Caroline so deserved a slap from Jacqueline for telling her she had no right to leave their newborn baby home with her husband (Caroline's brother). Not that Caroline claims to be a representative of Italian women, but having an Italian mother in law, I can tell you she couldn't be more different from her. It makes me cringe every time they excuse their deplorable behavior because of their Italian heritage.
    ITA. Caroline is the root of all evil, a big, brassy, Carmella wanna be who is followed by and who cowers those 2 ditzes, Dina and Teresa. And those 3 Macbeth witches do nothing but stir up toil and trouble for others, including a very sick and overly botoxed Danielle. My only disagreement is that they wear their Italian heritage like a get out of jail free card (and with Caroline's fathter in law that applies) to every stupid, crazy, spiteful and foul thing they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3521171 View Post
    Funny! I guess I mean she just looked bored. At other times during the season, she did seem capable of facial expression (especially when it was all about herself). During tonight's show, the camera kept panning to her emotionless face. That seemed deliberate. Looks like she gets pretty riled up on Thursday night's show, though.
    I know, just being snarky (no, really?). Danielle tries to control people with her emotions & when it doesn't work, she shuts downs.

Not for nothing, but I wouldn't want to know any of these women. I can't identify with women who think (1) their job is to mother their husbands (pick out his socks? lay out his clothes?) and (2) husbands can't/shouldn't be alone with their children. [Never understood when a woman says her husband is watching the kids. Nobody would ever say a woman was watching the kids.]

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3521167;
    I'm assuming (!) that this information does not come from the book, but from the actual arrest documents ... ??

Whatever the Manzo sisters are, Danielle is nutzo. And I would definitely keep my family far away from her, especially if the above is true.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3521213;
    I know, just being snarky (no, really?). Danielle tries to control people with her emotions & when it doesn't work, she shuts downs.

Not for nothing, but I wouldn't want to know any of these women. I can't identify with women who think (1) their job is to mother their husbands (pick out his socks? lay out his clothes?) and (2) husbands can't/shouldn't be alone with their children. [Never understood when a woman says her husband is watching the kids. Nobody would ever say a woman was watching the kids.]

Rant over.
    I know! Why can't a frazzled mom get a little break time at Starbuck's while dad watches (I mean, takes care of) the baby?! Caroline was out of line lecturing J about that. I couldn't tell if she felt bad about that now or stood by her behavior. However, I don't think any of that piddly stuff compares to Danielle's antics, past or present.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3521227;
    I'm assuming (!) that this information does not come from the book, but from the actual arrest documents ... ??

Whatever the Manzo sisters are, Danielle is nutzo. And I would definitely keep my family far away from her, especially if the above is true.
    According to the Smoking Gun, they got this information from Archived federal court records. I couldn't agree with you more!

+ Reply to Thread