+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

All I want to know is why Gorgo spent a good portion of time ironing a pink shirt (while Mel put her make-up on) yet Gorgo shows up at dinner with a white shirt on.......hmmmm?

So that's my 2cents on the evening.
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    KAREN

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I think Joe and Teresa brought their whole house of cards down when they filed a fraudulent bankruptcy petition - one where they asked the court discharge over $10M in bad debt. To document their inability to pay it back they phonied up the "evidence," lied under oath, and did their best to defraud the court at each step of the proceedings.

Theresa was a willing participant that. The only reason they petitioned to DROP the bankruptcy was that they would be facing Federal fraud charges and jail time if the bankruptcy went forward. The writing was on the wall, and their lawyers probably had a hard time convincing them of that. They really are that arrogant.

I think that if they had never filed for a discharge of debts, they would not be facing 30-odd major counts of fraud now. It made the prosecutors and the court scrutinize them. The Feds, not Joe and Melissa, not Bravo - or anyone else. Courts do not like being lied to repeatedly, a la Guidice.

I think that the current charges probably don't even amount to half of their dirty laundry. They were slum lords defrauding the Federal government, too, if you recall. The only thing I really wonder about is how they came up with the $500K cash bail on the current charges. Their personal "wealth" is all smoke and mirrors.
    Punkin, ness and elleprn like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

[QUOTE= Bravo is the modern equivalent and I don't think too highly of myself for watching people destroy each other for my entertainment. Before I was retired I never had time to watch this sort of nonsense. Now I do. :>([/QUOTE]

We're all there with you! Except I don't feel so bad about watching- the insects we're inspecting under the magnifying glass opted for this of their own free wills. They love their Bravolebrity status, coming back season after season for more; somehow in their pea brains thinking they're being worshipped and lionized; thinking they're on top of the world; thinking the lowlife viewers aspire to be just like them.

I think they're an interesting microcosm of a segment of our culture that has it horribly, sickeningly, disturbingly, and stunningly wrong. They're an interesting study, vermin that they are.
    Punkin, ness and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    We're all there with you! Except I don't feel so bad about watching- the insects we're inspecting under the magnifying glass opted for this of their own free wills. They love their Bravolebrity status, coming back season after season for more; somehow in their pea brains thinking they're being worshipped and lionized; thinking they're on top of the world; thinking the lowlife viewers aspire to be just like them.

I think they're an interesting microcosm of a segment of our culture that has it horribly, sickeningly, disturbingly, and stunningly wrong. They're an interesting study, vermin that they are.
    Yeah, kinda' like Bad Girls Club, or like Hoarders, but with better junk. But still, human monkeys on parade. Willingly.
    candor, ness, Prism and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Yeah, kinda' like Bad Girls Club, or like Hoarders, but with better junk. But still, human monkeys on parade. Willingly.
    Laughing here... at "better junk", love it! Yep, that's why I say Not My Monkeys Not My Circus... but still interesting to watch
    Punkin, ness and Lizard like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    All I want to know is why Gorgo spent a good portion of time ironing a pink shirt (while Mel put her make-up on) yet Gorgo shows up at dinner with a white shirt on.......hmmmm?

So that's my 2cents on the evening.
    I know, lol. Me too. And Theresa kept putting eye shadow on the same eye, over and over and over for about five minutes. Yeah, she wears a lot of makeup but does it really take that long?
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I know, lol. Me too. And Theresa kept putting eye shadow on the same eye, over and over and over for about five minutes. Yeah, she wears a lot of makeup but does it really take that long?
    lily, I am thinking you meant Melissa. Yes, over and over and over again with the eye make-up.
    KAREN

Ok did Juicy say "HIS EGGS"???

Oh dear gawd.
    Punkin and mom2 like this.
    KAREN

Caught a bit of this yesterday....I swear these people are walking billboards...for failing businesses!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

So surprised to see Tre posting here

+ Reply to Thread