+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3403Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Ckosnick View Post
    .Having read all that and the fact the Monica Chachon was at their Christmas party as an invited friend leads me to believe that yes they could have had a hand in the legal issues
    P

How can Melissa have a hand in the Guidices' not filing accurate income tax returns for years, or having misstated assets in applications for bankruptcy protection?

It's not even doable. People fill out their own income taxes and make their own statements before the court-- how does Melissa somehow have "something" to do with this, in any scenario in the real world?

Teresa and Joe and no one else profitted from the illegal actions they're charged with-- and when it involved the amount of money Teresa is paid for a book deal, how could Teresa know nothing about it?

As someone said, Teresa knows there's no money tree out there in the backyard-- and in fact, even now, after all these, she continues to spend money lavishly on herself -- and shows no concern and certainly no remorse-- about anything-- but above all about those to whom she owes money who will never recover a penny.

I
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it goes to a deep rooted Italian culture thing.The wife does not question or speak to the husbands business dealings.She only tends to her own and that of her children.

This is the part that I buy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckosnick View Post
    again I feel the need to speak on Teresa s behalf .I think it goes to a deep rooted Italian culture thing.The wife does not question or speak to the husbands business dealings.She only tends to her own and that of her children.She is allowed to pursue her own interest through Bravo which she has done and done well.What the truth is to the goings on with Melissa we may never know.It is out there on the Internet all the underhanded things Joe and Melissa did to get on the show all you have to do is google.Having read all that and the fact the Monica Chachon was at their Christmas party as an invited friend leads me to believe that yes they could have had a hand in the legal issues.and Monica being publicly shunned from said party has a personal interest in their downfall.We will have to see how this all plays out in the courts.I feel sorry for Teresa that in the court of this public opinion she does not fair well.I think she has bounce back action and this will play out in the future.I also think that a few years back she was blindsided by her husbands goings on.She has a strong need to keep face and I believe that's what you are seeing on the program.I know how this can happen because it has happened to me in other ways.Never saw it coming but was left to deal with the results.I have great empathy for her.Think of all the hours we have all enjoyed watching the NJ housewives and in a recent poll Teresa was voted all time housewife favorite even beating out Lisa Vanderpump.I pray for her and her children that they do not loose each other and their home.She may have not known then but she does now and she is left to clean up all of it whether Joe is deported or jailed or what.I do not want her or the Jersey housewives to go away.
    P
    You are generous to a fault.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So I watched the FIRST LOOK…….

Oh my, looks like things start to spiral backwards once again between Tre and Gorgo.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    How can Melissa have a hand in the Guidices' not filing accurate income tax returns for years, or having misstated assets in applications for bankruptcy protection?

It's not even doable. People fill out their own income taxes and make their own statements before the court-- how does Melissa somehow have "something" to do with this, in any scenario in the real world?

Teresa and Joe and no one else profitted from the illegal actions they're charged with-- and when it involved the amount of money Teresa is paid for a book deal, how could Teresa know nothing about it?

As someone said, Teresa knows there's no money tree out there in the backyard-- and in fact, even now, after all these, she continues to spend money lavishly on herself -- and shows no concern and certainly no remorse-- about anything-- but above all about those to whom she owes money who will never recover a penny.

I
    I do not do my taxes my husband does,I don't care about the details I just want to know what the end results are.If you are looking that hard to pass blame that you do not think about most people's day to day You will find it.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So I watched the FIRST LOOK…….

Oh my, looks like things start to spiral backwards once again between Tre and Gorgo.
    Joe Gorga is backing her in to a corner.Should be interesting to see how this plays out because I do it think Teresa likes to be put in a corner.

I can't help but believe that nobody knows T better than her brother, who grew up in the same house with her, raised by the same people. To me, it looks like T has trouble with the truth; maybe it makes her uncomfortable. She'd prefer to take an easy way out.
    ness and Imperfect1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I think that's true of both Theresa and Joe, which is why Caroline was pushing for them to fight it out. Theresa resorts to dishonesty to squirm out of things, Joe resorts to violent temper tantrums.

Lot of Tre's tell tonight (licking the corner of her mouth), I notice it more and more each week!
    mom2 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Until everybody feels HONESTLY heard, this will not be resolved. Teresa is too busy bobbing and weaving, like Muhammed Ali, to be able to do this. I get the feeling that this is lifelong habit. She learned this mess at home.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-08-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    ness likes this.

+ Reply to Thread