+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Well, I guess we all see things differently. Tre, did look guilty, as she stood there while both Penny and Jan had their conversations with Melissa. She does this sort of eye blink which could be interpreted as a 'tell', that she is lying. It pains me to say that b/c I have always been on Teresa's side in the Mel/Joe Go vs Guidice squabbles.

As for Jac being beautiful...again, mmv. I think she is one plastic looking woman who resembles one of those statues on Easter Island. Plus, so much botox her face muscles do not move. HOWEVER, as much as I can't stand her, I found her reunion scene with Nicholas very heartwarming and got all misty-eyed. Nick really did miss his mama and I am SO PLEASED that he seems to be recovering some language.
    Punkin likes this.

If that rapid eye blinking thing Theresa does is indeed a sign that she's lying, then she rarely if ever tells the truth. I've been noticing that for a very long time, and I believe it is a sign that she's lying, or at least very nervous about what she says.

I don't think that will help her in court. I wonder if her attorney can train her out of it? lol.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What went on at T's event screamed of preplanning by T and those other women. No one can convince me otherwise. T went to great lengths to convince Melissa to come, assuring that she would be supportive of Melissa as Melissa confronted the other women; T was as unsupportive as snakes come, standing in the background saying nothing, just waiting to be able to say, "See! I told you it wasn't me!" and nothing more. Luckily, Melissa didn't need any help or backup. Teresa was all about Teresa that night.

Joe Gorga, shame on YOU for forcing that Arizona vacation on your wife when, just looking at her face and demeanor, you could see that she really didn't want to go and be bothered with those people.....and to try to say that you were doing that for HER birthday? She told you she wanted to go to Vegas, and you all but ignored her. This Arizona thing is ALL about Joe and his buddies. I feel for you, Melissa. This was b.s.!
    GabbyG likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Has anyone noticed how much Tre sticks her tongue out and around her mouth and lips? It kinda reminds me of something in the lizard family. ODD
    I actually have noticed that and mentioned it to someone last night! I think that its a part of her "tell"
    mom2 and momrek06 like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Little Nick just melted me. So cute! He just loves and missed his mamma.

All the commotion over the Melissa story. I wonder if her "friends" were paid. There are some people that are just ruled by jealousy. Not sure if that is the dealio.
    You can do it!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If they both get time, it appears that one parent can do time while the other parent remains with the children and then, the situation reverses. That's what's going to happen in another case that is happening now, in another state.
    ttp://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/pdffiles/2013/Guidice,%20Giuseppe%20and%20Te resa%20Indictment.pdf

This is the indictment. Interestingly, on page 32 defendants are put on notice that conviction on any of the various counts of fraud will result in the forfeiture of any property they were able to acquire as a result of those acts. This means that not only will there be fines and possible prison terms, but they will lose their home. It was built with funds acquired from the $1.7M construction loan.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Glad you noticed that Poppy, missed your expert legal advice! What would Teresa go without her weaves & make-up...oh my! She & Juicy could lose their McMansion...even better!

Is it only me but this season seems to have lasted forever!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

"Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fan

Trust Me!

I continue to high hopes that Teresa finds her way out of this legal quagmire.I believe that Monica Chacone who's is a friend of Melissa. And Joes is behind this and Maybe Joe and Melissa were responsible for buzzing in her ear and planting seeds of information to use against her being that this happened when they were still on the outs.I do not trust Melissa and everything she did to get on the show.I would not put anything beyond what that woman would do to make her sister in law look bad and her a saint. there has to be a solution to this that does not involve jail time or the loss of the family home.I do not believe for one moment that Teresa understood any part of what she was signing.I believe Joe put papers in front of her to sign and she did what her husband told her to do.I also think she believed what ever half baked story he told her to get her compliance.I believe it will all come out and Teresa will prevail.As far as her marriage no one ever knows what really goes on behind closed doors.I will continue to send good thoughts for her and she will remain with her children.If she does loose her home she will do fine scaled down with the honest income she makes from her books and hair care lines.Forget the nay Sayers Teresa there are a hell of a lot of people out here who love and support you.You go Girl

+ Reply to Thread