+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2661Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

She definitely did! I felt sorry for her, as a child, having been put in that position.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think 40 is a little too young to have the neck tightened.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I think 40 is a little too young to have the neck tightened.
    Is Jacqueline only 40? I thought she was a lot older. I think all the plastic surgery and the troweled on makeup ages their looks. It doesn't enhance them at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Is Jacqueline only 40? I thought she was a lot older. I think all the plastic surgery and the troweled on makeup ages their looks. It doesn't enhance them at all.

Jacqueline Laurita/IMDB
    Date of Birth
    26 April 1970, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Teresa's lawyer offered a plea deal on her behalf to avoid jail time but it was rejected by prosecuting attorney.

Teresa Giudice Allegedly Offered Plea Deal To Avoid Jail Time, But Prosecution Rejected It (REPORT)
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Teresa's lawyer offered a plea deal on her behalf to avoid jail time but it was rejected by prosecuting attorney.

Teresa Giudice Allegedly Offered Plea Deal To Avoid Jail Time, But Prosecution Rejected It (REPORT)
    zoinks. I am worried for Joe and Teresa. I think jail time is imminent. I feel badly for the kids.

Why would they offer a plea deal, if they're innocent ? Those two are the worst kind of delusional.
    Punkin likes this.

If they both get time, it appears that one parent can do time while the other parent remains with the children and then, the situation reverses. That's what's going to happen in another case that is happening now, in another state.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Based on the show tonight, Teresa has never looked guiltier in the Teresa/Melissa debacle than she did tonight. She was determined to get Melissa to her event and then stand there and steer the conversation to her advantage....and her "testifiers" did not seem the least bit credible. Going to that event was a total waste of Melissa's time. Melissa's sister-in-law is no one to be trusted. It's not even worth arguing over. It is what it is. Teresa is a waste of space and effort.
    AmyKay and momrek06 like this.

Has anyone noticed how much Tre sticks her tongue out and around her mouth and lips? It kinda reminds me of something in the lizard family. ODD

YES, Tre looked very guilty. It was exactly as Gorgo was stating. Of course Tre is not going to leave and talk with other guests at the 'launch' party .... Tre needed to make sure no one mentioned her name in any kind of conspiracy against Mel.

Milania is a brat. There I said it. :/

Rich is gross and nasty. Oh and add ANNNNNNOYING to that list. Kathy is a saint to have to deal with him on a daily basis. What does he own 700 pair of clown glasses????? And what is with the 'collar up' that is so 10 years ago. gawd.

Lauren looks so good. ITA with her. She is a business woman now and marriage is on the back burner. Vito, move on or accept Lauren for what she is now. A slim and trim professional.

I agree with Gorgo, Jac is a very beautiful. She did not need to go under the knife. But she is home now safe and sound.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread