+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Guidice children are a captive audience to their parent's legal, civil & social issues. Who else is left to listen to them?
    I saw a bit of this last night. Jacquline, I don't know what to say. She is on the edge of a nervous break down that no amount of plastic surgery will fix. Yes you do have a special needs child, I feel for you, but so do millions of other mothers. At least you have the financial resources to have the best for your child..well at least you used to.

This is just a whole lot of craziness in this group. Glad I stopped watching....pointless.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Hoping Joe Gorga can spend more time with his nieces If Lauren throws away a great guy like Vito, she's nutzo.
    I'd be in favor of the Gorga spending zero time with any children. He is a misogynistic, ego-inflated, overchallenged, undereducated, Neanderthal, knuckle-dragging excuse for a man. Among other things, his constant riff about the poison coming out of his penis, and the need to squirt the poison into a woman... well, like I said, he shouldn't be around children.
    ness, Jexter, GabbyG and 4 others like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm wondering how the Bravo execs plan to show "Teresa, the Trial." We've seen how they love to exploit (if not insist on) weddings. How much more can they do with an event they don't even have to subsidize, that's going to provide dramatic revelations such as the ones that this trial will possibly cough up at regular intervals. That is, if it doesn't get bogged down in actual legal issues. Guess if you don't pay for an event, you can't edit out the unnecessary proof of someone's guilt, and explanations about what for and why the heck they actually are guilty. But I"m sure they're busy trying to figure out how to handle the long stretches of dreary testimony.

Why else the sudden turn this whole season has taken, if they're not trying hard to keep the Teresa's boat afloat, after last year's finale. Does anyone here really think she reconciled with Joe and Melissa (and Kathy) on her own? IMO, the whole retreat weekend, with Dr. V, was part of the network's gambling that what's coming will prove to be a huge ratings bonanza. How lucky they have just the shrink--just sincere enough, just come-hither enough-- to call on. Why else the weekend of high quality redemption of a main character who was beginning to seem too delusional and desperate to keep an audience tuning in?. Now Tre is just too passionate and "real", according to Dr. V, and that's all it was. All it took was sitting down together to get her to listen and to take responsibility? And here we all (at least I was) were beginning to think she was a bit of a sociopath. Even if Jac said it. If things had continued to spiral downhill as they were at the end of last season, it couldn't have been too long before they hit some sort of wall.

Or am I getting too cynical about Bravo and their willingness to tolerate or even condone what Teresa and Joe have done?
    candor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    And here we all (at least I was) were beginning to think she was a bit of a sociopath[/B].
    Or am I getting too cynical about Bravo and their willingness to tolerate or even condone what Teresa and Joe have done?
    That hag is a bit of a whole lotta things, sociopath being the tip of the stick of dynamite. She's ready to blow a gasket, and Bravo's probably hoping she does it in the courtroom. With an audio feed. And video. And blood-spattered bystanders.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

What was with Jac???

MD tells her no alcohol and a lite meal before the surgery.

And my gawd, she is having a shot of tequila and a (what appeared to be a very LARGE) taco salad. Taco Salad's are LOADED with calories.

So Ashley is finally growing up and Jac is acting like the immature teen, exactly as she stated.

Bunny, I think you are on to something when you stated Jac is on the verge of a breakdown.

As far as Gia, I think Tre has always treated her more as a "friend" than a daughter. BIG MISTAKE.

Its so funny watching Gabriella, she does not even look like she belongs. She is the Khloe Kardashian of the Guidice family.

Watching the previews, did it look like Lauren is breaking things off with Vito?
    Punkin and ness like this.
    KAREN

My jaw hit the floor when ASHLEY wound up looking and sounding like she had it more together than that idiot JAC.

NEVER thought I'd see the day.

Count me IN on the: "Jac's GOTTA be headed for a nervous breakdown!" chorus.

Poison?

Please.

And is it just me, or does anybody else think/feel/believe that they should just pull the plug on this whole shooting match, right NOW, given how Teresa and Company have --- for all intents and purposes --- pretty much single-handedly sunk the whole battleship?

I mean, after all the indictment brouhaha, the Hamptons stories and pics, oh, and the upcoming --- IN TWO DAYS! (Or probably ONE, right now!) --- court appearance (unless something comes up and THAT gets postponed!), isn't everything they're still airing what could be nicely termed as anticlimactic?

Or, is it just me?
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

momrek:

"As far as Gia, I think Tre has always treated her more as a "friend" than a daughter. BIG MISTAKE."

BIG MISTAKE?

Truer words were never spoken.

If she doesn't wind up in jail, mark my words that the day WILL come when Teresa will actually try to behave as a PARENT towards Gia, and will have that attempt thrown back in her face quick, fast and in a hellified hurry, by Gia. Why? Because Teresa was too busy trying to be Gia's BFF during her formative years, and therefore gained no parental respect from her own child.

The child CLEARLY has no respect for EITHER parent. And at this late date, she probably never WILL have any.

If you play with a puppy, it'll lick you in the mouth.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Perhaps Jaq always was this way. She is smaller than she looks. I would not have thought they would have cut out that much skin (two hips laying on the table). That has got to leave scars that would stand out in a bikini. Because of the unnecessary surgery, I think you guys might be right about the Jaq going a little nuts.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Watching the previews, did it look like Lauren is breaking things off with Vito?
    I kind of figured that once Lauren lost the weight that she longed to lose, she might dump Vito and play the field thinking that now she might have more opportunities with her newfound figure. We'll see what happens. She does seem a bit crankier now that she has lost the weight.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

All the times I saw the video of the christening, and I never noticed Gia trying to pull her mother away.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread